United to ram it up them goodwill thread

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Heres hoping in the city of discovery (I know ) United rediscover their form and ram it up Scotland's 3rd best club

:fth:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For such a shite league Hibs have only scored 17 goals in 14 away games  thats dreadful

ARABS decent at home

2-1 Utd

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hibs will tuck them away unfortunately.

Robbo.....thats not goodwill

:muggy:

Form says not. They got beat by the bottom placed team. Shouldnt confuse other teams ability on our embarrassing performances against them.

Yup watched the two previous encounters and was actually shocked at how bad Utd were.

Mind you hibs are very capable of being terrible too!!

sairyinthat

Into them Utd,a repeat of your last home game vs them but by more goals than the One.Read Utd are unbeaten at home.And Sheep to finish them of in the Cup please.

Hibs should win certainly on paper

But remember this is Hibs level as in the Championship and they aint been all that Re of there resources

Go on the DABS

Ryan Jarman

I want United to win but to be honest I'll be more ****ing depressed about us if this shite United side get a result.

Lincon Premier

Not much to choose between them but Utd to win, FTH. Would love to hear the crash if Utd get close and a game in hand.

Heres hoping in the city of discovery (I know ) United rediscover their form and ram it up Scotland's 3rd best club

:pleasing:

Come on the tangerines - give these shitbags something to worry about.

2-1

queensferryjambo

Dream scenario is Utd win and then win their game in hand - getting within 1 point of Hibs and then the Hibees collapse as Utd go on a run.

Unfortunately I don't think even Hibs can arse up a 7 point lead with 10 games to go and Utd have been utter shite since they went top of the league on Christmas Eve. 

That run of games when Kris Commons played are the points that will get Hibs over the finishing line :(

BUT you never know in football :)

FTH 

jamtartan74

1 point behind if they win tonight and win the game in hand, are h1b5 about to h1b5 it once again? Cmon the Arabs, get into this pish. FTH

Guest Barack

Hibs to win.

Ooohhh,I must be an undercover vermin, then?

Matters not a toss, if Utd win, or don't. Hibs will be up next year, regardless.

About time we get back to ****ing that mob over 3-4 games a season, again.

Come on Utd - get it up the B team Celtic tribute act methadone loving tramps

FTH

3-1 to Utd

This

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hibs to win.

Ooohhh,I must be an undercover vermin, then?

Matters not a toss, if Utd win, or don't. Hibs will be up next year, regardless.

About time we get back to ******* that mob over 3-4 games a season, again.

Try and stay on topic instead of sooking their plook

I think Hibs will win but if they lose it doesn't half open up this Championship wide open.

Everyone's on about Dundee Utd but after tonight Morton will have played two games less than Hibs. If Hibs lose tonight and Morton were to win their two games in

hand they would only be three points behind Hibs. Its worth noting Falkirk are also hovering around them as well although played a game more.

August Landmesser

I think Hibs will win but if they lose it doesn't half open up this Championship wide open.

Everyone's on about Dundee Utd but after tonight Morton will have played two games less than Hibs. If Hibs lose tonight and Morton were to win their two games in

hand they would only be three points behind Hibs. Its worth noting Falkirk are also hovering around them as well although played a game more.

There's quite a pack chasing them, the only worry is that Utd, Falkirk amd Morton all take points off each other as Hibs keep grinding out draws.

Still, ten games left. Lots can happen...

There's quite a pack chasing them, the only worry is that Utd, Falkirk amd Morton all take points off each other as Hibs keep grinding out draws.

Still, ten games left. Lots can happen...

Yup vermin lose this and UTD win game in hand it's only one point in it! Bottle time

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cruyff Turn

Tbf to the Hivs, they seem to turn up for big games these days so they'll hammer United then lose to whoever they play next week.

Wee man was stood at the window in his Hearts top shouting 5-1 as they all walked past :lol:

Told the mrs to stay away from that window from half 9-10 :lol: bricks inbound no doubt.

For such a shite league Hibs have only scored 17 goals in 14 away games thats dreadful

ARABS decent at home

2-1 Utd

And United or Falkirk win the league

Of course a Hibs win...

2-0 United and lots of noise from bottles crashing

Tbf to the Hivs, they seem to turn up for big games these days so they'll hammer United then lose to whoever they play next week.

Fair point

This is a different category of game as they don't accept United as being rivals.

What an awful Hibs support. Been looking at some of their away crowds this season and they are laughable compared to when we were top of the Championship.

Cruyff Turn

Fair point

This is a different category of game as they don't accept United as being rivals.

Hope Utd show up. Every man and his dug has managed it against these mutants recently except us.

FTH

Hope the ball bounces kindly for United.

A football season is incomplete without Hibs fecking up a play-off.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Shocking language from the inbred scum.

Absolutely disgusting and a bad show....

****ing awful it was Jonno, shower of ignorant *****

Archived