To the Robbie haters

Jimbinho

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I accepted and understood some sensible concerns but anyone that turned on him after the Hibs result is under no uncertain circumstances a brain dead moron.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember using that term since Monday, until tonight. Cause it's getting a bit tedious and utterly pathetic now seeing on every thread myself and other that felt the same being constantly called "Haters" and the like. FFS it's the title of this thread.

If you lot actually had a brain fart between you you'd all realize not one person has said we hate Robbie. But no that will never fit with your little small minded agenda.

I actually posted last night on some thread can't remember what one (must be old age eh) that I wished Robbie all the best in his future career and was grateful for him stepping in when he did and for the championship season. Something none of you lit would be gracious enough to do if things had been the other way. You'd all be too busy trying to Get it up us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye and no-one's literally foaming or clapping in a happy way either!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I can't remember using that term since Monday, until tonight. Cause it's getting a bit tedious and utterly pathetic now seeing on every thread myself and other that felt the same being constantly called "Haters" and the like. FFS it's the title of this thread.

If you lot actually had a brain fart between you you'd all realize not one person has said we hate Robbie. But no that will never fit with your little small minded agenda.

I actually posted last night on some thread can't remember what one (must be old age eh) that I wished Robbie all the best in his future career and was grateful for him stepping in when he did and for the championship season. Something none of you lit would be gracious enough to do if things had been the other way. You'd all be too busy trying to Get it up us.

You're not a victim stop acting like a Celtic fan. You've been ever present basking in the misery of others since it was known Robbie was leaving so quit the act.

That's the last I'm going to reply. You're fooling no one.

Aye and no-one's literally foaming or clapping in a happy way either!

I said I don't remember using those terms since Monday until tonight. I haven't said I did t use them tonight, and for the reasons I stated.

You're not a victim stop acting like a Celtic fan. You've been ever present basking in the misery of others since it was known Robbie was leaving so quit the act.

That's the last I'm going to reply. You're fooling no one.

Post history since Monday will tell a different story.

Rudi-Mental, on 01 Dec 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

257M6Zh.jpg?1  :tiny:

Rudi-Mental, on 01 Dec 2016 - 11:29 PM, said:

Bad turn of phrase I know hahaha

:biggrin:

:2thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

MK Dons forum is worth a read they seem very happy to be getting Robbie. Can't be arsed any more with petty squabbling so off to bed hoping to wake up tomorrow to find out we have signed a big named manager one can but dream albeit a half pissed one.

Space Mackerel

MK Dons forum is worth a read they seem very happy to be getting Robbie. Can't be arsed any more with petty squabbling so off to bed hoping to wake up tomorrow to find out we have signed a big named manager one can but dream albeit a half pissed one.

They've won a watch, no disputing that.

It's just a shame that the plane hirers (and I've had the misfortune to spend an hour in their company in a train at an away game) have been so vocal.

Drugs are for mugs.

portobellojambo1

Robbie has gone now it is time to move on. I wish both him and Stevie Crawford all the best in their new positions. It would be wrong to say I didn't enjoy a fair bit of what I saw under their coaching. It started off really well, irrespective of the league we were in, because the opening two games of the next season showed if we played on the offensive we would still win games. I think it will just have to remain a mystery as to why we then had to watch a number of games over last season and this where a number of points were lost not because the opposition were better than us but because we lined up in a manner which meant we often looked close to clueless. I am pleased that for his last two games this week we reverted back to playing how we always could if set out to do so, with very successful outcomes. It will give them a platform to start from with Milton Keynes Dons, and is hopefully the maintained style at Tynecastle. It is good on the eye, the players like it and it brings victories.

But there is nothing to be gained by sitting rattling on it about it going forward. What will be, will be, I don't take any pleasure in seeing HMFC lose or throw points away and if we move forward to a more consistent approach to games, in a manner that suits us as a team that will be progress.

So one bad result then? Cool

His first bad result was losing in the cup to Livingston and everyone gave Neilson at least a year longer than that..

So you got anymore nonsense to post?

Space Mackerel

His first bad result was losing in the cup to Livingston and everyone gave Neilson at least a year longer than that..

What cup?

This will goooooood. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Space Mackerel

Robbie has gone now it is time to move on. I wish both him and Stevie Crawford all the best in their new positions. It would be wrong to say I didn't enjoy a fair bit of what I saw under their coaching. It started off really well, irrespective of the league we were in, because the opening two games of the next season showed if we played on the offensive we would still win games. I think it will just have to remain a mystery as to why we then had to watch a number of games over last season and this where a number of points were lost not because the opposition were better than us but because we lined up in a manner which meant we often looked close to clueless. I am pleased that for his last two games this week we reverted back to playing how we always could if set out to do so, with very successful outcomes. It will give them a platform to start from with Milton Keynes Dons, and is hopefully the maintained style at Tynecastle. It is good on the eye, the players like it and it brings victories.

But there is nothing to be gained by sitting rattling on it about it going forward. What will be, will be, I don't take any pleasure in seeing HMFC lose or throw points away and if we move forward to a more consistent approach to games, in a manner that suits us as a team that will be progress.

