How many of our fans will be at celtic game

williamgerrard

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for a fact there is a poster on here who has admitted they won't be there was until 5 years ago parading about as a massive blue nose, giving it the big un about loyal this and that etc

Wonder why he has since stated he won't be going to the Celtic game??

Any talk of any protest is weak and naive

Our regime currently running us saved the damn club and unless they were pillaging the soul out of it and selling off all assets for personal gain then perhaps maybe aye, only have to look at later stages of Romanov, the boy duchelet at charlton, various Portsmouth to see we have it pretty damn good

Yes those mutants we will be up against are a dirty stain but it's a Hearts match

If you can be there you should be

Clerry Jambo

Main: 9

Gorgie: 18

Wheatfield: 40

Roseburn: 52

Total: 119

Main: 8

Gorgie: 18

Wheatfield: 37

Roseburn: 52

Total: 115

Hopefully the support doesn't turn up beaten before the game.

I'd say its a lot more important the players don't turn up beaten before the game. They have given the support zero reason to have any confidence in them.

This game will be massive for Cathro and the players. If the team meaning ALL the players put in their all for Hearts the fans will get right behind the team. If the team put in a spineless, lazy performance Cathro had better pack his bags with a few players and get the hell out of Gorgie.

Our fans can only take so much before they turn on the team and Cathro. It's up to them.

Phil Dunphy

I'd say its a lot more important the players don't turn up beaten before the game. They have given the support zero reason to have any confidence in them.

I'd say it goes both ways. If we give the players the required vocal backing, they might surprise us.

If we turn up and make zero noise, then it doesn't inspire the players.

Nelly Terraces

Oh I dunno, would show a united front with the team and 'manager'.

#losingtogether

I reckon there will be quite a few Mhanks in our sections.

Should be easy enough to spot, given the 'look' they have about them.

Probably infiltrate the Gorgie Suite as well.

Hi sexy.:)

Oh I dunno, would show a united front with the team and 'manager'.

#losingtogether

Says it all that recent performances have us thinking like this. Hopefully we can shaft these deadbeat *******s on Sunday. Gorgie Rules

davemclaren

If we are getting humped I will simply leave and go home.

Hate these Mhanks and to see them celebrating would be too much to bear.

Wimp. ;)

Independence

We are already seeing big gaps on the terraces. Only the misguided will think that against the Tic there will be a huge turnout. There's more chance of seeing Santa than the current Hearts team beating Celtic.

Pathetic post! Why do you bother. H1b5 comment!

Independence

Will be their as I always am on match day! Ready to back the team and give them my full support! All I want from them is to give it their all that's all I ask for!

This.

fireeagle51

Pathetic post! Why do you bother. H1b5 comment!

He is clearly obsessed and jealous that we get bigger average crowds than ER

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as I hate repeating myself, we are going to win this game. In fact I'm convinced we'll batter them. Won't be in any way surprised If we win this with room to spare. Everything points to a serious doing for us but I got a good feeling we'll turn up big time for this one. Have faith guy's, It's going to be a glorious  :2thumbsup:

I'm backshift start at four.Got just enough time to get to game and then to work.Easy excuse not to go F.,k it I'll be there

airdriejambo3

Jesus I'd hate to hear the chat should we go through a really bad spell, for example, getting relegated on a level playing field ala our neighbours.

Bowmans_Boot

I actually fancy us to win this. 2-1 Hearts, last minute winner from the top Scottish goalscorer, Jamie Walker.

It'll be over by half time.

Celtic have the finish line in sight and have pretty much owned Tynecastle for years now which gives me the actual boak.

Fxxx the SPFL

Hope to feck the sheep win the day before save the players doing the guard of honour and having to applaud them onto the park the fans will boo like feck and we will no doubt get slated in the press as per usual.

Buffalo Bill

Well this thread is really separating the wheat from the chaff. ;)

alicante jambo

Jesus I'd hate to hear the chat should we go through a really bad spell, for example, getting relegated on a level playing field ala our neighbours.

