How many of our fans will be at celtic game

williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot

We'd better put up a performance that will make our fans feel proud. If they don't we have the wrong players/management

It's that simple.

This game shouldn't influence too much.

If we win, we have still been generally shite.

If we beat beat, even well, they are a much better team, on a high and wrapping up the league.

Either way folk should remember perspective.

They won't, win and it will be the second coming, get beat and it will be everyone GTF.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What still confuses me is that we have not had a home game since we obliterated Hamilton 3 weeks ago

No game in 2

But because it's Celtic they don't want to go??

Interesting to see when we play them in a final what they will say

Clerry Jambo

Main: 7

Gorgie: 14

Wheatfield: 36

Roseburn: 60

Total: 117

Seats released in J

More double seats released

Sneckiejambo

We will be there, I have forgotten how bad we were at Aberdeen. Early start but hey ho Cmon the Jambos.

Tynecastlesmychurch

We will be there, I have forgotten how bad we were at Aberdeen. Early start but hey ho Cmon the Jambos.

Fantastic! More of this is needed! It's been a difficult season but we really need to keep backing the club and the team after all a home sell out can always encourage the players to give it their all! And that's all I ask of the team just give it your all!

Clerry Jambo

Main: 11

Wheatfield: 35

Total: 120

Seats released in J

Stephane Grappelli

I've sold my ticket to a mate I haven't seen since school, Seamus Patrick Stein Lisbon Johnstone O'Malley his name is. He's a die hard Jambo but contacted me on Facebook asking if I was going the morn. The funny thing is I am sure he was a Celtic fan when we are at school but he swears blind he's a Jambo now which is great. He moved through to Glasgow in the 80s and got a season ticket for Celtic Park just to guarantee seeing his beloved Jambos twice a season. That's dedication for you.

Sneckiejambo

]Fantastic! More of this is needed! It's been a difficult season but we really need to keep backing the club and the team after all a home sell out can always encourage the players to give it their all! And that's all I ask of the team just give it your all.

Cheers for that bud, we are all Jambos together, after Saints score today let's get behind the boys and get into this mob. Happiness is being a Jambo HHGH

Bowmans_Boot

I've sold my ticket to a mate I haven't seen since school, Seamus Patrick Stein Lisbon Johnstone O'Malley his name is. He's a die hard Jambo but contacted me on Facebook asking if I was going the morn. The funny thing is I am sure he was a Celtic fan when we are at school but he swears blind he's a Jambo now which is great. He moved through to Glasgow in the 80s and got a season ticket for Celtic Park just to guarantee seeing his beloved Jambos twice a season. That's dedication for you.

Hope you sold it at face value and didnt rip a fellow Hearts fan off!!

Stephane Grappelli

Hope you sold it at face value and didnt rip a fellow Hearts fan off!!

Of course! :laugh4:

Bowmans_Boot

Of course! :laugh4:

Good man. Although given that he saw the error of his ways and swapped Celtic for Hearts, perhaps it should have been given away free? With a few Guinnesses chucked in for good measure.

Cairneyhill Jambo

the hun fans in our support can't bear the thought of watching the cardboard provos celebrating winning the league at Tynecastle.

It's a commonly known fact.

Fixed that for you.

the hun fans in our support can't bear the thought of watching the cardboard provos celebrating winning the league at Tynecastle.
It's a commonly known fact.

Is there such a thing ??

I know some on here just love celtic thats for sure no doubt you are one of those types

been here before

Should we be expecting the Young Scamps to repeat their eloquent and moving renditions of Rule Britannia and Big Jock Knew that they sung so vibrantly at 'todders the other week?

Them boys eh?

Why but a season ticket then don't attend the big games. Is it because we are more likely to get beat lol. Away & get a grip those who can't be arsed. Kick off time is poor but if we where playing Chelsea would you still stay away as we have an even less chance.

Mon the Hearts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nookie Bear

I think today will be toxic ....sadly

That's what gave Tynecastle it's reputation in the first place.

Better than sitting in a library.

That's what gave Tynecastle it's reputation in the first place.

Better than sitting in a library.

Correct

Jambof3tornado

Before anything else we need 11 players to show up in their maroon shirts.

If that happens a victory is possible.

No passengers allowed.

Kick off time all wrong for me. So won't be there today. Probably just as well as we just don't have the team to stop Celtic.

Clerry Jambo

Main: 8

Gorgie: 15

Wheatfield: 28

Total: 111

Seats released in J

williamgerrard

1st game at home in 10 year ive missed so dinnie give me ur kickback pish

I will go, but with little optimism.

I won't criticise anyone for not going though. I am more concerned about if the players turn up.

Clerry Jambo

Gorgie: 15

Wheatfield: 28

Total: 111

Seats released in J

Wheatfield: 29

Roseburn: 58

Total: 109

Seats released in J

been here before

It's a Sunday morning, the sun is bright in the sky and the Mrs is at work. First game in a fortnight, I've been practising the words to the song in T2 and the wee man is hot to trot in his Hearts top.

He's almost 6 and predicts a 1-0 Hearts win. Much against my better judgement, this is a prediction I shall invest 5 of the Queens pounds in at Ladbrokes before we leave.

It's a lovely day.

Think happy thoughts until at least kick off!

Archived