A restaurant for a 3rd Date

Brian Whittaker's Tache

She's just left....

A walk on the beach at Gullane in the afternoon then we went to Compass opposite the nick on Queen Charlotte Street (a short wander home)

Food was pretty good, venison medallions with chorizo rissotto for me, swordfish steak for her and a good bottle of Zinfandel, desserts to share then back for a few Oloroso's in the garden under the moonlight before a bit "Tache Action"

Breakfast at Bijou this morning after a walk on the beach at Porty.

Which hotel or B&B did she stay in Brian?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
festerlehearts
She's just left....

A walk on the beach at Gullane in the afternoon then we went to Compass opposite the nick on Queen Charlotte Street (a short wander home)

Food was pretty good, venison medallions with chorizo rissotto for me, swordfish steak for her and a good bottle of Zinfandel, desserts to share then back for a few Oloroso's in the garden under the moonlight before a bit "Tache Action"

whens the wedding :confused:

Tip for the future; cut out all this beach-walkin' malarky.

I bet they wrote their names in the sand followed by a "From Here to Eternity" frolic in the surf. :boak:

She's just left....

BJ for Breakfast this morning on the beach at Porty.

get in there got her well trained;););) you can get arrested for that

ps post edited by tedp

Man, you are gonna be in so much trouble when this turns serious and she finds out about this thread (which she will!). We KB'ers are eternally grateful though - keep us updated, it's like eastenders but better ;)

Robbos Right Peg
She's just left....

Sorry this sounds like 'off at Haymarket' as Meadows would say.

2 beach's in 24 hours not even dolphins do that, there is no such thing as a 'good bottle of Zinfandel', plus who has ever eaten 'venison medallions with choritzo rissotto' ? FFS as Gordon Ramsay would say. And what 'moonlight' last night ? I was up till 3am watching the US Open nae moonlight outside as its near to the 'longest day'.

Sorry BWT Fantasy Palace at the West End for you my man ;)

Right, I'm making up a story about a threesome next week-end if that's all it takes to get a Lothario reputation....

Is that you on top or bottom Dave? Or the sneaky one at the end.;)

42340871_36bd53f2f3.jpg

davemclaren

42340871_36bd53f2f3.jpg

I'll shave first.... :rolleyes:

Say What Again
Sorry BWT Fantasy Palace at the West End for you my man ;)

That's where he met her.

She promised him that if he gave her ?400 for her starving family back home (in Joppa), they could be together for ever.

;)

Say What Again

42340871_36bd53f2f3.jpg

What did you search to find that Deek - and will Interpol be following up their investigation? :eek:

Angry Haggis
You remind me a bit of the guy from the Fast Show. _41705066_moretoni_bbc_203.jpg

I mean that as a compliment BTW. Well done on getting yer Low Tide as well.

I was thinking more along the lines of this chap Chester:

p1.jpg

Brian Whittaker's Tache

She's an american just off the boat so easily swayed by my smooth scottish ways

The moonlight bit maybe was a little bit of poetic licence, but we did have a bevvy in the garden (cue the ladygarden jokes)

She's a top bird and has tickets for the Euro 2008 Semi's (I just need to convince her to ditch her mate she's going with)

Say What Again

The moonlight bit maybe was a little bit of poetic licence, but we did have a bevvy in the garden (cue the ladygarden jokes)

She's a top bird and has tickets for the Euro 2008 Semi's (I just need to convince her to ditch her mate she's going with)

She didn't turn up did she?

What did you search to find that Deek - and will Interpol be following up their investigation? :eek:

:527: If they can catch me. :)

....... Creag?

Say What Again
....... Creag?

normally, it's 'just sprayed coffee on my monitor'. I didn't. I got my jeans (slightly) ripped as I burst out laughing and the cat flew off my lap in fear.

normally, it's 'just sprayed coffee on my monitor'. I didn't. I got my jeans (slightly) ripped as I burst out laughing and the cat flew off my lap in fear.

sitting with a pussy on yer lap that be a first!!!!!

Sorry thought i would be the first.

So when's the next date? What do we all think on ideas for location?

This could be the first ever relationship where the important decisions are made on a football message board.

Archived