Whilst I enjoy your posts PJ1, I always get the feeling reading them that you're about 90 years old and a wee bit stuck in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

:stuart: I bet you were glad when Burley got the chop too eh.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wait! The Diddy Diddy Cup? :cornette:

There is no doubt that some of our performances and results this season have been very disappointing but it may be that things were just turning the corner as Robbie left.

2nd place in the league is a fitting legacy to him but I am looking forward to a step up.

They are more likely to say we shouldn't have let a successful Head coach leave in the prime of his career.

If they do, will they ask why we did let him go, and even advise him to go?

As our manager leaves us tonight after winning his last game comfortably against Rangers and leaving us second in the league I just want to compliment Robbie on his efforts and wish him all the best. You will no doubt argue on and deny it but me and the rest of the sane of mind posters on this forum are laughing at you because let's face it you look like idiots.

I'd just like to take this time to say GET RIGHT UP YE

You are laughing are you

Oh but we are laughing at you laughing my friend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

and the final Robbie poll results are :

those who think he's all that :

Robbie lovers/fanboys

mk dons

possibly rotherham

those who don't :

Robbie haters

Ann budge

Craig levein

the epl

This thread just gets weirder and weirder :lol:

I love this thought that we now must give the new guy 2 and a half years before we pass judgement!!

What if 'the new guy' comes in and relegates us this season? Should we still withhold judgement for another season or two?

The new guy will be judged on a game by game basis. That's the reality of it. We can only sit back and hope that more often than not, those judgements are positive ones. Theres very little to be achieved in wheeling out the 'we'd not have lost that game under Robbie' or on the flip side 'we'd defo not have scored those 4 goals with a Neilson side' type comparisons.

Robbie is away. Its time to move on in whatever direction the next chapter takes us.

Dagger Is Back

Both sides really, really need to let this shit slide now. Time to move onto bigger and better things gents.

Couldn't agree more. It's done.

Ironic really when the rest of the country is very complimentary of what we've achieved as a support, ironic in light of Robbies comments about the support, but here we are with Robbies Rimmers and the Hate brigade at each other's throats.

All very tiresome.

I think it is generally known as getting it spectacularly wrong.

Were you, as an adult, happy that we made some money from the replay?

I was. Wasn't happy we lost the replay though.

This thread should be closed now IMO. Its nothing more than a platform for abusers and trollers and isn't serving any useful purpose, quite the opposite in fact.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Aside from a few degenerates, I doubt anyone hated Robbie. I certainly didn't. Got a lot of respect for him and we owe him our thanks.

But anyone following us game by game could see that there were issues. Why we suddenly went to town in his last two matches is for him to know - but it seems like a big coincidence that he turned up the intensity at a time when job offers were coming his way. More often that not in the past 12 months he's seemed reluctant to play that way. A shame really because this isn't a bad team

Aside from a few degenerates, I doubt anyone hated Robbie. I certainly didn't. Got a lot of respect for him and we owe him our thanks.

But anyone following us game by game could see that there were issues. Why we suddenly went to town in his last two matches is for him to know - but it seems like a big coincidence that he turned up the intensity at a time when job offers were coming his way. More often that not in the past 12 months he's seemed reluctant to play that way. A shame really because this isn't a bad team

This pretty much sums up how I feel. The last 2 games reminded me of how we played in the Championship. RN changed how we played once we were promoted. If only he hadn't.... a wasted opportunity.

I'm afraid it's just the way on JKB.

If you criticised anything Robbie did (and I did) you were a "phoodle oot Robbie Hater"

If you praised anything (and I did) you were a "happy clapper"

If you did both (and I did) you were both of the above depending on the extremist view of the responder...

It's how you stifle any kind of debate.

This thread should be closed now IMO. Its nothing more than a platform for abusers and trollers and isn't serving any useful purpose, quite the opposite in fact.

Sometimes it's better to let these things come to their natural end, otherwise they just spill over into other threads anyway.

He's only just left so I'm sure people will get their reaction out of their systems and we'll move on with news of the new manager. 

If it gets out of hand, the mods will obviously do the necessary. 

I don't like the use of extreme language, like 'haters'

I am genuinely baffled that anyone is pleased that Robbie has gone.

Generic Username

I'm afraid it's just the way on JKB.

If you criticised anything Robbie did (and I did) you were a "phoodle oot Robbie Hater"

If you praised anything (and I did) you were a "happy clapper"

If you did both (and I did) you were both of the above depending on the extremist view of the responder...

It's how you stifle any kind of debate.

Infuriating isn't it. Kind of just get to a point now where you don't align yourself to either position in the discussion, just chuck some things out there and leave it for others to deal with in their own minds.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I don't like the use of extreme language, like 'haters'

I am genuinely baffled that anyone is pleased that Robbie has gone.

Again, pleased would be the wrong word. Now it's happened I'm a bit anxious about it. But deep down I still feel a change will do us good (provided we make a good appointment)

Archived