Nokia N95

jamboinheaven

Stewart MacD

My latest 24-month contract ends next month - 2mp camera on my Nokia isn't enough for evening/indoor shots.

I need phone, camera, mp3, email and fm radio. Not needed are video and "find your way home" crap.

Any suggestions? LG seems good.

Had mine since the day it came out and not had one crash or problem with it yet. Maybe im lucky. Plus side = best phone on the market. Down side = Big screen is a battery sucker. So apart from having to charge it a little more than often id recommend it highly.

If I were you id have waited for the N96 which is due soon but im a shiny new gadget sort of guy.

Jed The Jedi

Same here never had 1 problem since the day i got my N95 8 Gig, the version 20 firmware seems to have sorted out just about all the bugs.

In a bit of a conundrum now after reading this, my contract with 3 is up next month and had decided to upgrade to the N95 8GB but now thinking about trying to wait till the N96 comes out, only problem is 3 have a deal for 750 mins and unlimited text for ?35 a month but the deal expires tomorrow! Arrggghhh what to do ?????

Jed The Jedi
In a bit of a conundrum now after reading this, my contract with 3 is up next month and had decided to upgrade to the N95 8GB but now thinking about trying to wait till the N96 comes out, only problem is 3 have a deal for 750 mins and unlimited text for ?35 a month but the deal expires tomorrow! Arrggghhh what to do ?????

I'd go for the N95 8 gig mate, if i know 3 the N96 wont arrive on time and they will charge you an arm and a leg for it when it does.

I'm thinking of getting the Samsung Omnia, the Tocco's big brother. Not out till 19th August but looks the business

scottish_chicP

Had my nokia N95 8GB for just over three months, never had any problems with it and takes very good pics and vids.

Archived