Welcome back Hibernian

red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I'm not a Hobo, but I for one am delighted there back in our league(I have enjoyed there pain tho) Bring on the Derby 4+ times a season and 2+ in front of 20k fans louder than ever(or a long long time) at Tynecastle Park!

Bring on a new Hearts hopefully with our young manager with his own fresh ideas, full pre season behind him with new youngsters hopefully and a few new experienced signings

Bring it on!!

Didn't renew last season due to work but will be this year #bigteam #5-1

Feck off Hibernian.

Edit: Anyone who starts a post with "no I'm not a hobo" is definitely at it.

Welcome?

Aye, to my next shite.

The OP is at it big style.

:fth:

iantjambo

I am old enough and we actually helped them as it led to the exposure of Duff and Gray as a pair of crooks.

Conveniently forgotten by the shitehawks that they are.

Wankers.

Exactly!

No Hibs fan will ever admit but ultimately, Mercer saved them.

**** them, I wanted them to suffer for years to come. Welcome back my ******* arse!!

:laugh:

In Venice and his beautiful wife is half asleep. More like half drugged and in a caravan.

:rofl:

Just got to this post.

A wee bit pee came out,

Jambojay84

That shower of trumpets are about as welcome as a dose of the crabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyesandears

I've said before that we need a big kick up the arse. Maybe having Hibs back on the scene will help because at the moment we're drifting into the bottom half of the table and no one at the club seems to give a ****.

You get it. Absolutely this. With them in the league IC and CL must get it right next season. Many of us have actually been very very patient through our current relegation form run of results and held off the calls for IC or CL's heads and been prepared to go with the club's strategy in bringing in new in(no)experienced managers. With Hibs in the league next season no-one at the club should be in any doubt that any loss to them in matches or in league position is acceptable. NO MORE EXCUSES.

maroonlegions

:laugh:

In Venice and his beautiful wife is half asleep. More like half drugged and in a caravan.

Pictured leaving for Venice the other day.

boat-caravan.jpg

Hearts007
maroonlegions, on 07 May 2017 - 1:46 PM, said:

boat-caravan.jpg

:tiny:

boat-caravan.jpg

:D

...a bit disco

Hibs eh?

All they're welcome to is the smell off my last shite. A Chicken Dhansak fuelled shite at that.

boat-caravan.jpg

:laugh4:

First season back for them and if Cathro is still here then Hibs have already got 12 points.

:phface:

This.

Hibernian FC can lick my shitty hoop.

Vermin.

This x 100 fek them and all who sail in them they wanted us dead people and i've still not spoken to one of the so called good hibs fans who didn't  

WhenTheHeartsWentUp

I'd be in a more charitable mood for welcoming those pr*cks back if it wasn't for how bad we're playing right now. Genuinely worried for the derbies next season for the first time in my life, having just missed the early 1970s.

Cruyff Turn

**** these utter filthy tramps. They wanted us dead, they are laughing at us now.

Wouldn't even give them the steam of ma shite never a welcome.

dannymack

No I'm not a Hobo, but I for one am delighted there back in our league(I have enjoyed there pain tho) Bring on the Derby 4+ times a season and 2+ in front of 20k fans louder than ever(or a long long time) at Tynecastle Park!

Bring on a new Hearts hopefully with our young manager with his own fresh ideas, full pre season behind him with new youngsters hopefully and a few new experienced signings

Bring it on!!

Bollocks to hibs and all who sail with them, when we were promoted i never ever wanted to see that shower again, unfortunately for me the SFA drew us together twice since then and Ive had to endure a complete and utterly embarrassing outcome on each occasion.

For me my rivalry intensity levels were raised the season before we went down due to the hibernious ones and they're desire for our club to go out of existence, we all have long memories and we all the remember the so called banter we had to endure when the proverbial hit the fan, despite our 2012 Cup win and their Relegation shambles my happiness for they're promotion is non existent, i dont want to sit in either of the grounds and listen to them party on as our lot sit in silence, as for the football on the park well i'm simply a bad loser who hates getting beat especially from them.

