Berra

Zibi

Mars plastic

What was Notts info in January? Can't remember seeing any.

Only a couple of 'trusted' posters got it mate. You're obviously not trustworthy you wee rascal that you are.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notts1874 has not bottled anything, Jammy.

I am one of the posters he trusts. He has PM'D me.

That is all I will say on the matter since you called him out.

Check your facts...he called me out.

I managed to fall out with someone yesterday pulling me up re signing a new number 1. I get the point the poster was trying to make and I did think about before posting but I took the view that we all know there is a new number one coming in. There has too be FFS!!! Espically after yesterday.

I sometimes get decent info but very rarely share openingly now because you are open to abuse (sometimes rightly so).

I also PM a few decent posters who are balanced and not frothers. I'm sure they share accordingly.

What I will say is that Notts seems to be a good, reliable and non frother type of poster and I for one appreciate his hints n tips.

Waiting for an answer if Berra's going to sign is  like that scene from Faulty Towers where the guy keeps asking for a drink and 20 odd mins later shouts "A GIN AND ORANGE! A LEMON SQUASH! AND A SCOTCH AND WATER, PLEASE! " :tiny:  :tiny:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Waiting for an answer if Berra's going to sign is like that scene from Faulty Towers where the guy keeps asking for a drink and 20 odd mins later shouts "A GIN AND ORANGE! A LEMON SQUASH! AND A SCOTCH AND WATER, PLEASE! " :tiny::tiny:

:rofl:

Waiting for an answer if Berra's going to sign is  like that scene from Faulty Towers where the guy keeps asking for a drink and 20 odd mins later shouts "A GIN AND ORANGE! A LEMON SQUASH! AND A SCOTCH AND WATER, PLEASE! " :tiny:  :tiny:

Only a couple of 'trusted' posters got it mate. You're obviously not trustworthy you wee rascal that you are.

Well that'll be that then!!! Thought I was one o the clique too!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Clear your inbox lol.

Never realised it was there let alone full :lol:

I can confirm I have never been jayjay.

Cheers - wasn't meant as an insult (surprisingly enough coming from me...)

;)

Serge Pizzorno

The dogs towards Notts are pathetic, grow up ffs, probably most ITK on here as well.

As an aside it's threads like this (well nearly every thread) but this type in particular where we get little snippets of info from folk that don't have to, that really make me why I get abuse for dishing out some home truths about folks on here.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Notts pretty much nailed January did he not?

Almost to the minute, which only leads me to the conclusion that folk are dissing him through jealousy

hmfc_liam06

Almost to the minute, which only leads me to the conclusion that folk are dissing him through jealousy

I'd be inclined to agree.

Guys like Notts are a credit to the Forum and any info passed on in hugely appreciated :thumbsup:

Notts pretty much nailed January did he not?

The boy sure did.

siegementality

Difference is I don't come on here posting "I know something but no telling you what it is".I don't have the need to seek attention.Thats all I'm going to say.

So what's your info?

Angry Haggis

Just been catching up on this thread, reading the last 3 pages.

Wish I hadn't.

Just awful.

bajthejambo

Whatever happened to JJ? I recall he went a bit nuggets about the club on a thread he started. Was that the end of the road for him?

His information was always spot on. It's a shame we've lost him. Notts has a good track record too. Anyone who dishes out the sauce patter is tragic btw, why would anyone betray the confidence of someone they know?

Whatever happened to JJ? I recall he went a bit nuggets about the club on a thread he started. Was that the end of the road for him?

His information was always spot on. It's a shame we've lost him. Notts has a good track record too. Anyone who dishes out the sauce patter is tragic btw, why would anyone betray the confidence of someone they know?

I think he went batshit since he doesn't have the contacts any more. Notts seems a good source and he's pissing off the Aldi Therapist which is a bonus.

I think he went batshit since he doesn't have the contacts any more. Notts seems a good source and he's pissing off the Aldi Therapist which is a bonus.

I don't try to piss off anybody.......

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Leave Aldis out of this :)

jamboinglasgow

Just out of interest what info has Notts 1874 given you all on here?

Not going to tell you as the PM he gave me was private.

If you dont believe his information, ignore him. He has said some names to me and if it comes to not be true I will say. If its true I will say.

If you dont believe his information, ignore him. He has said some names to me and if it comes to not be true I will say. If its true I will say.

Right wee click going on here eh.

Right wee click going on here eh.

I've just made my pieces for tomorrow.

If anyone wants to know what's on them I'll send you a PM.

franko1874

With the PM he sent you, how would you rate the signing targets and how likely are they to come off?

Click where I come from..not as posh as you.

You don't have to be posh to spell something correctly.

Jamboelite

Jammy and Mars getting upset cause Notts, who was spot on in Jan, is sharing info and not engaging in their shite.

3 pages i wont get back but ignore Notts.

the names given would you say they are of the right standard that we should be looking at

jamboinglasgow

With the PM he sent you, how would you rate the signing targets and how likely are they to come off?

I think we would be happy with some, delighted with others. I think some sound more likely but one would be impressive if we could pull it off but I have doubts we could but the information is that we are trying.

Dont think I am allowed to say more than that.

franko1874

I think we would be happy with some, delighted with others. I think some sound more likely but one would be impressive if we could pull it off but I have doubts we could but the information is that we are trying.

Dont think I am allowed to say more than that.

No problem, understand you can only say so much. Thanks for the reply.

Jambof3tornado

Not for you!!

Can I be in the gang.

I have signed the official secrets act and never spill info given privately.

Archived