Ex-Hearts striker Velicka would love Rangers transfer

maroonlegions

Charlie-Brown
Here also.

In fact, he was listed as one of the main reasons for us being as low as 11th in the league by regular posters on here.

The only guy in the last 2 seasons who managed to score in double figures both years was apparently a big reason we were 11th despite all the other strikers hardly scoring for toffee....you couldn't make it up. :)

The only guy in the last 2 seasons who managed to score in double figures both years was apparently a big reason we were 11th despite most of our other strikers including all the other strikers hardly scoring for toffee....you couldn't make it up. :)

I know, unbelievable yet true.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
The only guy in the last 2 seasons who managed to score in double figures both years was apparently a big reason we were 11th despite most of our other strikers including all the other strikers hardly scoring for toffee....you couldn't make it up. :)

The only Lithuanian player to really make a positive impact.

As good a finisher as we have had at least since Robbo left.

The guy now is probably relieved that he cannot be treated as a piece of human chattel by these people running our club. If he wants to go to Rangers and earn a decent wage and have a reasonably steady couple of years till he retires good on him.

Another faux pas from the utter joke of an owner that we have been cursed with. Sell the guy for sweeties and then the biggest club in Scotland comes in for him.

Eff off Romanov.

Drylaw Hearts

According to a few of this mornings papers it appears this deal could be tied up in the next 48 hours.

This is another massive 'Own Goal' by VR.

A LITH at ibrox ma ha dont think so.

the wee prod huns will be slashing wrists .

weegie gets.

I thought bigotry only existed within the OF?:rolleyes:

Personally i hope we sign him, proven SPL player, does the buisness against Celtic unlike Mr Boyd and i'm genuinly looking forward to him pulling on the blue shirt if the transfer does go though.

Archived