What can we do as supporters to get Cathro out? Thoughts or do we do nothing and see if it gets better

jc1

Getting rid of Cathro alone does not sort it - Levein is the root cause of this shambles!

Absolutely this -

No point Cathro going unless Mr Levein falls on his sword or we will be subjected to another of Levein's project's.

Withold season ticket money until he is gone is the most simple and effective course of action.

Let's burn the place down.

Hang Levien.

Live torture for Cathro, disembowelment is my preference.

You seem to be enjoying the mess we are in atm. Strange.

You seem to be enjoying the mess we are in atm. Strange.

It gives him the ammo to wind folk up that actually care about Hearts, mind this is the guy that wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup, he's loving this.

Why would you want to bring FoH into the equation, what great benefit do you see from reducing or removing a pledge to FoH, do you think that will increase the level of revenue the club will have to then look at a different level of player to approach, for example. Yes, the performances have been lacking for a few months now, but other than a strange substitution today what else did Ian Cathro genuinely do which could point the finger at him for the loss today. The first Aberdeen goal was a goalkeeping error, we then scored a very good equaliser. Aberdeen then score the winner from a free kick that never was, another mistake but this time by the referee.

I didn't think we actually deserved to lose today, between both teams the number of scoring chances was pretty minimal, neither side played well, we lost the game through two mistakes.

I also understand that people are screaming for a proper manager to come in. Lets not forget that over the years we have had a number of proper managers in place who then proved to be pretty pish. Replacing the coach with an old fashioned manager has no guarantees for next season. Do I think Ian Cathro will be able to get us firing, I don't know. Under him, I have seen us play, at Dens Park just before Christmas, the best football since we returned from administration. I've also seen us destroy Rangers, play really well against Motherwell, and seen us look pretty rank rotten recently as well. Is it easy to explain to someone else, no it isn't, is it something people may want to ask tomorrow evening when the option comes up to meet the management team, of course why not, there is nothing wrong in asking questions. But to just change the coach for a proper manager actually brings guarantees of 0%. Where do we go if we put a manager in place and he turns out to be pants. And walking away and denying the club income is certainly one thing which achieves absolutely feck all.

I am not suggesting either i was only answering the OP

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ford donald

Not even banners and planes could get him out.

Save your money as much as we all want it it's not happening :(.

Why would you want to bring FoH into the equation, what great benefit do you see from reducing or removing a pledge to FoH, do you think that will increase the level of revenue the club will have to then look at a different level of player to approach, for example. Yes, the performances have been lacking for a few months now, but other than a strange substitution today what else did Ian Cathro genuinely do which could point the finger at him for the loss today. The first Aberdeen goal was a goalkeeping error, we then scored a very good equaliser. Aberdeen then score the winner from a free kick that never was, another mistake but this time by the referee.

I didn't think we actually deserved to lose today, between both teams the number of scoring chances was pretty minimal, neither side played well, we lost the game through two mistakes.

I also understand that people are screaming for a proper manager to come in. Lets not forget that over the years we have had a number of proper managers in place who then proved to be pretty pish. Replacing the coach with an old fashioned manager has no guarantees for next season. Do I think Ian Cathro will be able to get us firing, I don't know. Under him, I have seen us play, at Dens Park just before Christmas, the best football since we returned from administration. I've also seen us destroy Rangers, play really well against Motherwell, and seen us look pretty rank rotten recently as well. Is it easy to explain to someone else, no it isn't, is it something people may want to ask tomorrow evening when the option comes up to meet the management team, of course why not, there is nothing wrong in asking questions. But to just change the coach for a proper manager actually brings guarantees of 0%. Where do we go if we put  a manager in place and he turns out to be pants. And walking away and denying the club income is certainly one thing which achieves absolutely feck all.

Aberdeen could easily have scored 3 or 4.No point in trying to kid yourself.Money and support being withdrawn, is the only way this board of directors

are going to act on,they are not listening to the supporters.

Bowmans_Boot

Money is the only way she will stand up and take notice .

This. And even then it will take a while to sink in: why would fans be unhappy when the new stand is about to go up?

The players should have demonstrated quite clearly to her what stadiums mean (as yesterday didnt appear to be that important to them): not very much at the end of the day.

Several thousand fans signing a petition which states they won't be buying a season ticket unless Cathro is replaced with a competent manager who has full control over team affairs (ie Levein is told to take a step back and concentrate on the youth set up) would send the correct message IMO.

Armageddon

At least he's stirred our -50 post posters into life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Like lifting a garden rock and all these wee beasties scurry out from under it.

BobbyJenkins

Be a total ***** n hire a plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It gives him the ammo to wind folk up that actually care about Hearts, mind this is the guy that wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup, he's loving this.

Correct, he will always be the that guy that wanted them to win the Scottish Cup.

To us it was 114 years of ridicule, banter and sheer delight, why any Jambo would want that to end I will never know!

gowestjambo

Well it took a small cessna to get rid of Robbie - I think it is going to take a Jumbo Jet over Tynecastle to get rid of Cathro!!

the big show

OR be a even bigger ***** and kid our self's on that our DOF and his rookies have a magic wand to fix the mess they actually got us in .. HUH maybe the plane quote no such a bad idea after all  :phface:

Archived