Good call airdrie.We can beat them.Its due surely.Not many gave us a hope in.hells chance in 2012.Been a couple of times recently weve been unlucky the luck has to change.2-1 jambos.

This with bells on. This IS when the team needs us. I'm predicting a Hearts win anyway.

This. Some on here need to get a serious grip of themselves, or maybe grip a different part of themselves.

I'm going to the game (shock horror).  My 8th game of the season woo hoo.  Anyway, my 2 goal rule will firmly apply as usual for the Celtic game.  This is, I always leave as soon as we go 2 down v them.

Clerry Jambo

Main: 7

Gorgie: 17

Wheatfield: 34

Roseburn: 41

Total: 99

Roseburn: 119

Total: 177

Seats released in J

We'll be 2 up by 1245.

Put your money on it.

Bin this Celtic fan please  :bobby:  lol

Bin this Celtic fan please  :bobby:  lol

Hang on... i haven't got to the bit about the score after an hour :)

Clerry Jambo

Total: 177

Seats released in J

Wheatfield: 35

Total: 178

Seats released in J

Bazzas right boot

I'm going to the game (shock horror). My 8th game of the season woo hoo. Anyway, my 2 goal rule will firmly apply as usual for the Celtic game. This is, I always leave as soon as we go 2 down v them.

If it goes to 3 I'll probably leave. 2 is a bit soon.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 35

Total: 178

Seats released in J

Main: 6

Gorgie: 16

Wheatfield: 32

Roseburn: 116

Total: 170

Seats released in J

Walter Bishop

Anyone heard of Celtic fans with tickets in Hearts end or has anyone been offered money for their season ticket? 

OmiyaHearts

Anyone heard of Celtic fans with tickets in Hearts end or has anyone been offered money for their season ticket? 

A few of my timmy mates have offered decent money for my ST for this match. I wont be at the game but I'm not selling it to them.

I'll be there. This season has had it's ups and downs but I didn't spend ?300 odd on a season ticket so I could bite my nails listening to the game on the radio.

Jambo 4 Ever

A few of my timmy mates have offered decent money for my ST for this match. I wont be at the game but I'm not selling it to them.

Good...

I have had some Celtic fans ask to buy my seat but have also said no

It is so hard though PD, so hard.  If I were to force a smile and start saying "I think we will win this" it would be contrived and i'd be completely fake.

Dalstonjambo

It is so hard though PD, so hard.  If I were to force a smile and start saying "I think we will win this" it would be contrived and i'd be completely fake.

You are of course well known for your positivity with respect to all things HMFC. 

You are of course well known for your positivity with respect to all things HMFC. 

I was positive for years.  With each year I have grown older I have become more cynical in life.  Football definitely encompasses this. My love of football is consigned to history.  I love Hearts still as much today as when I was 7 year old with my Pritt Stick keeping Hearts scrap books but it is what it is.  No players care for the club anymore and Celtic are so far ahead of us due to the Champ League, Glory hunters and the GFA that we will never even be close enough to sniff their B.O. The only thing I am positive about at Hearst right now is the new stand.  Celtic will have it so easy on Sunday it will be ridiculous.  I am going just to go.  

Sadly as a keen churchgoer who helps out from 12-2 at a shelter for blind orphaned puppies and kittens every Sunday I don't think I can make this one.

You've brought a lump to my throat.

I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Err....do you need any for Sunday?

You've brought a lump to my throat.

I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Err....do you need any for Sunday?

That's the sacrifice we make (the time that is, not the puppies or kittens!). For some reason we are oversubscribed this week with a long waiting list of volunteers.

Don't think anyone will be stupid enough to sell their ST to a tic fan.

Don't normally approve of the grass line but any tic fans in the Hearts section need reported. If someone has given their ST to a Celtic supporter they deserve banned.

I think the club would be down like a ton of bricks on ST holders who sell their tickets to the other side as apart from anything else it's a big H&S risk.

Archived