U/20s v Hibs.

willie wallace

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Pretty even game so far.

Lennon sitting right below me at one point.

Tempting...

Footballfirst

Johnsen looks different class. Zanatta has also done well. Hearts distribution from the back has been poor though.

...a bit disco

Johnsen looks different class. Zanatta has also done well. Hearts distribution from the back has been poor though.

Pretty much this.

Also, too many attempted killer passes through midfield/final 3rd that came to nothing.

Baur may still be young but he's been poor every time I've seen him play. You've seen him more than me, what's your opinion?

Henry. Henry.

Sounds like it was a clanger from the keeper.

Good to see Hibs get the club ethos drilled into the U20s

He'll be their new first team keeper. Signed a couple weeks ago but couldn't get clearance sorted. . A bit like the goal it seems.

We_are_the_Hearts

Baur may still be young but he's been poor every time I've seen him play. You've seen him more than me, what's your opinion?

I have only seen him twice but felt for his size he wasn't aggressive enough in anything he did. Looked to have a wee bit composure and decent distribution but not sure about being a CH

Can someone who has the team line-up's please post the Hearts team including the shirt numbers?

From Hearts' twitter:

CqizPykWcAAP9fP.jpg

Queen Anne, Levein and Neilson all sitting down together in the caf? at half time having a wee cuppa!

Did Levein order for them all ? Did Robbie have the final say in what he wanted ? Did Ann pay ?

...a bit disco

Lennon sent to the stands by the lino.

He'll be their new first team keeper. Signed a couple weeks ago but couldn't get clearance sorted. . A bit like the goal it seems.

That makes it a bit funnier

alicante jambo

If any of you know about periscope barry anderson is showing the game.Not got a clue how to access it though.

The Treasurer

I know the Scottish climate isn't as good as Spain but wearing a parka in August?

Indoors as well.

Big jessy

2-1 down and we take off Johnsen and Muirhead. Daly must know I have a big bet on Hearts :facepalm:

That may well have been a request of RN and would have happened regardless of score

That may well have been a request of RN and would have happened regardless of score

I'm aware of that but it doesn't help my bet. The fact it was on exactly 60 minutes would indicate it was pre determined.

Getintaethem

I'm aware of that but it doesn't help my bet. The fact it was on exactly 60 minutes would indicate it was pre determined.

Who came on? Have a feeling Currie will score if he plays.

Or maybe CL .... (where's my tin hat gone???)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is he eating a fag?

Are you allowed to say that nowadays? Our new striker is BJ of course

alicante jambo

Are you allowed to say that nowadays? Our new striker is BJ of course

Brilliant youve made me laugh.

Game stopped for injury to Baur. Both teams take a water break.

McLean puts his a foot a half step off pitch and linesman crosses half way line to send him half step back over

Archived