Welcome back Hibernian

red

Mars plastic

Outed.

Aye, outed. Let's talk credentials on the train to Glasgow on Saturday morning, Kiddo.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outed.

3 of the 5. Mars no chance and wham bam I doubt. The others just reek. Mca already outed as a .net poster huey the z at the end of years is a give away as in Heartz so hibs. It's flushed a few out!

Deid Heid

This.

Hibernian FC can lick my shitty hoop.

Vermin.

Normally I agree 100% with my feline friend.

On this occasion, for fear of bad bum aids, i could not permit licking of my hoop from their nasty cootie-ridden, cesspits of mouths.,,maybe they could nominate a non-contaminated proxy with a medically verifiable clean bill of mooth.

They can **** right off! They wanted us dead and for that reason alone I hope the fans suffer seeing their shitty wee club die of a long painful death.

Deid Heid

This.

Hibernian FC can lick my shitty hoop.

Vermin.

(contd)...or only with a full face prophylactic.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'd rather eat my own shite than welcome the scum back, any so called Hearts fan who does really needs to take a long hard look at their path in life

the big show

I'd rather eat my own shite than welcome the scum back, any so called Hearts fan who does really needs to take a long hard look at their path in life

:spoton:  :fth:

Mars plastic

I didn't particularly want them but I want the derbies back, if that makes sense. The build up during the week, the early to bed the night before, the customary pic of the dug with the hearts scarf on in the morning, the early start on the Sunday at the pub and the carnage that ensues when we beat them, especially down there.

Furthermore, I'd much rather go to ER on a Sunday lunchtime than shitey Douglas Park or Inverness on a cold winters afternoon.

Stephen Muddie

Wow did you just write all that?? You have way too much time on your hands! (How's my spelling so far?)

I'm currently in Venice with my Gorgeous Wife, she was sleeping or I would have asked her if my spelling was up to scratch, she's barely awake now so I'll wait a bit before asking her, I'm really sorry to take up so much of your time but thanks for the input...enjoy the game (how was it?)

Pics or GTF hobo

I didn't particularly want them but I want the derbies back, if that makes sense. The build up during the week, the early to bed the night before, the customary pic of the dug with the hearts scarf on in the morning, the early start on the Sunday at the pub and the carnage that ensues when we beat them, especially down there.

Furthermore, I'd much rather go to ER on a Sunday lunchtime than shitey Douglas Park or Inverness on a cold winters afternoon.

No, the longer down the better, let them rot, lose money and take advantage of it. Them coming back up is bad news for the club.

Some boys in Venice with his amazing wife yet finds the time to congratulate the shite. Aye no bother, plumbs sook my.

Governor Tarkin

God, our support is as soft as a bairn's toley.

i hope those scaffs go straight back down and we never play them again.

Correct.

FTH

MikeySimpson

Honestly, when did we start caring so much about them?

Focus on ourselves ffs

Mars plastic

I hope they burn to death in their shithole of a stadium.

Burn to death? Are you actually the full shilling?

Nookie Bear

I suspect it's an exaggeration.

Maybe they could suffer an annoying fire drill, after a false alarm?

Why so uptight, mars?

It's only harmless banter, infused with deep dislike.

Nothing that's been posted is actually going to happen. bikerjambo will not eat his own 5h1t and Le Chat's hoop will remain unlicked by a Hibby.

Relax, bud. :)

Wouldn't give them the steam of my Lillian Gish. As a club hope they die a slow long lingering death.

Look on the bright side....if they are back up, we can do our best to contribute to relegating them...like the last time.

The biggest side splitter in football rivalry...come to your rivals ground to relegate them..lose...and then get relegated yourselves....and stay there for three years.

Yes, welcome back....could do with a laugh !

and Le Chat's hoop will remain unlicked by a Hibby.

Might have to call you out on this one :lol:

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I could never say 'congratulations' to that mob. I hate them, that won't ever change.

And unfortunately due to the Derby games of recent I'm not looking forward to potentially playing them 4 times in one season.

FTH

Fraggle1990

What the **** is this for a thread!?

**** those deluded scummy wankers.

Hope we get our finger out and put a stop to this nonsense that the 'tide has turned'. They truly are a horrible little football club who I hope go straight back down.

FTH.

Fraggle1990, on 11 May 2017 - 7:10 PM, said:

Hope we get our finger out and put a stop to this nonsense that the 'tide has turned'. They truly are a horrible little football club who I hope go straight back down.

FTH.

Agreed

I've accepted they are back and that brings derbies back it's the only plus of them finally crawling out the amateur league.

I've actually never heard them so confident they're fully expecting to be top 3 and smash us every time. If this management team don't understand how that makes us feel and do something about it then they need marched out of Tynie today.

The first derby I reckon will be down there 2nd or 3rd game so we better be ready. Any sort of performance like the last one would be utterly shameful and almost certainly see the fans demand Cathros sacking. I just hope he knows that.

socrates82

I've accepted they are back and that brings derbies back it's the only plus of them finally crawling out the amateur league.

I've actually never heard them so confident they're fully expecting to be top 3 and smash us every time. If this management team don't understand how that makes us feel and do something about it then they need marched out of Tynie today.

The first derby I reckon will be down there 2nd or 3rd game so we better be ready. Any sort of performance like the last one would be utterly shameful and almost certainly see the fans demand Cathros sacking. I just hope he knows that.

Hope so. Hibs are rarely more beatable than when they're over-confident.

FTH. Yesterday, today, tomorrow until the end of time. Welcome back my arse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTH.

and the city is ours pish.

Vermin counts. We better get the Jerry Springer out next season and sort these ******s out.

As an aside, I don't agree with JJ1984s theory that them being back up is bad for Hearts? Not sure what he/she's getting at?

Well, now that they are back, I think it is a good thing for us and the SPL in general. It makes the SPL a lot more interesting with them in it than not. The derbies should be very interesting now. 

Mars plastic

It's not so much Cathro knowing it, more so the players. Berra knows what it means to beat that lot. More signings of that ilk and I'll be way more confident than I was back in February. Stuffing them down there gets me very, very excitable.

mars plastic, on 11 May 2017 - 9:03 PM, said:

It's not so much Cathro knowing it, more so the players. Berra knows what it means to beat that lot. More signings of that ilk and I'll be way more confident than I was back in February. Stuffing them down there gets me very, very excitable.

This

Phil Dunphy

Aye, outed. Let's talk credentials on the train to Glasgow on Saturday morning, Kiddo.

Since you were loud and proud about only starting to bother your arse coming back to games this season, your "credentials" mean the square root of **** all.

Archived