Berra

Zibi

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hope the come to fruition.

I for one won't be disappointed if they don't sign as I didn't know in the first place. :smuggy:

You may one day thank him H*** In Hamilton

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jamboelite

Why not? I can keep a secret

If he isnt telling Hearts fans he isnt going to tell a Hibee ffs.

siegementality

Not going to tell you as the PM he gave me was private.

If you dont believe his information, ignore him. He has said some names to me and if it comes to not be true I will say. If its true I will say.

Are the names gonna make a big difference to us if we get them?

jamboinglasgow

Are the names gonna make a big difference to us if we get them?

I think they would.

siegementality

I think they would.

Well let's hope we get rid of the imposters and get those who will make a difference :-)

Evening folks!!

Two exclamation marks. But just "evening" rather than "good evening". Hmm.

Yep, I'm now at that point where I'm trying to gauge, interpret and read the levels of positivity in your posts.

:biggrin:

Watt-Zeefuik

Just for the record, when it comes to whether Berra has signed or not, I KNOW NOTHING....

GorgieRules22

This is all making really sad cringeworthy reading. If the guy knows something and he can't share this information then you respect that decision and pipe down. It will all be revealed in due course. Grown men losing there shit over who we might sign is laughable.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Would any the players were interested in require a fee and currently play in the Scottish premier?

Cruyff Turn

This is all making really sad cringeworthy reading. If the guy knows something and he can't share this information then you respect that decision and pipe down. It will all be revealed in due course. Grown men losing there shit over who we might sign is laughable.

Correct. Berra has probably, no doubt already signed and he'll be announced along with others when the season is finished like normal clubs do.

I'd rather names weren't mentioned anyway as we know what happened with Gilks last time.

Jambo 4 Ever

If he isnt telling Hearts fans he isnt going to tell a Hibee ffs.

Not this again

I am a Hearts fan - so please stop.  Other posters have apologised to me recently for calling me a Hibs fan and I have had messages of support from mods and others.

So please stop calling me a Hibs fan

If this Notts guy doesn't want to share pms with me and others that is fine, but I can assure you it is probably because he is only messaging people he knows, which is fine.

Serge Pizzorno

Calling JiH a Hibs fan is really old patter is it not... not seen any evidence anywhere to suggest he is anyway.

Jambo 4 Ever

Hope the come to fruition.

I for one won't be disappointed if they don't sign as I didn't know in the first place. :smuggy:

You may one day thank him Jambo In Hamilton

Yeah maybe better to not know in the first place so cant be left dissapointed

Jambo 4 Ever

Calling JiH a Hibs fan is really old patter is it not... not seen any evidence anywhere to suggest he is anyway.

Thanks for the support.... but I guess internet bullies will be bullies

Ugly American, on 15 May 2017 - 03:02 AM, said:

Just for the record, when it comes to whether Berra has signed or not, I KNOW NOTHING....

Qu? ? :tiny:

Jamboelite

Not this again

I am a Hearts fan - so please stop. Other posters have apologised to me recently for calling me a Hibs fan and I have had messages of support from mods and others.

If this Notts guy doesn't want to share pms with me and others that is fine, but I can assure you it is probably because he is only messaging people he knows, which is fine.

If and its a big IF you are a Hearts fan then your a trolling one who thinks he's clever having a posting style in which he thinks its funny to ask questions over and over.

Dont play the victim you bring a shed load on yourself.

I'll post no more on it.

As for Berra hopefully the first of many.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Qu? ? :tiny:

Hes from Barcelona!...Arkansas.

Son Of Anarchy

Not this again

I am a Hearts fan - so please stop. Other posters have apologised to me recently for calling me a Hibs fan and I have had messages of support from mods and others.

:lol:

23 pages and counting. Every summer there is a thread that reaches epic proportions.....

I swear if the mods removed the back biting and blatant trolling this thread would be about 2 pages long.

Unknown user

was being 100% serious - had enough of the bullying to be honest

Stop posting then mate, take a break, it's a good idea when you start taking it too seriously. You can even block the protagonists, I've got loads of people blocked. If we're being honest though, you're a bit of a troll yourself with the questions nonsense, and it's a bit rich you complaining about others when you've gone out of your way to irritate in the first place IMO.

Q: WTF has happened to this thread?  A: the usual suspects.

I'm not ITK at all so can't join in.  But I like surprises.

Back to 2005

was being 100% serious - had enough of the bullying to be honest

now your playing the pathetic victim I think it's fair to apologise for thinking your a Hibs fan. Your clearly a Celtic fan..

Jambo 4 Ever

Stop posting then mate, take a break, it's a good idea when you start taking it too seriously. You can even block the protagonists, I've got loads of people blocked. If we're being honest though, you're a bit of a troll yourself with the questions nonsense, and it's a bit rich you complaining about others when you've gone out of your way to irritate in the first place IMO.

Although I don't agree with everything you said, I will perhaps block the few that still do the name calling etc.

Son Of Anarchy

Although I don't agree with everything you said, I will perhaps block the few that still do the name calling etc.

Took you long enough ;):thumbsup:

PS. Perhaps start a thread asking hundreds of questions on how to use the ignore function?

now your playing the pathetic victim I think it's fair to apologise for thinking your a Hibs fan. Your clearly a Celtic fan..

Or maybe the poster is actually feeling victimized and bullied on a message board which is meant to be considered a laugh.  I accept you have to have thick skin sometimes, but at times its a bit much.

I swear if the mods removed the back biting and blatant trolling The Terrace  would have about two threads - maximum.

FTFY

Took you long enough ;):thumbsup:

PS. Perhaps start a thread asking hundreds of questions on how to use the ignore function?

:lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Berra Hughes and Souttar then.

Whats the news on Souttar?

Special Agent Dale Cooper, on 15 May 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

Hes from Barcelona!...Arkansas.

:2thumbsup:

Hungry hippo

Berra Hughes and Souttar then.

Whats the news on Souttar?

According to another thread he's delighted with his progress and expecting to return in September. This was based on his twitter account.

franko1874

A rumour I heard was Stefan Scougall - anyone seen him play?

Off to St Johnstone apparently.

Pans Jambo

A rumour I heard was Stefan Scougall - anyone seen him play?

Read St. Johnstone were after him.

Rumour I heard as well along with Paul Caddis and Jamie Ness and Jordan Jones

Jambo 4 Ever

Rumour I heard as well along with Paul Caddis and Jamie Ness and Jordan Jones

Ex Killie player?  Northern Irish...

Guys these rumours are from shit Facebook pages and daft rumour websites......

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Ex Killie player? Northern Irish...

He's a current Killie player isn't he?

Bazzas right boot

If we signed Lambert and Butler up front and Benson and Hedges at the back we'd be " smoking "

Fitness would be a concern.

Plus we don't want yellow teeth.

Archived