West Ham

Five to One

crichiejambos

O dear doesn't look good for the old spammers and their new stadium courtesy of the British taxpayer! It be by far the biggest capacity in the championship next season,eh?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces

O dear doesn't look good for the old spammers and their new stadium courtesy of the British taxpayer! It be by far the biggest capacity in the championship next season,eh?

Absolutely fantastic isn't it. Very much hoping they go down this season, would be a cataclysmic story.

crichiejambos

Yes,would be fantastic if they disappeared into oblivion and took Chelsea with them but that's being greedy! Al settle for West Ham

Exactly, vile little club should have done with anti-Semitic abuse towards Tottenham season or so back but nothing happened they seem to have friends in high places?

There was a big fuss made then but it was nothing new, West ham have been doing the gas chamber hiss and what have you at spurs for years. I've no idea why it isn't a bigger deal in the press tbh

Have a terrible injury list. Yesterday three of our best players, Anotnio,(Top scorer), Creswell and Kouyate were all out. Ayew not match sharp yet. Carroll only had about 20 mins in him. They bought/loaned really badly in the last window. I don't blame Bilic, I blame the owners trying to do everything on the cheap whilst pretending to be big boys. Payet doesn't look interested and I'm told that there is real unrest between the support and the board but I reckon they will sack Bilic before the next window. The thought of playing Liverpool at the weekend doesn't thrill me either.

Competing with Leicester for that final relegation place

I liked Leicester last season, obviously. But since i'm still jealous AF of what their fans got to experience last season (and in the chumps league this season) I'd chortle sinfully if they got relegated.

As for West Ham? Pwoppa naughty club being pwopa naughty. Should send down the fist of Gorgie to sort them.

Archived