Waiting until after the transfer window

Big Bruno

Doesn't seem to interested in bringing in anymore if you read bottom of this article

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/09/01/hearts-boss-robbie-neilson-insists-callum-paterson-will-not-unsettled-following-wigan-bids/

HE is playing the journos and keeping everything close to his chest which is not a bad thing , it would be foolish of him to start spouting out any of our targets ,  just look what happened with the Gilks deal when the current buns got word of it and make no mistake it made him look stupid which ever way you want to spin it . i reckon their will deffo be 1 or maybe 2 we bring in .

Time will tell I suppose, but with a stand to build and the fairly abject early exit from two cups, I just wonder whether the strings around the player budget purse have been tightened just a little by Mrs Budge.

Dont ruin my evening! We let Eck go & got Osh in FFS! I still cringe.

I was disappointed in losing Ecks, but he was crocked. Took a wage off the vermin without playing, PHM. :smile:

I was disappointed in losing Ecks, but he was crocked. Took a wage off the vermin without playing, PHM. :smile:

Haha, aye I forgot about that fact. Nice one. PHM indeed.

Robbie has been going on about getting a left sided midfielder for weeks.

We'll still be on that one.

That said if there isn't anyone good enough for our money out there then it is much better to wait than take a complete punt.

Robbie has been going on about getting a left sided midfielder for weeks.

We'll still be on that one.

That said if there isn't anyone good enough for our money out there then it is much better to wait than take a complete punt.

Damn' predictive-typing...    :whistling:

Archived