Tv coverage of the replay

Juanjo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

I agree with others, it is utterly bizarre, that any country that is being virtually excluded from the Champions League, would not stand up to this, and instead promote the game domestically.

Having said that the original tie was hardly an endorsement of our game

Rudolf's Mate

The clue of it being a wind up was surely where I said "sky had a change of heart due to this thread" unbelievable!!

:scenes:

Really? Where can I get one of these pogo sticks? Desperate to watch this game here.

Winston Ingram

Any suggestion of a BBC highlights show on Wednesday night? As in a proper one... 40mins of highlights at 2230 or similar? 

Really? Where can I get one of these pogo sticks? Desperate to watch this game here.

Smyths I would imagine. It'll help when your hopping mad that the firestick isn't working for the game ;-)

Any suggestion of a BBC highlights show on Wednesday night? As in a proper one... 40mins of highlights at 2230 or similar?

Afraid not, for two reasons.

No highlights are allowed to be broadcast until midday Thurasay, and BBC will never dedicate 40 minutes. We'll be lucky to get 5 mins of highlights online by Thursday evening.

Winston Ingram

Afraid not, for two reasons.

No highlights are allowed to be broadcast until midday Thurasay, and BBC will never dedicate 40 minutes. We'll be lucky to get 5 mins of highlights online by Thursday evening.

Was unaware of midday Thursday rule. Why is that? 

The Treasurer

Was unaware of midday Thursday rule. Why is that? 

Probably CL highlights being shown in the Far East around the same time

luckyBatistuta

Smyths I would imagine. It'll help when your hopping mad that the firestick isn't working for the game ;-)

:lol:

Probably CL highlights being shown in the Far East around the same time

Which sounds silly but the biggest derby in scotland cant get shown is enough to make a nun swear, 

Good old Scottish league /cup whatever association  , clowns, get Rod Stewart in , 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

There will be some Hibs periscoping. Great because it will give you an insight to the criminal mind

There will be some Hibs periscoping. Great because it will give you an insight to the criminal mind

I watched a stream briefly of the Bonnyrigg tie and the Hibee at one point accidentally tapped flip camera. Had to turn it off in a hurry!

Would the game get played next Wednesday if it was celtic v rangers

Maybe we will find out next year

Maybe this year. Ties for the next round are the weekend 4th March.

Euro games the following two midweeks....be interesting to see how that would pan out if it did happen.

I think we know the answer......Monday night !!

Archived