We are winning the league

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

The last sentence is just nonsense.

How many (sane) supporters of football clubs genuinely think they'll win the league?

Supporting a club is about more than that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I agree, It is, but you can also believe you can win the league.

Nothing wrong with thinking you can improve on last season , that's 2nd or 1st for us. One would be considered winning the league, the other being close or as it is commonly know as- runner up.

As a Hearts fan I think we can improve on last year

You obviously don't .

The last sentence? Way too generous!

Again, you got nothing better to do?

Seems like if you don't hate our boardroom, management, players, new players, ffs even our website is getting it and Scott Wilson got it in the neck not so long ago you are an idiot.

Well, I support Hearts, right now I think we can win the league and improve on last year.

Like the last 30 odd season's I might be wrong, but bollocks to anyone who has a go at me or anyone for  being optimistic rather than slagging the club for pretty much  everything they do and in some cases don't do!

If it doesn't happen, like the past 30 odd years, I'll get over  it and  take the 3rd, 4th or 8th place finish or whatever that the  team deceivers, while waiting on the new season and starting the cycle over again.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think we will win gold at Rio too. Well I can make up some shit too :rolleyes5:

I think we will win gold at Rio too. Well I can make up some shit too :rolleyes5:

Me tooooo free_pink_heart_emoji_by_pinkprincessme-  emot-patriot.gif

Archived