• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thumper

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Sooperstar

• Stephane Grappelli

Bambo Badonde

The lyric of the chorus (and the end of the last verse) seem to concentrate on the short term contract - what happens if he does stay? Might need a rewrite...

If he stays then the song has achieved its objective. We can then start writing a screenplay about him.

On a serious note though I thought that myself. Nothing a quick edit won't fix.

Phil D. Corners

The thing I like most about this song is that you, your pals, and your daughter all worked together to do it.

I hope you enjoyed doing creating it as I enjoyed listening to it.

Always greatful when some works to help improve the Tyne atmosphere.

Rudolf's Mate

:gok:

Not going to lie but when I commented last night I hadn't even played the song. As soon as I saw it was so many verses I thought it won't work.

Listened to it just now and it's impressive however I stand by my original belief in that it's too long. The chorus however might just catch on.

Now whilst we're at it. I was on the shower yesterday and Notorious B.I.G's Hypnotize came on and I couldn't help myself signing along saying "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie can't you see. Sometimes your goals just hypnotize me. And I just love your flashy ways.........."

And that's as far as I got :facepalm:

Anyway amusing nonetheless!

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

I wasn't expecting this to take off and be sung by anyone at games. I simply thought it would be fun recording it.

I got a PreSonus Audiobox from Santa and have just started mucking about with it. As I say, it's just for fun.

However, if the tune/words were to be sung en masse, it'd probably only be successful with:

Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis

I'm begging of you

Be a Jambo man

repeat [if you're brave enough!]

What I really want to happen though is for EVERY SINGLE Hearts fan going to the derby cup match to learn ALL the words to "Fuddery of Hobos" and to sing it for 90 minutes next Sunday.

Mods...delete thread and pretend this never happened.

Bambo Badonde

Tziolis SONG (a condensed version). Sung at a faster rate than the recorded version.

I'm begging of you, please don't take my man/We?r so happy you are a Jambo man (If he stays)

Your composure is beyond compare,

The opposition stop and stare,

But you don?t really have a care, Tziolis

With golden skin and an eye for a pass,

You can spray the ball about the grass,

You really are a different class, Tziolis

I talk about you in my sleep,

And there's nothing I can do to keep

From smiling when I call your name, Tziolis

You could have your choice of clubs,

I?d take you round the Gorgie pubs,

You?re the only one for me, Tziolis

I had to have this talk with you,

My happiness depends on you,

And whatever you decide to do, Tziolis

I'm begging of you, please don't take my man/We?r so happy you are a Jambo man (If he stays)

*** Please note not trying to take anything away from the outstanding recorded version***

Just a possible condensed version incase we make an appearance at Hampden...

I wasn't expecting this to take off and be sung by anyone at games. I simply thought it would be fun recording it.

I got a PreSonus Audiobox from Santa and have just started mucking about with it. As I say, it's just for fun.

However, if the tune/words were to be sung en masse, it'd probably only be successful with:

I'm begging of you

Be a Jambo man

What I really want to happen though is for EVERY SINGLE Hearts fan going to the derby cup match to learn ALL the words to "Fuddery of Hobos" and to sing it for 90 minutes next Sunday.

Edited by Getintaethem

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm begging of you

Be a Jambo man

You are the man. The fuddery is ace :thumbsup:

Has to be sung G and N get your shit together

Edited by Sir Gio

I love the jolene effort but have came up with a more terrace friendly song. It's a rip off of the ibrahimavic song that Man United sing

Alex Tzoilis is maroon! He is a big Greek hero
Came from PAOK and cost us ******* zero
6ft 2, built like Zeus, can have his pick of lassies
Plays the game with style and ease and make our midfield classy

maroonlegions

So now we are expected to moan, eat pies, talk s..t and sing Dolly Parton numbers all in less than two hours ! This club is certainly going places it hasnt been before.

Aye like being  fan owned,building a new stand and on a financially sound agenda,and fan donations numbering over 8,000 coming in every month.. hows the mutant club doing down in San Giro apart from huffing and puffing  for 75 mins against the mighty Ayr Utd..  :qqb006:

Edited by maroonlegions

I'm begging of you

Be a Jambo man

That is absolutely stunning, somebody get a petition going to get Scott Wilson to belt this out the PA next weekend

maroonlegions

Why don't we come up with a tune fans can actually sing ffs?

I love the guy but this is an insult.

Well dinnae sing it then.  :baby:

Nucky Thompson

I'm begging of you

Be a Jambo man

Fecking hilarious :2thumbsup:

Great effort, a classy player who deserves his own song already!

The feel good factor is back and the more songs for the terraces, the better. 

For something a bit shorter how about a  version of the Andy Wiliiams' 'Can't take my eyes off you' chorus

We love you Tziolis our midfield Greek god

We love you Tziolis you are never awed

We love you Tziolis trust in me when I say

Oh Zandros Tziolis don't leave us stay

Oh Zandros  Tziolis make the hibees pay

Stay a Jambo Tziolis, Stay a Jambo

Go easy on me fellas

SUPERB! sterling effort.

take it for the fun, tongue in cheek tribute for which it is intended!

An abbreviated version might take off in the stands. Im thinking chorus and then the gorgie pubs verse. Would need a brave group to get it going though.

John mcCartney

great thread people,loads goin on

evening ****ing news
the tziolis song
krs-1
miserable bar stewards knocking a body of work

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Look we can make this more terrace friendly.

Replace the begging part by adding some words. He is a superb Jambo man. Tziolis Tziolis Tziolis he ****ing hates the Hibbie ****s

The lyrics make me cringe. To start the first part off with begging..

That's something the Hibs would do.

Jesus, it's just for fun. You do get that it's a version of a popular Dolly Parton song, right? And that it riffs off the lyrics of the original? So the 'begging' line is more something Dolly Parton would do than something Hibs would do, right?

What shall we do with the Greek adonis, what shall we do with the Greek adonis, what shall we do with the Greek adonis Alexadros Tziolis!!

I'm telling you

He's better than Zidane

Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis,

I?m telling you he?s better than Zidane

Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis,

You can?t take him: he?s a Jambo man!

Why don't we come up with a tune fans can actually sing ffs?

I love the guy but this is an insult.

Now in no longer pished, can I say fair play to the girl who came up with it, and she has a cracking voice.

Not one for the terraces though, with all due respect.

Completely unrelated but I put this suggestion on another thread and will try it here too. To the Addams family tune. Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, you all **** one-another. The hibby family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk