How many of our fans will be at celtic game

williamgerrard

Mars plastic

Sorry mr hearts. Forgot to run it past you that i couldnt make it

Some of us have legitimate reasons for not making every away game.

You're a real cracker. :lol: :lol:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a huge difference between missing away games especially lunch time kick offs

at places like Aberdeen and just not being bothered to support your own team at home.

You know all that already though but don't let it spoil a good troll.

There is a huge difference between missing away games especially lunch time kick offs

at places like Aberdeen and just not being bothered to support your own team at home.

Em...the hooped demon game is a lunch time KO.

What if you don't stay in Edinburgh...do you get a pass ?

Mars plastic

I'm afraid that's absolute nonsense. Fans who want to be at Aberdeen for 12.15 on a Saturday will be there. Others prefer to use it as an excuse not to go.

Folk on here calling the shots when they cant be arsed, sorry, have legitimate reasons, for not going to away games is utterly laughable.

Whatever pal.

You had no reason to reply to my post other than to be an absolute *****.

I was simply stating if any fan doesnt go because they are in a wee huff, they arent really a fan.

So you continue being a PHM that goes to every game ever, then posting about it online for everyone to see how big a hertz man you are.

What are you trying to prove? Lol

Loser.

Mars plastic

Whatever pal.

You had no reason to reply to my post other than to be an absolute *****.

I was simply stating if any fan doesnt go because they are in a wee huff, they arent really a fan.

So you continue being a PHM that goes to every game ever, then posting about it online for everyone to see how big a hertz man you are.

What are you trying to prove? Lol

Loser.

You're the one having a go at folk who may prefer not to go whilst not being a regular attender yourself and I rightly pulled you up for it.

I'm simply stating don't have a go if you're not whiter than white yourself.

Clerry Jambo

Main: 12

Gorgie: 19

Wheatfield: 41

Roseburn: 60

Total: 132

Main: 11

Gorgie: 19

Wheatfield: 41

Roseburn: 55

Total: 126

I'm afraid that's absolute nonsense. Fans who want to be at Aberdeen for 12.15 on a Saturday will be there. Others prefer to use it as an excuse not to go.

Folk on here calling the shots when they cant be arsed, sorry, have legitimate reasons, for not going to away games is utterly laughable.

**** off mate

What do you know about anyones life???????????

You're the one having a go at folk who may prefer not to go whilst not being a regular attender yourself and I rightly pulled you up for it.

I'm simply stating don't have a go if you're not whiter than white yourself.

How do you know im not a regular attender??

Please elaborate.

Em...the hooped demon game is a lunch time KO.

What if you don't stay in Edinburgh...do you get a pass ?

Why are you siding with the biggest WUM on JKB ?

Of course people are entitled to do as they please. Go don't go who gives a toss.

And your legitimate reasons for not attending matches at Tynecastle earlier in the season were??? Oh yeah!! Utterly laughable.

Of course people are entitled to do as they please. Go don't go who gives a toss.

I'm not siding with anyone, bud.

Your last sentence is spot on.

Always amusing watching threads descending in to willy waving competitions over who's got the best excuses not to go and who's the biggest 'PHM' who is going and whatever else.

:lol:

Dalstonjambo

Would you pay for me to take a friday afternoon off work to get from London to Edinburgh, which would allow me to make it to Aberdeen for 12.15 on Saturday? No trains got me there in time leaving any later. 

The only flight i could get up on saturday was ?350 one way by the time the game got changed for TV. 

Is that nonsense? Or is that ok uber fan?

I seem to remember back in the 80s Celtic were coming to win the league at Tynecastle and Alex MacDonald actually said in the press he wasn't going to let Celtic win it at Tynecastle. Galloway and Mackay score the goals in a 2-1 win.

It was a great day and a great match. Had I had the same attitude towards big games that some seem to have on here - I would have not bothered attending that great game.

Having a season ticket and not attending just seems so wasteful to me.

I remember that game. Superb

Always amusing watching threads descending in to willy waving competitions over who's got the best excuses not to go and who's the biggest 'PHM' who is going and whatever else.

Although watching us for 30 years I only joined here last year and have to admit this whole PHM bravado has me genuinely scratching my head. I don't get the look at me look at you thing but then it doesn't really bother me. Everybody has a choice but circumstances (often financial) dictate who goes where and when and how often and wether they go away or not. People may be huge fans but simply can't go or afford to go to (e.g.) away games

Although watching us for 30 years I only joined here last year and have to admit this whole PHM bravado has me genuinely scratching my head. I don't get the look at me look at you thing but then it doesn't really bother me. Everybody has a choice but circumstances (often financial) dictate who goes where and when and how often and wether they go away or not. People may be huge fans but simply can't go or afford to go to (e.g.) away games

Yup.

For the purposes of this place, it shouldn't really matter at all.

There are folk on here who don't go much / at all whom are amongst the best posters on the board - at the opposite end of the spectrum there are folk who go to every single game home and away who spout nothing but shite on here.

The way folk use their 'PHM' status as some sort of qualification of the validity of the point they are trying to make is hilarious.

The Treasurer

Would you pay for me to take a friday afternoon off work to get from London to Edinburgh, which would allow me to make it to Aberdeen for 12.15 on Saturday? No trains got me there in time leaving any later. 

