United to ram it up them goodwill thread

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hearts should not lose to Hibs.

:fth:

Correct. No excuses for lame pathetic performances next season. 100% effort and nothing less will be tolerated by me. 2 seasons of taking our pants down and bending over is enough

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least now all the chest beating about being third best in Scotland will have to be backed up.

Unless they strengthen considerably they will find life tough in the top flight. Its one thing getting geed up for cup ties its another producing consistent results week in week out.

I suspect their fans are going to get the same rude awakening that some of our fans did with extreme predictions of second in the league etc

CRWJambo1991

I was at the game tonight as my dad and brother are United fans. Didn't feel right not watching the boys in maroon. United were shocking, never took the game to Hibs even when Cummings was sent off. Bring on the Edinburgh derbies next season

ToadKiller Dog

There was a protest of sorts by United fans after about 10mins of Thompson get to feck .

Think they are just at the start of a change period ,won't see them in the top league again for a while .

As somebody said Hibs are in the mould of Lemon . Sneaky ,dirty always moaning but with fight in them .

We hopefully get them early next season to put a marker down .

Shanks said no

What's the story with Lennon being sent off, is he allowed to watch the game from the tunnel? I thought he had to go to the stand or dressing room?

Sat and watched the game on tele with my uncle and my old man - the three of us couldn't believe that that Hibs team pumped us out the cup. Absolute pish!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

J.T.F.Robertson

Sat and watched the game on tele with my uncle and my old man - the three of us couldn't believe that that Hibs team pumped us out the cup. Absolute pish!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They are pish, however, it's amazing what a bit of "chip on the shoulder" commitment can do, especially so when the opposition plays with a "couldn't give a shit" attitude.

Feckin galling.

Ron Burgundy

There was a protest of sorts by United fans after about 10mins of Thompson get to feck .

Think they are just at the start of a change period ,won't see them in the top league again for a while .

As somebody said Hibs are in the mould of Lemon . Sneaky ,dirty always moaning but with fight in them .

We hopefully get them early next season to put a marker down .

I have a feeling it will be them that lay down a marker.

Unless there is a dramatic change in attitude from the top right down to the bottom of the club.

I have a feeling it will be them that lay down a marker.

Unless there is a dramatic change in attitude from the top right down to the bottom of the club.

We will get Hubs first game of season if they come up and we will be the same pathetic weak shit against them

Pants Shaton

Hibs staying down is pretty much all I have left to play for this season :lol:

That's where I'm at. Sadly I don't see another Hibsing.

How the feck did we ever loose to that shower of diving, fouling collection of utter dog shite.

Just got angry again.. FTH.

Spot on

Lincon Premier

Can't believe we lost to them! Wee teams up their game against us but that doesn't account for that shower beating the players we have.One decent strike from Cummings is all they had. I still think the deliberate hand hall is a straight red, but he got a second yellow for cheating worse than diving. With a dive the keeper has a chance to save the penalty. The game was a complete bore fest and I hoped Utd would have turned up at least. Flood is dire and some of the passing reminded me of our lot in the last couple of games. Need to get it sorted. ( them and us )   

queensferryjambo

Just saw highlights on SKY.

Did the Dundee Utd fans have a protest before kick off? If so you would think they would have left it for another game rather than their biggest one of the season.

They should have been getting behind the team before kick off.

Strange behaviour.

Did the Dundee Utd fans have a protest before kick off? If so you would think they would have left it for another game rather than their biggest one of the season.

Strange behaviour.

That's what I thought as well.

Maybe they see failure to get promotion as a way to get Thomson out.

Strange behaviour.

Maybe looking in on kback,just asking

Gigolo-Aunt

Only caught the second half and United looked a very poor side.  Think that's Hibs promoted you would think  so we better get our shit together for the derbies next year.

Nookie Bear

Almost feel sorry for Dundee United fans, having to watch their team ripped apart and now relying on loan signings from Barnet.

To Falkirk Morton and Dundee United

Let's not give up guys

A winning run from one of you can still do it.

Archived