• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thumper

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Sooperstar

• Stephane Grappelli

Son Of Anarchy

Completely unrelated but I put this suggestion on another thread and will try it here too. To the Addams family tune. Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, you all **** one-another. The hibby family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumped again purely for this masterpiece. Has to be done :thumbsup:

Stephane Grappelli

He didn't like our singing by the looks of things.

He was probably scared shitless!

Jambojay84

Bumped again purely for this masterpiece. Has to be done :thumbsup:

I really hope we get to hear this next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
larbert_jambo
3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Where is he these days?

Al-Fayha in Saudi, a quick search on Google gave me that answer. You should try using that mad Google thing one day. 

Edited by larbert_jambo

3 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Google is your friend. 

Brilliant reply.

2 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

Al-Fayha in Saudi, a quick search on Google gave me that answer. You should try using that mad Google thing one day. 

Why bother when I can get you to do it for me?

Captain Bubblebeard

The absolute ultimate example of some players working at certain clubs and sometimes not. He could’ve been a fyssas for us, or at least a karipidis but time/place and most likely also attitude ensured that never happened.

This remains one of Kickback's most embarrassing moments. That 'Fuddery of Hobos' song is up there with some of the stuff that Dundee fan comes up with.

Let's be honest here he SHOULD have been excellent, he SHOULD have dominated midfield for us, he SHOULD have been too good for Scottish football.. But he had a terrible attitude and obviously couldn't be f###ed with Cathro 

47 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Let's be honest here he SHOULD have been excellent, he SHOULD have dominated midfield for us, he SHOULD have been too good for Scottish football.. But he had a terrible attitude and obviously couldn't be f###ed with Cathro 

Don't completely agree . Outstanding player not sure if you can blame Cathro for his attitude .

First few moments of Hibs game McGinn (?) went right through him , as happens in derbies . You could see immediately he didn't want to know .

What a strange bump. A player from a truly horrific time for us. I could not give the slightest **** where he is. Not one of Cathro's losers will be at a bigger club than Hearts right now I imagine.

Edited by i8hibsh

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What a strange bump. A player from a truly horrific time for us. I could not give the slightest **** where he is. Not one of Cathro's losers will be at a bigger club than Hearts right now I imagine.

An argument could be made for LA Galaxy being a bigger club (P. Kitchen)

2 hours ago, King prawn said:

An argument could be made for LA Galaxy being a bigger club (P. Kitchen)

Always like a good argument.  No-one would win that one though as these clubs would get shat on in Europe.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Good players got steadily worse under Cathro. I wouldn't hold any grudge against player who had to suffer those 6 months

53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Always like a good argument.  No-one would win that one though as these clubs would get shat on in Europe.

Alvonitis possibly. He's at Sturm Graz, via Panathinaikos. Don't think he's played much for either though.

I was hoping that someone had made up another ditty to that same tune..

Uche Uche Uche UCheeee

We really really love u Uche ikpeazu...

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Bit rich considering the absolute slavers you dribble over this forum on a daily basis.

Shite for hearts and clearly had no intentions of staying at us for long.  

A wee stop gap before going to a club who could offer the money he wanted.  Don’t really care about players who chase money but at least give it 100% when you’re on the pitch regardless of whether you think you should be playing at a better level or not. 

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Bjorn Johnson is banging them in in the Netherlands is he not?

27 minutes ago, Morph said:

Doesn't mean that he is at a bigger club. You consider AZ a bigger club than Hearts?

10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Doesn't mean that he is at a bigger club. You consider AZ a bigger club than Hearts?

I lived in alkmaar until March, there's officially no way az are a bigger club than hearts. They're a one team town, but it's a town of only 100,000 and the rest of that part of noord-holland is largely overspill from Amsterdam and therefore mostly ajax. Their old stadium held less than 9,000, the new one just over 17,000.

They've had success in more recent times but they're a smaller club than hearts, no doubt about that

jack D and coke
53 minutes ago, Morph said:

Got transferred for a few million and is the eredivise 2nd top scorer I believe. 

He was a Neilson signing incidentally anyway but Cathy made him look a mug. Tziolis was another who had real quality about him but that tit hadnt the faintest idea what he was doing and good players looked awful. 

Id almost forgotten about him until I seen his smug little coupon sitting on the Wolves bench the other day :seething:

45 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Not sure if they’re bigger but definitely better. 

18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Got transferred for a few million and is the eredivise 2nd top scorer I believe. 

He was a Neilson signing incidentally anyway but Cathy made him look a mug. Tziolis was another who had real quality about him but that tit hadnt the faintest idea what he was doing and good players looked awful. 

Id almost forgotten about him until I seen his smug little coupon sitting on the Wolves bench the other day :seething:

Ah I hadn’t realised neilson signed him.  Just remember  him having issues with Cathro. 

On Johnsen and his goals - there is a common opinion that the Eredivisie is 'easy' to score goals in. Not sure what stays there are to back this up.

1 hour ago, Morph said:

He wasn't one of Cathro's losers.  

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Someone did an comparison and reckoned Hearts had a better ten year record, few years ago before Zlatan.

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Lafferty? I’ll get ma coat ?.

4 hours ago, rubyruby said:

I was hoping that someone had made up another ditty to that same tune..

Uche Uche Uche UCheeee

We really really love u Uche ikpeazu...

There's a shout. OP - can you help? ? 

1 hour ago, jambojase said:

There's a shout. OP - can you help? ? 

The last line could be sung without "uche" just ikpeazu..might fit better.

Just now, Thumper said:

Him or the song?

You are bad energy man. None of your posts are ever positive or happy. :(

I meant him though. ?

9 hours ago, Bez said:

You are bad energy man. None of your posts are ever positive or happy. :(

I meant him though. ?

For sure it certainly is only banter my friend and no offence was certainly wished to be caused.

12 minutes ago, Thumper said:

For sure it certainly is only banter my friend and no offence was certainly wished to be caused.

:D

Good. No offence meant to you either. I just want you to be happy. :thumbsup:

Hearts were shite at the time and it didn’t work out for him. 

His legacy is that he’s probably the most handsome player ever to play for us.