United to ram it up them goodwill thread

Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

A draw and Morton to come with a run. Hibs can always find a way. It used to be the cup it's the league now :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is McGinn Quasimodo? Fair old hunch for a boy of his age

chester copperpot

How did we get beat off these ****ing idiots

It's like forest gumpt v miami dolphins.

0-1 bollocks.

McKinnon should hammer him for that. Beggars belief that after 30 minutes in a must win game a player does that. Hope he gets fined and binned.

Rugby it is now

chester copperpot

Jason Cummings no bad in a championship environment.

Let's see how they do in the SPFL when he's getting 1 in 10.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

United not worthy of our goodwill.

Another smoke bomb, how many before a points deduction :rolleyes:

Every time I watch them this wee **** scores. How in the name of the wee man did Hearts allow him to leave (ned or otherwise) given we haven't produced a striker of any quality in nigh on 30 years. ****ing ridiculous. 

Is McGinn Quasimodo? Fair old hunch for a boy of his age

He really was given the most unfortunate hand in the looks department.

No chance he will be at Hibs next season. They will cash in this summer and he will end up a squad player in the English Championship. 

queensferryjambo

Would doubt Hibs will hold on to him for the SPFL Premiership. Just my opinion he will get snapped up end of the season by a lower division English club. Possibly Sunderland when Moyes takes them down (he is at the game tonight).

rick witter

No chance he will be at Hibs next season. They will cash in this summer and he will end up a squad player in the English Championship.

I don't like him but I have to admit I think he will become even better. He has the confidence maybe too much confidence but he knows how to score and his movement is good. Yet to be proven I suppose in the premier league tho

Great work from john Murray getting rid of Cummings.

I heard we binned him due to injury, then when he started banging them in at lower level we went back to sign him again but he told us to bolt.

I' didn't think toshney even touched him..?

Wasn't as much in it as Shinnie made out, that's for sure. Stupid challenge, though, and the ref had let him off with one earlier.

I don't like him but I have to admit I think he will become even better. He has the confidence maybe too much confidence but he knows how to score and his movement is good. Yet to be proven I suppose in the premier league tho

He is unproven and only time will tell if he can step up to any significant level. We all know the Scottish Championship is borderline dire. However any Hearts fans dismissing his ability to put the ball in the onion bag is at it and it is hugely galling given our appalling record of a) bringing through young front men and B) signing goalscorers, that we freed him. Regardless of the reasons for that at the time it has been a disastrous decision and Hibs will probably get a 7 figure sum for him in the not to distant future. 

He pulled out the challenge

He should never of given the ref the option in my opinion. It was stupid in the extreme. The guys a liability for them.

I'd also say Cummings should of been booked for simulation also as welll as that whale Stokes. Never touched his head ffs

Great work from john Murray getting rid of Cummings.

Not that he could lace Robbos boots but same thing happened with Robbo in reverse. Difference is the era now and penguin will

be off

Got Hibs,Juventus and Ireland at the rugby treble....,. Thought several times about taking Hibs, as they often Hibs it.......

I've turned over mate, but I definitely think he pulled out of the challenge. Hibs cahnts.

He should never of given the ref the option in my opinion. It was stupid in the extreme. The guys a liability for them.

I'd also say Cummings should of been booked for simulation also as welll as that whale Stokes. Never touched his head ffs

alwaysthereinspirit

I hate when Cummings scores in the championship. Turns every thread into a "what were we thinking"

Every team over the history of football has let one slip through.

I've turned over mate, but I definitely think he pulled out of the challenge. Hibs cahnts.

Just seen it again and there was no contact your completely right,

It wasn't a yellow but it was stupid going in like that as he could easily of caught him. He went in way too committed.

The Cummings penalty claim was ridiculous. That should of been a yellow for simulation.

I despise that club so turned off now also

Refs on a mission with the bookings.

Side note I wonder who David moyes is watching ?

He is indeed utter mince.

This ref is a new level of awful :D

The standard this season is absolutely rank. Utterly dreadful and only an organisation as corrupt as the one we have here in Scotland would be happy to accept it.

It's sickening knowing that on the way to a game you just know your going to be talking about them after. Every game.

airdriejambo3

I wonder if Hibs recruitment policy includes employing the ugliest people in football, its right through the whole club at every level from those running the non football side to those running and playing on the football side, it goes as far as those running fans associations not to mention the fans themselves. Does Petrie own one of those hair transplant studios or what?

Archived