Anyone having a drink tonight?

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

:)

I am, 4 bottles of Hoe and 2 70cl bottles of vodka found in Aldi at ?4.79 a pop. Must be really classy stuff!

:booze:

Might have a rant later on after the day I,ve had.

:mad:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most definitely. Having a few McEwans Exports as we speak and the wine is being chilled for later.

I am unwinding after a fantastic motorcycle ride today. Edinburgh - Auchterarder - Lochearnhead - Inverary - Loch Lomond - Glasgow :sad: - Edinburgh. My 998 was going like the proverbial rocket. :)

Tom Heaney

I am, 4 bottles of Hoe and 2 70cl bottles of vodka found in Aldi at ?4.79 a pop. Must be really classy stuff!

:booze:

Might have a rant later on after the day I,ve had.

:mad:

Yup, gonna be pretty hot here today, in fact too damm hot (upper 90's) so gonna head out to a wee bar watch the second Euro game washed down with a few Stoli Vanilla's and Coke (girlie drink I know) Only problem is one of my mates will insist on sitting at the outside bar which does have a TV though, but this can only lead to me having too many voddies cause I'll be too hot:p

Tom Heaney
the wine is being chilled for later.

I now feel like my Stoli Vanilla is quite manly:eek:

Doctor FinnBarr
Most definitely. Having a few McEwans Exports as we speak and the wine is being chilled for later.

I am unwinding after a fantastic motorcycle ride today. Edinburgh - Auchterarder - Lochearnhead - Inverary - Loch Lomond - Glasgow :sad: - Edinburgh. My 998 was going like the proverbial rocket. :)

Lucky git, I had the joys of Bathgate gala day!

;)

chester copperpot

Got myself 16 strongbow and a bottle of Mendoza awaiting me. Just cracked open the 1st to watch the footie.

Been at a fair all day with the kids, my wee lad won a penalty shoot out competition, so its been a great day to say the least.

I believe someone mentioned McEwans Export? :boak:

I've lined up the usual 6 pack of Peroni. Goin' to the pub later to watch the football and then i'm unsure as to whether or not i'll be heading into town.

I now feel like my Stoli Vanilla is quite manly:eek:

Tom, trust me. Wine is both tasty and macho. Fact. :P

Doctor FinnBarr

Oooh, wifes decided that we,re having a barbie now, but shes cooking it all in the kitchen! Sounds to me like we,re just eating and drinking in the garden.

:confused:

Tom Heaney
Tom, trust me. Wine is both tasty and macho. Fact. :P

Can you get it by the pint in The Diggers ?

Terrible Trio
And McEwan's export? :rolleyes:

A hard one to call between the McEwans Export adverts or the tartan special ones

Used to enjoy both in my younger days but can't see past a bottle of stella just now

davemclaren
A hard one to call between the McEwans Export adverts or the tartan special ones

Used to enjoy both in my younger days but can't see past a bottle of stella just now

Exactly, drank Export and Tartan 30 years ago but times have moved on.... for some. :)

japanjambo

Tee total the nicht(well it's now 1:27am sunday over here). Watching the Swiss v Czech match.

Lynn:ninja:

Can you get it by the pint in The Diggers ?

No idea Tom. Not been in the Diggers for a couple of years now. :)

If you wish to try some wine to test my theory, I suggest you start with a decent quality New Zealand sauvignon blanc such as the Babich that's chilling in my fridge. It's very tasty. It's also a mach drink in that it'll get you nuggets, and the bottle has a nice heft to it should you then decide you fancy a scrap with a fellow drinker. :dribble:

Terrible Trio
Exactly, drank Export and Tartan 30 years ago but times have moved on.... for some. :)

spot on Dave

next someone will be saying they're having a sweetheart stout or a can of pale ale

but times have moved on.... for some. :)

What are you getting at Dave? :mad: :mad:

a can of pale ale

Never touched that stuff as it was in a green can.

davemclaren
spot on Dave

next someone will be saying they're having a sweetheart stout or a can of pale ale

Just about to crack open a can of Piper Export, followed by a Drybroughs Heavy and then a Double Diamond if I can find the can punch. :P

Doctor FinnBarr
Tee total the nicht(well it's now 1:27am sunday over here). Watching the Swiss v Czech match.

Lynn:ninja:

You must be sober Lynn, no spelling mistakes and no mention of Buzz!

Terrible Trio
Just about to crack open a can of Piper Export, followed by a Drybroughs Heavy and then a Double Diamond if I can find the can punch. :P

:) (piper export wasnae bad and it was quite a nice can)

my scotland tattoo was modelled on that

Tom Heaney

"Your Beer Is Good, Your Tartan Special...................Is Good"

What a bare faced lie that was

The Old Tolbooth

McEwans Export AND wine???

