We are winning the league

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

Had enough of al the shite on here about how bad we are.

We got unblucky in Europe, on another day we pump them 4-0, it's like getting beat of Morton or Raith, 1/2 in 10 they will get lucky and beat us, they managed it.

Celtic are mince and need UCL money or they will sell.

Rangers are over rated and are no better than Aberdeen, and are on their way to follow their ghost.

Aberdeen we beat the last 3 times, so they aren't very good.

Cut out the red cards, get a midfielder in and we are winninng the thing.

:yas: 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admire your optimism, something that has been lacking amongst our support over the last week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

Celtic may be mince but they will surely win it comfortably under Rodgers, As for Aberdeen they are a very good side going forward but their shaky defence lets them down far too often to win the title, Not sure on Rangers very good going forward with some very good players up the top end of the pitch but like Aberdeen they will be let down by their dodgy defence and as for us i think if we make one or two more signings and can have a settled first 11 most weeks we'll be right up there challenging as we should be.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't think Rangers will do as well as people seem to expect. Probably find Motherwell will do okay. We'll be on a par with Aberdeen. But if you can't be optimistic before the first game...

Bazzas right boot

If we finish within 25 points of Celtic I'll be very surprised

4th place finish

Nope, we are the Leicester, the joker in the pack this this year.

All about the Heart's.

If Budge thinks we are 2 year ahead now, we will be 50 years ahead when we win the bloody thing.

Even last year we managed 2 draws of Celtic, we will be better this year while they spunk ?5m on Rodgers, get horsed out of the UCL qualifiers and look to pump one or two players out just to support their wage bill.

League flag is getting unfurled in front of the new stand in 2017. Future is Maroon.

4th place finish

If we don't, I'd be disappointed.

siegementality

We got unblucky in Europe, on another day we pump them 4-0, it's like getting beat of Morton or Raith, 1/2 in 10 they will get lucky and beat us, they managed it.

Rangers are over rated and are no better than Aberdeen, and are on their way to follow their ghost.

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

League flag is getting unfurled in front of the new stand in 2017. Future is Maroon.

I'd buy a season ticket just for that!

portobellojambo1

As a relatively sympathetic person I would just like to say I am sorry to note that whatever brain disorder you have is showing no signs of improving by a simple change of username on JKB. It is also sad that you are also suffering from a loss of your eyesight, again you have my sympathies. However, I think it reasonable to suggest to you that putting all further hope in the hands of increased use of Class 'A' drugs will only have one eventual outcome.

Shooter McGavin

If we continue playing the way we've been for the past 6 months then I'd take top 6 in a heartbeat.

Gorgie_Rules

Whilst winning the league is crazy talk, the support could do without as many doom merchants

Rather than looking for things to moan about and waiting for the first chance to pounce about Neilson as soon as something goes wrong, we need to get behind the side for going into the new season. With the current mentality of the majority of fans Neilson is on a hiding to nothing IMO and won't be our manager come 2017 baring something miraculous.

Lets see where we are after the first round of games rather than letting the Neilson out bandwagon gather steam after 3 or 4 games

Heartsmad1874

Nope, we are the Leicester, the joker in the pack this this year.

All about the Heart's.

If Budge thinks we are 2 year ahead now, we will be 50 years ahead when we win the bloody thing.

Even last year we managed 2 draws of Celtic, we will be better this year while they spunk ?5m on Rodgers, get horsed out of the UCL qualifiers and look to pump one or two players out just to support their wage bill.

League flag is getting unfurled in front of the new stand in 2017. Future is Maroon.

I'm intrigued about your thinking that we'll win the league, have you seen anything to give you this faith? Or are you just excited about the new season?

We don't have anyone in our team good enough to take us to the title over 38 games. We are short of a 20+ goals a season striker, A attacking midfielder who scores goals and creates, A leader on the pitch who can calm the others down and get them going again when things aren't going great for us and a goalkeeper who will keep us in games on his own when the pressures on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

siegementality

As a relatively sympathetic person I would just like to say I am sorry to note that whatever brain disorder you have is showing no signs of improving by a simple change of username on JKB. It is also sad that you are also suffering from a loss of your eyesight, again you have my sympathies. However, I think it reasonable to suggest to you that putting all further hope in the hands of increased use of Class 'A' drugs will only have one eventual outcome.

What was the previous username?

You don't get another day in European ties, you get 180 minutes to knock out (in this case) a diddy team from Malta who play in amongst a few trees and one stand, that was beyond our team.

Bazzas right boot

4th place finish

Nah Celtic will only be maybe 5-8 points behind us, we won't leave them for 25 points, what you been smoking?

They also won't finish 5th, Celtic will be our main challengers.

Bazzas right boot

What was the previous username?

Hotcurrie

Randy Marsh

I'll have whatever you've been drinking.

siegementality

Hotcurrie

Ok. Don't remember you being such a pain in the arse under that username.

Space Mackerel

I can't imagine getting out the first time of asking getting out the Championship with that level of thinking.

Hey ho though.

Bazzas right boot

You don't get another day in European ties, you get 180 minutes to knock out (in this case) a diddy team from Malta who play in amongst a few trees and one stand, that was beyond our team.

As have most Scottish teams in the past ten years.

Not good , but we move on.

Nah I'm sure we'll bridge the 21 point gap that was between us and Celtic last season, why not eh?

