To the Robbie haters

Jimbinho

As our manager leaves us tonight after winning his last game comfortably against Rangers and leaving us second in the league I just want to compliment Robbie on his efforts and wish him all the best. You will no doubt argue on and deny it but me and the rest of the sane of mind posters on this forum are laughing at you because let's face it you look like idiots.

I'd just like to take this time to say GET RIGHT UP YE

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on. I know it's a forlorn hope but I want him to stay. Some of the comments on here have been disgraceful.

Geoff Kilpatrick

As our manager leaves us tonight after winning his last game comfortably against Rangers and leaving us second in the league I just want to compliment Robbie on his efforts and wish him all the best. You will no doubt argue on and deny it but me and the rest of the sane of mind posters on this forum are laughing at you because let's face it you look like idiots.

:laugh:

Like any "hater" is bothered!

MacDonald Jardine

Good luck to him and he did a good job overall.

But ultimately he has a number of flaws and is replaceable.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Caspian Primrose

:rofl: OP written in floods of tears I reckon.

The "haters" as you put it will be the happiest of all Hearts fans tonight.

:rofl: OP written in floods of tears I reckon.

The "haters" as you put it will be the happiest of all Hearts fans tonight.

Oooft the seethe is red hot tonight.

Good luck to him and he did a good job overall.

But ultimately he has a number of flaws and is replaceable.

He has a lot fewer flaws than Warburton!

Seriously, some seem to expect him to be perfect.

Your beloved Robbie did a bolt to MK Dons and you're falling over yourself to get it up folk. Good yin.

Sir Craig Beattie

I'm delighted we won and delighted we are getting a new manager. Thanks, Robbie, but your time was up, pal. Good luck to you.

I'm delighted we won and delighted we are getting a new manager. Thanks, Robbie, but your time was up, pal. Good luck to you.

Exactly how I'm feeling.

I'm not actually a huge fan of Robbie tbh and in no way a happy clapper. Robbies had a few shockers and some games have been dire but this post was aimed at the very vocal minority of foamers on this forum who have bashed him at every possible opportunity even though in all reality he was doing a decent job. Seem to have caught a fair few of them already, let it all out lads!

If only we played like that every week RN would still be at the club. Great way to finish

We save it for the "BIG GAMES".

:jjyay:

Frank Sidebottom

Nothing against Robbie but If he thinks this is as far as he can take us, I'd rather have someone else thanks.

Even if I disagree with people wanting rid off Neilson I'm no exactly for having a go at fellow fans and creating an us v them thing. Come on.

Your beloved Robbie did a bolt to MK Dons and you're falling over yourself to get it up folk. Good yin.

See this what I don't get. why are the RN fan boys not absolutely furious that he is dumping Hearts for Milton Keynes. Yes thats MILTON KEYNES lads.

I don't get the last two performances by the way. Where did that come from ? Where has it been hiding ? Why was it not done 18 months ago ? There could be any number of answers of course but its surely no coincidence that he is leaving and performances pick up almost out of sight ? Weird. It really is !!

Imagine though, what a manager with balls and ideas and plans and inventiveness is going to do with THAT team !!

Jimbinho, on 30 Nov 2016 - 9:47 PM, said:

I will say some of the things said about him on here have been ridiculous, am trying to think of another coach who has done as well in a short space of time that some of our fans have still wanted out? ..their choice though

The Natural Order

I'm glad Neilson is going and I don't give a flying proverbial if the OP agrees or not.

See this what I don't get. why are the RN fan boys not absolutely furious that he is dumping Hearts for Milton Keynes. Yes thats MILTON KEYNES lads.

I don't get the last two performances by the way. Where did that come from ? Where has it been hiding ? Why was it not done 18 months ago ? There could be any number of answers of course but its surely no coincidence that he is leaving and performances pick up almost out of sight ? Weird. It really is !!

Imagine though, what a manager with balls and ideas and plans and inventiveness is going to do with THAT team !!

Spot on mate. You seem to know your stuff, I vote for you as manager.

MacDonald Jardine

He has a lot fewer flaws than Warburton!

Seriously, some seem to expect him to be perfect.

He may well have. So what?

Seriously I don't expect perfection but a few more performances like tonight and he'd have been a real loss.

I'm glad Neilson is going and I don't give a flying proverbial if the OP agrees or not.

It's going to take some time but I'll get over it.

Spit on mate. Think the last two performances were in spite of neilson.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. Remember the Aberdeen game last year.

Post match interview said we were set up to play high press for a change. Stevie Wonder could have seen we should have being doing that every game.