The only flight i could get up on saturday was ?350 one way by the time the game got changed for TV. 

You just proved that it WAS possible to get there (if you really wanted to, of course)  :sunny:

Dalstonjambo

You just proved that it WAS possible to get there (if you really wanted to, of course) :sunny:

Ha ha. Good point. Sure a PHM like mars plastic would make have done it despite his inability to make it to Tynecastle for most of the season.

Sadly as a keen churchgoer who helps out from 12-2 at a shelter for blind orphaned puppies and kittens every Sunday I don't think I can make this one.

Sadly as a keen churchgoer who helps out from 12-2 at a shelter for blind orphaned puppies and kittens every Sunday I don't think I can make this one.

Can any of them play football ??!!?

How do you know im not a regular attender??

Please elaborate.

Well if you were you'd be aware that MP takes a roll call before the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I go to every game, so I will be there next Sunday. I can't say I'm looking forward to it though, and I can't say I have any confidence that we will do anything

Well if you were you'd be aware that MP takes a roll call before the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Anyone who says that they are a PHM to point score on the internet generally aren't in real life. The minute they do alarm bells should sound. [emoji1]

Indeed.

There has been a bit of that on this thread....and from more than one !

I didn't go because I really couldn't be arsed hauling my arse to Aberdeen at that time of the morning. I'll hand my season ticket back later as I clearly haven't earned the right to own one.

Can any of them play football ??!!?

Didn't realise that was a condition for us to sign anyone now. Ones a promising left back, a couple of them could play centre mid without looking out of place and another's a 20 goal a season striker

Surprised folk still bite to this stuff tbh.

Aye, it is a bit silly...but, hey, this is the new medium of communication.

Didn't realise that was a condition for us to sign anyone now. Ones a promising left back, a couple of them could play centre mid without looking out of place and another's a 20 goal a season striker

Decent outfit !

Sneckiejambo

Yes we will be there, even after that performance at Aberdeen and ?70 lighter.

Mars plastic

Macphee, for one, clearly gives a toss.

Sunday 2nd April;

Heathrow 8:55am BA1438,

return Edinburgh 20:30 BA1465,

?127.96 return.

I might (but I've now also got X8 LCFC games in April) be on them!

I've hoped to go to this one for a while but also want to do last home game ever in front of the old stand.

Dalstonjambo

Sunday 2nd April;

Heathrow 8:55am BA1438,

return Edinburgh 20:30 BA1465,

?127.96 return.

I might (but I've now also got X8 LCFC games in April) be on them!

I've hoped to go to this one for a while but also want to do last home game ever in front of the old stand.

Good man. I get the train up from kings cross most weeks. The train is more fun than flying and far cheaper.

Not sure those flights go to aberdeen btw which was my original point!

I'm going and my 3 are going with me.

But tbh its a struggle to go and it has been for a few years. Loved the Championship season but since we have came back up I have been bored rigid.

Back in the day when I could go with the mates and have a few beers then it made the football enjoyable but now it's a bit of a chore at times and each passing season I am buying a ST out of loyalty rather than want.

I'm going and my 3 are going with me.

But tbh its a struggle to go and it has been for a few years. Loved the Championship season but since we have came back up I have been bored rigid.

Back in the day when I could go with the mates and have a few beers then it made the football enjoyable but now it's a bit of a chore at times and each passing season I am buying a ST out of loyalty rather than want.

You drink in Morningside mate?

This sounds like someone I know.

Sorry no.

As my kids play football Sat and Sunday mornings I rarely ever get out for a drink sadly.

Must be confusing me with some lucky bas that gets out for a drink.

Sorry no.

As my kids play football Sat and Sunday mornings I rarely ever get out for a drink sadly.

Must be confusing me with some lucky bas that gets out for a drink.

You definitely worked in Morningside, I think as a Postman?

Sorry no.

Are you offering???

You definitely worked in Morningside, I think as a Postman?

Christ, I did.

Many moons ago. I have a twin who also was a Postman at Morningside.

been here before

Many moons ago. I have a twin who also was a Postman at Morningside.

Did you both ever do that thing twins can do where you start your own rounds then switch over and finish each others like cheating marathon runners do?

I love watching Hearts, whether we are crap or not, I'm thoroughly looking forward to a tremendous display and dishing them their first defeat of the season.

It's happening.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did you both ever do that thing twins can do where you start your own rounds then switch over and finish each others like cheating marathon runners do?

Ha ha no.

We had different rounds.

As it happens he is not going back this season - pathetic. He still creeting about losing to Hibs.

Ha ha no.

We had different rounds.

As it happens he is not going back this season - pathetic. He still creeting about losing to Hibs.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Will be their as I always am on match day! Ready to back the team and give them my full support! All I want from them is to give it their all that's all I ask for!

I love watching Hearts, whether we are crap or not, I'm thoroughly looking forward to a tremendous display and dishing them their first defeat of the season.

It's happening.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Same here.  Don't really get the highest pisser contest of some or understand the apathy of others.  Prior engagements and work commitments I do get.  My focus in general has always been Hearts the football team, rather than an individual player, or manager, or DoF. 

Throw in a walk round a building site and it's all good.

Archived