Your gonna have a bad hied in the morning T ;)

I've got McEwans export x 8 tins, and 20 bottles of Miller chilling in the freezer!

Just getting stuck into them now, and with the better half out all night at her sisters hen night, big Andy has decided to come round for the night, could get messy :D

Dave, I can pop over with a can punch and also bring a party size can of Watney's Red Barrel. :eek:

Tom Heaney
spot on Dave

Then again some have a Stout Sweetheart. Thats what the demon drink does to ye':dribble:

Tom Heaney
McEwans Export AND wine???

I've got McEwans export x 8 tins, and 20 bottles of Miller chilling in the freezer!

Just getting stuck into them now, and with the better half out all night at her sisters hen night, big Andy has decided to come round for the night, could get messy :D

John there just isn't 1 good reason to have anything with the name Miller on it anywhere near your fridge;)

With all the practice I've had I should be ok. Anyway, even if the worst happens the plan for tomorrow was always to sit and watch the MotoGp races from Barcelona.

Incidentally, you've got a cheek - 8 Exports and 20 Millers. :eek:

Terrible Trio
Never touched that stuff as it was in a green can.

likewise, thus why I said someone will be along saying they've had one

The Old Tolbooth

Dave, I'm an Export drinker also mate, and I'm 30 years younger than you ;)

Don't lower yourself to alcopops just to make you feel younger Dave, it's not worth it, try hair dye first :fing25:

japanjambo
You must be sober Lynn, no spelling mistakes and no mention of Buzz!

LOL!:cool:

Terrible Trio
With all the practice I've had I should be ok. Anyway, even if the worst happens the plan for tomorrow was always to sit and watch the MotoGp races from Barcelona.

not forgetting a visit to Trio's to stock up on some reading material ;)

"Your Beer Is Good, Your Tartan Special...................Is Good"

What a bare faced lie that was

The actor who did that ad was Harry Towb.

Yours sincerely.

Mr Trivia ;)

The Old Tolbooth

I'm having a quiet one ;)

Tom, I don't know what your on about :whistling:

not forgetting a visit to Trio's to stock up on some reading material ;)

Depends how I feel in the morning. :P If not, I'll pop along during the week.

The Old Tolbooth
The actor who did that ad was Harry Towb.

Yours sincerely.

Mr Trivia ;)

Anorak! :mw_tease:

Tom Heaney
I'm having a quiet one ;)

Tom, I don't know what your on about :whistling:

John I was looking forward to hooking up with you for a few beers on my return, but I'm having second thoughts now

Also, FWIW, just to warn some of you, I moved my ST's yesterday to Section E so anyone around had better watch oot

The Old Tolbooth
John I was looking forward to hooking up with you for a few beers on my return, but I'm having second thoughts now

Also, FWIW, just to warn some of you, I moved my ST's yesterday to Section E so anyone around had better watch oot

I knew there was a reason I hadn't renewed my section E ticket yet :D

Tom, if you plan on hooking up for a beer, you better get a bank loan and a new liver, I've been practicing with Andy! :confused:

Lower or upper tier? If the latter, how far up? You could be in for a surprise when you meet the neighbours. :eek:

Tom Heaney
I knew there was a reason I hadn't renewed my section E ticket yet :D

Tom, if you plan on hooking up for a beer, you better get a bank loan and a new liver, I've been practicing with Andy! :confused:

Thanks for the heads up on the Liver, I will get one before we leave here, we have pretty good Med Insurance so thats good advice, plus I really am due a new one, its been 2 months since my last

Tom Heaney
Lower or upper tier? If the latter, how far up? You could be in for a surprise when you meet the neighbours. :eek:

Row 18

Where u?

There are about 25 to 30 of us in a block that goes from row 30 down to 27.

The Old Tolbooth
Thanks for the heads up on the Liver, I will get one before we leave here, we have pretty good Med Insurance so thats good advice, plus I really am due a new one, its been 2 months since my last

How the hell did you get one to last that long? :eek:

He doesn't drink wine. Too macho for him. ;)

Tom Heaney

You guys are cruising for a bruising, even if Therapist does have 25/30 mates who go to games with him, I'll bring one of my 3 year olds wi' me:eek:

Tom Heaney

I wasnt able to drink for 58 days as I was in jail

(joking of course)

The Old Tolbooth

Heh heh!!! Like it!

Wait til he gets back, he won't know what's hit him ;)

Tom Heaney
Heh heh!!! Like it!

Wait til he gets back, he won't know what's hit him ;)

Im coming back for a rest

Archived