I do worry about the unproven, 30 year old, coach as next manager. Box soccer is one thing, SPL another.

We will see.

Considering the guff he's gotten for the job he's done, a lot of us can't really blame him for saying, "enough, I'm tired of this lot."

Where has it been hiding?  I wonder why Robbie didn't get Djoum back in form faster after his injury.  Or why he didn't get Johnsen settled in faster.  Why didn't he make Watt's brilliance with the ball turn into actual chances on goals, just like every other manager has failed to get Watt to do?  Why didn't he get Walker's knees to heal faster?

Yes, there are decisions I take issue with, but the team we had tonight wasn't ready or wasn't playing at this level, which is why it's taken us this long.

Wish RN all the best. Really want Elvis to step in.

To what dog s^{#

His managerial record is horrendous and i love the guy as a player.

Considering the guff he's gotten for the job he's done, a lot of us can't really blame him for saying, "enough, I'm tired of this lot."

Where has it been hiding?  I wonder why Robbie didn't get Djoum back in form faster after his injury.  Or why he didn't get Johnsen settled in faster.  Why didn't he make Watt's brilliance with the ball turn into actual chances on goals, just like every other manager has failed to get Watt to do?  Why didn't he get Walker's knees to heal faster?

Yes, there are decisions I take issue with, but the team we had tonight wasn't ready or wasn't playing at this level, which is why it's taken us this long.

Well thats the cracks well and truly papered over. Good job.

If one more person indicates he might be leaving because of fan pressure I think I might die with laughter. Utter UTTER shite.

If one more person indicates he might be leaving because of fan pressure I think I might die with laughter. Utter UTTER shite.

No question he wants to go to England, but MK Dons are a dire club with tepid support and a shameful history.  If Robbie weren't getting grumbles from the terraces, I have to think he'd be less enthusiastic about the move.

Put it this way, fans flying a plane over Tynecastle slagging him off in very public - and embarrassing fashion - after a meh period of results in a season we finished third after a fantastic Championship season probably didn't exactly cement Hearts as the footballing love of his life. 

This is true Coll, Robbie wouldn't give a shiny shite about what folk say on a message board. Some of the stuff said on here about him was dissapointing though, has to be said. I liked him as a player, liked him as our boss, sad to see him go and wish the lad all the best.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Where has it been hiding? I wonder why Robbie didn't get Djoum back in form faster after his injury. Or why he didn't get Johnsen settled in faster. Why didn't he make Watt's brilliance with the ball turn into actual chances on goals, just like every other manager has failed to get Watt to do? Why didn't he get Walker's knees to heal faster?

The huge hole in your logic, and it's a point I haven't really seen anybody give a good reason for, why did the board do absolutely nothing publicly to indicate they wanted him to stay. Can you explain that?

Basically how i see it. We need a manager who can get the side playing with that sort of intensity away from home to smaller clubs on more regular basis. If we can do that we will be finishing 2nd the next few years and hopefully see ourselves go further in cups

Well what is true is a period of short to medium term risk starts as of now.

If everyone is being honest Robbie could not have left us in much better a position.

This is true Coll, Robbie wouldn't give a shiny shite about what folk say on a message board. Some of the stuff said on here about him was dissapointing though, has to be said. I liked him as a player, liked him as our boss, sad to see him go and wish the lad all the best.

You don't think he noticed the plane?

No question he wants to go to England, but MK Dons are a dire club with tepid support and a shameful history.  If Robbie weren't getting grumbles from the terraces, I have to think he'd be less enthusiastic about the move.

So he's so sensitive to a few recent boos after poor performances that he's chucked the towel in and ran away. This doesn't sound like a bloke that should ever have got near the position he held.

christhejambo

Best scenario for all parties.

Promotion at a canter against hibs and rangers

3rd in SPL first season back

In the mix for Europe and still in the cup in year 3

Slightly agricultural football at times, and poor in europe first season back, but I'd have taken that when he was appointed given the task in hand.

He moves on having taken us as far as he can IMO, ripe for a new coach to take over, but slightly stagnant last 12 months.

2nd/3rd in the league at the moment, still in the cup, stadium expansion, club in profit.  Great time to be a hearts fan.

Hope (personally) to see Cathro come in and for hearts to lead the way again with an exciting, ambitious young manager.

The Robbie fans come out after a win, the haters after a defeat, its how it works...

Potential league winners to relegation fodder.

So he's so sensitive to a few recent boos after poor performances that he's chucked the towel in and ran away. This doesn't sound like a bloke that should ever have got near the position he held.

You can't be real!?

Archived