U20 tonight away to Celtic

12XU

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet them at 25/1 against Celtic either last season or the the season before - and it came up

disgruntledfan

I bet them at 25/1 against Celtic either last season or the the season before - and it came up

A lot of the Celtic players will be away with the 21s and 19s so could be a fairly young team tonight.

Jambof3tornado

A lot of the Celtic players will be away with the 21s and 19s so could be a fairly young team tonight.

surprised celtic havent postponed if thats the case.

Footballfirst

If the guys I saw training on Sunday are anything to go by then Hearts will be fielding a similar team to that who played Dunfermline last week.

Young lad on trial who might have been at Reading. Right winger. Zidan Akers. Tall lad who actually looks like a footballer (even if he can't play LOL!). Wonder if he might get a run out. Cant get to the game tonight unfortunately.

scott herbertson

Young lad on trial who might have been at Reading. Right winger. Zidan Akers. Tall lad who actually looks like a footballer (even if he can't play LOL!). Wonder if he might get a run out. Cant get to the game tonight unfortunately.

already signed a few weeks ago according to this

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/163653-zidan-signs/

jamboinglasgow

already signed a few weeks ago according to this

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/163653-zidan-signs/

I do find it a bit odd that Hearts have not announced or that he is even in the squads since he said he had signed a contract. Then again it could be red tape hold up as Stoke only announced Harry Souttar signed for them last week.

disgruntledfan

CELTIC Dev Squad XI to face Hearts: Fasan; Wardrop, Kerr, McCart, McIlduff; Higgins, Payne; Watson, Thomson, Archibald; Aitchison. (MN)

strong squad even with the call ups

scott herbertson

I do find it a bit odd that Hearts have not announced or that he is even in the squads since he said he had signed a contract. Then again it could be red tape hold up as Stoke only announced Harry Souttar signed for them last week.

Hope he's worth the wait!

mainstandjambo

Hearts team. Mason, Godhino,Brandon, Jones, Smith,Beith,Morrison,Petkov,Roy,Currie and Buchanan.

Subs Gallagher,Paton,Irving,Vladislav,McLean and Reid

Footballfirst

1 of the Celtic subs tonight is only 13 years old. [emoji15]

Start the video around 40 seconds in

Footballfirst, on 03 Oct 2016 - 6:21 PM, said:

That's some player

scott herbertson

good grief

Hope his dad moves to another club  before he's old enough to play for the first tea. He's amazing

The young celtic lad sure that's the one that I seen videos of against Ajax and a few other top teams, Will be some player if he keeps on developing the rate he is.

Mental to see that. Hearts have guys pushing for the first team and they have a 13 year old on the bench.

Another Feruz?

Footballfirst

Mental to see that. Hearts have guys pushing for the first team and they have a 13 year old on the bench.

Another Feruz?

That was my first thought too. 

Hearts fielded a 14 year old last season.

Hearts definitely worth a punt tonight

Be interesting to see if that boy currie scores again

Sure will.

The lad looks a real prospect.

I wonder if he'll chose to represent Ivory Coast or ROI at International level though.

Hope his dad moves to another club

You don't mean Hatrick against Rangers Dembele do you? Her have to have had the laddie when he was about 7 or 8 :lol:

Have we found a new Robbo?!

God I hope so.

Even half the player of Robbo. In fact a quarter will do.

Your cousin? Is he a Hearts man?

He's a Rangers fan, was previously at Celtic and left for one reason or another so he'll be happy with that one.

scott herbertson

You don't mean Hatrick against Rangers Dembele do you? Her have to have had the laddie when he was about 7 or 8 :lol:

Doh - brain not in gear

He's a Rangers fan, was previously at Celtic and left for one reason or another so he'll be happy with that one.

Ta. Good for him. Hope he bags another two.

49 - PENALTY SAVED! Jack Aitchison's effort from the spot is saved and the keeper also blocks the rebound to keep Hearts ahead

Archived