Bazzas right boot

Whilst winning the league is crazy talk, the support could do without as many doom merchants

Rather than looking for things to moan about and waiting for the first chance to pounce about Neilson as soon as something goes wrong, we need to get behind the side for going into the new season. With the current mentality of the majority of fans Neilson is on a hiding to nothing IMO and won't be our manager come 2017 baring something miraculous.

Lets see where we are after the first round of games rather than letting the Neilson out bandwagon gather steam after 3 or 4 games

I agree, obviously a bit tongue in cheek.

However, if a team that was 5000-1 can win the EPL, **** it, why can't we at least think/ hope we can do it?

If our new signings deliver, and we get at least one midfielder, I think we will be good for 15-20 points better than last year.

My previous thread stated ( loosely) that red cards cost us around 10 points last year, improve on this, and if our new signings also improve us from last year then I think we are on about 80-85 points, enough for the league, who knows, but the season hasn't started and if a 5000-1 one shot can win a league then we have a chance.

Bazzas right boot

Ok. Don't remember you being such a pain in the arse under that username.

lol, we have had a few run ins of late ( all very gentlemanly of course), I was abused for hating Rangers more than Hibs on my last username, that might ring a bell.

Hopefully, saying our team can win the league is not me being a pain in the arse!

jambo in iraq

why not? Rangers have signed nobody other than 2 pensioners, one of which whilst effective, will spend the half the season suspended (can you imagine him and Brown in OF match!?), the other being an injury prone player collecting his last paycheck.

Aberdeen signed a couple of goalkeepers...wow! Did anyone see them against the Luxemburg team, could have gone out a round earlier!

Celtic sign a good young striker but retain Ambrose in defence and worse still play him! Hardly world class and will be screwed if they don't get CL money!

We were 20 points clear in 3rd last year and last season and had been a few weeks longer we may have retained the motivation and hope of catching them.

No fear at all, I think Watt will be a good signing for us and we will surprise a few. That said if we boo the team like we complain here, we will win **** all!

Bazzas right boot

Nah I'm sure we'll bridge the 21 point gap that was between us and Celtic last season, why not eh?

Cut out the red cards  ( 10 points imo last year) and turn one defeat to them to a win, its a 16 point swing.

Not quite the 21, but margins are slim.

Geoff Kilpatrick

This thread is going to look very stupid within two months of the league kick-off.

Bazzas right boot

This thread is going to look very stupid within two months of the league kick-off.

We won't have it won by then?

Put down the scotch, can see it going the distance, we won't have it done and dusted by October, that's crazy talk.

Nope, we are the Leicester, the joker in the pack this this year.

All about the Heart's.

Even last year we managed 2 draws of Celtic, we will be better this year while they spunk ?5m on Rodgers, get horsed out of the UCL qualifiers and look to pump one or two players out just to support their wage bill.

matron, he;s oot of his bed again....... :beatnik2:

Count me in.

Shouldn't be scared of any team in the SPL

We may not have a 20+ goal a season striker, but they can all chip in with some.

Kitchen POTY

Bazzas right boot

Count me in.

Shouldn't be scared of any team in the SPL

We may not have a 20+ goal a season striker, but they can all chip in with some.

Kitchen POTY

:brucey: 

Bazzas right boot

Aye, the poor discipline league

Yip, need to the best in that league as well, that will help us, glad your on board!

Bazzas right boot

matron, he;s oot of his bed again....... :beatnik2:

:oohmatron: 

Son Of Anarchy

Thisll bring out all the "we should never settle for mediocrity" posters :)

Goan yersel op.

Thisll bring out all the "we should never settle for mediocrity" posters :)

Goan yersel op.

Indeed. :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

This is the new version of the OP's support for the vermin in the cup final. No point in arguing as he's looking for at least 10 pages.

Bazzas right boot

This is the new version of the OP's support for the vermin in the cup final. No point in arguing as he's looking for at least 10 pages.

Nah, big guy, it's me, thinking like the start of every season we will win the league.

But you keep on trying to bring the thread down to Hibs ( Dunno how that happened tbh) and what ever else you see fit to slag me or Hearts about.

Bash on.

Nah, big guy, it's me, thinking like the start of every season we will win the league.

But you keep on trying to bring the thread down to Hibs ( Dunno how that happened tbh) and what ever else you see fit to slag me or Hearts about.

Bash on.

Usual bickering being generated by Geoff, unfortunately. It's a bit of a theme these days.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bash on.

Sound. I'll leave you to your delusion.

Can't see us finishing higher than 4th, with the squad as it is just now, few good Signings and we'd push for 2nd imo.

Lack squad depth.

Spitonastranger

4th place finish

still scared of the O F sad

I like the OP and I approach the new season with optimism, as I always do.  I've been having a big think however and what I have come up with is this.  We have been dealt mission (almost) impossible by the Glasgow authorities for our first two games.  Remember heading off to Ibrox two seasons ago.  They wanted us hurt early.  My take is that I am much less worried about the results of these two games than the way we actually play.  If it's Hearts 0 on both occasions and we never fired a shot, my confidence will be badly shaken.  If we really compete however, whatever the outcome, I will be delighted.

Neilson will know the pressure he's under and simply has to send us out there to have a go.  If he doesn't, I fear for his future.

Feckin love these threads. Well done OP, great attitude.

I would agree with this. It's a shame that optimism is so quickly rounded on on here just now. I think there's too few posters willing to break away from the groupthink that has taken over with its negativity.

**** aye now this is a thread I can get on board with.

Love the doom merchants that call Neilson spineless yet fail to see the irony in their appeared acceptance we'all be shite.

All that negative energy changed to positive support could really push a team on.

Archived