We're getting our trousers removed from them next season.

Nah, Hibs are pish. If we're still shite first round of games Cathro will be punted and we won't lose another of the derbies.

Mars plastic

Nah, Hibs are pish. If we're still shite first round of games Cathro will be punted and we won't lose another of the derbies.

I agree they're pish, that's not up for debate. Having said that, they raise their game for derbies like we did in the past. We've not raised our game for a derby since wee Lockie was in charge.

Son Of Anarchy

**** the OP and his hobbit leanings. **** all hobo sympathizers. **** yellow teeth and his jakeball players. **** the scummiest bunch of grass eating incestuous tramps. **** the tash and his Hampden rent boy chums. **** em all.

FTH

A horrible, inbred, spoon burning, bunch of mutant shitehouses.

Feck Hibs and anyone associated with that filth. Wish they had stayed down and died.

Jambos (supposedly) welcoming those sisterfisters back? Aye good one short memories or not Jambos. If you so happy their back you can cheer them on from their empty lego stand each week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree they're pish, that's not up for debate. Having said that, they raise their game for derbies like we did in the past. We've not raised our game for a derby since wee Lockie was in charge.

Fair point. Hopefully that will be sorted when Cathro is punted.

Mars plastic

Fair point. Hopefully that will be sorted when Cathro is punted.

Like I said, prepare for more derby pain next season.

Mars plastic

No more to be said here.

Disagree with that kind of rhetoric. I've few mates that support Hibs and they're not scum. Far from it actually.

MikeySimpson

I see they've signed players like McGregor, Gray and Bartley up on new contracts.

Hate to say it but they're doing good business, building a squad around a nucleus of dependable players.

I miss the days of us doing that

Mars plastic

I see they've signed players like McGregor, Gray and Bartley up on new contracts.

Hate to say it but they're doing good business, building a squad around a nucleus of dependable players.

I miss the days of us doing that

Life long hibbie Swanson on his way too and we know he likes to score against us.

Pans Jambo

It's one thing to look forward to a derby, but "Welcome back Hibernian"? **** off!!

I think this is where I am at. Really looking forward to derby day. Its really the only football day I start drinking before breakfast!

Derbies are brilliant.

Hibs can GTF though (Yes I know you cant have a derby without them but they are still filth).

Welcoming back a bunch of supporters to the league who celebrated the prospect of people losing their jobs? No thank you. Very much in the FTH category. 

Welcoming back a bunch of supporters to the league who celebrated the prospect of people losing their jobs? No thank you. Very much in the FTH category.

A support who sobbed for "Lithuanian pensioners" and "small businesses" whilst being simultaneously gleeful that we entered admin.

FTH

All of them.

Pans Jambo

A support who sobbed for "Lithuanian pensioners" and "small businesses" whilst being simultaneously gleeful that we entered admin.

FTH

All of them.

& dont forget their "special deal" with the publicly owned bank that allowed them to write of their debts. Double standards but that all right eh?

FTH

All of them.

Each and every.

& dont forget their "special deal" with the publicly owned bank that allowed them to write of their debts. Double standards but that all right eh?

:2thumbsup:

Sleekit, two faced feckers.

We contributed to this happening that is the sickening thing. Without that cup win...makes me ill! **** them. I wouldn't welcome them to wipe my shitty arse!

Phil Dunphy

Bring it on!!

That is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on here.

Folk complain about the players having no fight and someone's congratulating that pond life on being promoted? **** that. I hope their rotten wee club dies.

Phil Dunphy

Bring it on!!

Brave, positive thread......hearts have had three yearz generally winning since the historic cup final 2012.... Hibs at this are not great, but probably could beat hearts 4 out of 5 times

When did they cheat?

We will be their little play thing for the forseeable.

We're getting our trousers removed from them next season.

Outed.

Archived