Berra

Zibi

He's a current Killie player isn't he?

transfer market says his contract is up at the end of this month

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andyscott82

A rumour I heard was Stefan Scougall - anyone seen him play?

6 different clubs keeping an eye on him apparently, but I wasn't told any names - no idea if we're one of them.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

According to another thread he's delighted with his progress and expecting to return in September. This was based on his twitter account.

Magic, cheers

Livvyjambo

Rumour I heard as well along with Paul Caddis and Jamie Ness and Jordan Jones

Jones we are defo interested in

Livvyjambo

A rumour I heard was Stefan Scougall - anyone seen him play?

Don't tell spencer, he's smaller than Nicholson .

Another name I wouldn't be surprised to see cropping up is Connor Newton. Worked with Macphee at St Mirren, knows the league and his contract with Cambridge is up soon

i trust notts info more than any poster on here he was spot on in january and seems an honest fella who we should be grateful to for sharing info

Probably very attractive guy who is hung like a horse, intelligent, witty and i am not saying that just cause i want a PM from him

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don't tell spencer, he's smaller than Nicholson .

From what little I've seen of him he doesn't give away possession endlessly so there's an improvement already.

Nicholson is soon to be our past. Best look forward to the future

Benny Factor

Another name I wouldn't be surprised to see cropping up is Connor Newton. Worked with Macphee at St Mirren, knows the league and his contract with Cambridge is up soon

I thought for the most part he played well against us.

Livvyjambo

From what little I've seen of him he doesn't give away possession endlessly so there's an improvement already.

Nicholson is soon to be our past. Best look forward to the future

So it's not about size more about technique and awareness . Glad you came round :)

I reckon more chance you will see sam than scougall in maroon next season

Sorry, it's 'clique'.

I was pronouncing it Clique as in Piquet for years until some kind person corrected me. Every time I read it now I die a little bit

Whilst I am nowhere near ITK about anything I was out with Mrs JH t'other night and one of her pals hubby is ITK. (Told us stuff before that either came off or very nearly did). He was telling me he'd heard that something pretty major was in the pipeline transfer wise but didn't know how far along it was or who it involved. Wasn't Cristophe. Whoever told him was in a pretty small circle of folk who knew so wouldn't or couldn't name names. I was encouraged by it anyway.

I was pronouncing it Clique as in Piquet for years until some kind person corrected me. Every time I read it now I die a little bit

:lol:

Clerry Jambo

That could be a decent shout mate

So it's not about size more about technique and awareness . Glad you came round :)

I reckon more chance you will see sam than scougall in maroon next season

I thought you were talking about Jones not Scougall?

Nicholson is a non entity. Complete waste of space and hopefully someone else's problem shortly.

Ridiculous the amount of time he loses possession. For a player of his experience it's unacceptable. I've absolutely no idea why he played on Saturday

Nicholson is a non entity. Complete waste of space and hopefully someone else's problem shortly.

Ridiculous the amount of time he loses possession. For a player of his experience it's unacceptable. I've absolutely no idea why he played on Saturday

Because Walker decided to get himself sent off :(

Because Walker decided to get himself sent off :(

True. Still wouldn't have played Nicholson

Benny Factor

I don't know the Hamilton geezer. I have no reason to believe he is a Hibs fan though.

I don't believe he lives in Hamilton but do think he is a Jambo.

Doesn't go to games, either.

Livvyjambo

He loses it in deeper areas which is a concern at times but I think it's because of where he is asked to play which is sometimes too defensive . Certainly a player who is low on confidence , not helped when played months on end from xmas last season game after game despite poor form . Imo there is still a player in there who needs to believe in himself more . Without doubt confidence is key to him .

I thought for the most part he played well against us.

Agreed, seemed decent on the occasions I saw him. Was in the same team as Isma too. Thinking about it did he score one of their goals in the league cup final?

Bah i want in on the Pm train, I promise to be good and not tell

Well apart from my wife and she will just rol her eyes and switch off like she always does when I talk about football

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Released by a League Two side. Hope not.

WTF has happened here? Worst thread on the forum now.

Worst thread??  You've obviously not got the PM.  

Worst thread?? You've obviously not got the PM.

I never either (hint, hint), but still wouldn't say it was the worst thread ever, though it has kind of taken a little twist.

The last few pages of this thread are typical of transfer chat type threads on kickback; full of nonsense. 

The last few pages of this thread are typical of transfer chat type threads on kickback; full of nonsense. 

Didn't-get-a-PM-type post.

You gotta love it when it gets to PM time.

WTF has happened here? Worst thread on the forum now.

You obviously didn't read the Craig Whyte knew thread :lol:

I want to know what Notts said in January which was spot on and makes him jkb's transfer expert.

Genuinely can't remember anyone revealing our transfer dealings? Was it all done through pm's also?

Ps I'm not suggesting he isn't in the know.

Elias Henry Furst

I want to know what Notts said in January which was spot on and makes him jkb's transfer expert.

Genuinely can't remember anyone revealing our transfer dealings? Was it all done through pm's also?

Ps I'm not suggesting he isn't in the know.

I'm sure he mentioned Tziolis and at least a couple more long before we were linked with them in the press or indeed we announced them signing.

Defo not a slaver.

I'll take a pm, Notts mate :thumbsup:

Pans Jambo

Worst thread??  You've obviously not got the PM.  

Nope, care to share?

Archived