Tiny tims?

jake

Completely Missed the point of my post.

There are a good number of people on KB more than happy and very often call sections of our own support mini Huns, Sevco sympathisers you have done it yourself on threads, particularly the huge thread about the vermin at the cup final. These same people are quick to call Hearts fans those names and equally as quick to have a go at anyone calling the vermin mini Tims etc. that is hypocrisy or as I said a hidden agenda by interloping vermin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

Theres quite a few posters with an agenda.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Well said sir. [emoji1319]

That's the thing farin.

Too many people over-complicate the issue when it really is that simple.

All the guff behind it has tied more academic minds than mine up in knots, but the 'football' related shite isn't overly taxing to anyone with half a brain.

...a bit disco

The mouth breathers in our support have never found it taxing, therein lies the problem tbh. [emoji6]

:thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

Terrible thread. Promoting sectarian p@sh. No place for it at HMFC

It's not sectarian it's just garbage and very OF-esque.

To be fair for a good few years we have had to live with wee Huns or Huns without the bus fare crap from Hibs fans.

So I'm ok with tiny tims or diet hoops or anything else that winds up the Hibbys.

It's not sectarian or pish patter it's football rivalry that's all.

Terrible thread. Promoting sectarian p@sh. No place for it at HMFC

Terrible thread. Promoting sectarian p@sh. No place for it at HMFC.

Absolutely, and no place for it at Hibs either.  If Hearts concentrated on Hearts then you wouldn't be bothered about a new stand.  You'd need total redevelopment or a new ground completely.  Scotland is only a small country but Edinburgh is a huge city.  This applies to Hibs also.  Imagine taking your entire family to a game without being subjected to mindless abuse/hatred.  How can a club like Hearts not get at least 30k for a home game (new/redeveloped stadium obviously).  I have also read the posts about banter/rivalry.  Nowt wrong with that but how is calling someone "scum" or "vermin" banter?

Governor Tarkin

It really does us no favours to buy into this mini mhank / diet Hun pish.

Hibs are Hibs are Shite

Correct.

Carrick1874

Terrible thread. Promoting sectarian p@sh. No place for it at HMFC.

Absolutely, and no place for it at Hibs either.  If Hearts concentrated on Hearts then you wouldn't be bothered about a new stand.  You'd need total redevelopment or a new ground completely.  Scotland is only a small country but Edinburgh is a huge city.  This applies to Hibs also.  Imagine taking your entire family to a game without being subjected to mindless abuse/hatred.  How can a club like Hearts not get at least 30k for a home game (new/redeveloped stadium obviously).  I have also read the posts about banter/rivalry.  Nowt wrong with that but how is calling someone "scum" or "vermin" banter?

Hearts could pull in 30 thousand fans no problem if we had a team that won the league every year or so as we could then rely on the glory seekers who like Hibs appear only when the chance of silverware is available but as that's not the case so we will just have to be console ourselves with what happens to be record breaking season ticket sales at the ground we are more than happy to be staying in and with the new stand you happened to mention about to appear I recon life down Gorgie way for fans of the famous is looking rather splendid,mind you I'd hate to think what's going to happen to the ***** from Lochend after the fine from the SFA after the atrocious scenes at Hampden and after the Tash slashes the wage bill and the cup final loan players have done a bunk,mind you life in the Championship isn't all that bad for you lot as at least your club charge you Premiership prices just so you don't feel left out.

Hibs fans talking about support takes the buiscut

The Lochend Brazil toil to amass 8k at home games

You will never see a Dot.count for home games on Hibs.net

Never see pictures of Ques at ER for fans buying ST's

As for redevelopment thats in full swing as is our support backing our club in massive numbers

Something Hibs have never done and as we will see next season at ER yet again

Bazzas right boot

Hibs fans talking about support takes the buiscut

The Lochend Brazil toil to amass 8k at home games

You will never see a Dot.count for home games on Hibs.net

Never see pictures of Ques at ER for fans buying ST's

As for redevelopment thats in full swing as is our support backing our club in massive numbers

Something Hibs have never done and as we will see next season at ER yet again

8k will likely be the 5th biggest attendance in Scotland at any given weekend.

It's  funny watching them struggle in the championship, but I don't get the obsession with attendance's on here, we do it with Aberdeen as well, even threads on here about Celtic and Rangers attendances in recent times!

Bazzas right boot

Hearts could pull in 30 thousand fans no problem if we had a team that won the league every year or so as we could then rely on the glory seekers who like Hibs appear only when the chance of silverware is available but as that's not the case so we will just have to be console ourselves with what happens to be record breaking season ticket sales at the ground we are more than happy to be staying in and with the new stand you happened to mention about to appear I recon life down Gorgie way for fans of the famous is looking rather splendid,mind you I'd hate to think what's going to happen to the ***** from Lochend after the fine from the SFA after the atrocious scenes at Hampden and after the Tash slashes the wage bill and the cup final loan players have done a bunk,mind you life in the Championship isn't all that bad for you lot as at least your club charge you Premiership prices just so you don't feel left out.

With a chance at the title ( realistic chance) Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen could all get 20k +, Hearts probably a little more, but 25k give or take wouldn't be un realistic.

Wit the arse cheeks and the likely hood of 3rd being the best for the next 30 years, this will never happen.

The SFA can't see past Glasgow, teams like Dundee/ Dunfermline are perfectly capable of getting 10k, Edinburgh teams 20k +.

People worry about crowds if the OF leave, and us ending up like a welsh or Irish league, no chance more likely to end up like the Norwegian/ Danish/ Swiss league, much bigger supported clubs in Scotland compared to Wales/ England.

The potential is there, but will never be fulfilled as the SFA and clubs worship the arse cheeks.

Not sure if it's relevant in this thread but I was watching the Ali documentary last night. Turns out he wasn't just a great boxer he could also tell the future f46389fc0f52a19092dcbd19e7266fbc.jpg

kingantti1874

It's funny watching them struggle in the championship, but I don't get the obsession with attendance's on here, we do it with Aberdeen as well, even threads on here about Celtic and Rangers attendances in recent times!

Because attendance is directly linked to the health,income the relative success of a club.. The bigger the attendance, the more income is generated, the better the players, the more chance of success, the more opportunities for growth..

big attendances put us at a huge advantage when compared to hibs, the new stand should widen that gap, the closer we get to Rangers and Celtic the better the chance of providing a sustained challenge year on year

Attendances are about as strong a measure of health as you'll find.. It's hugely encouraging that our support is growing year on year.

It's funny watching them struggle in the championship, but I don't get the obsession with attendance's on here, we do it with Aberdeen as well, even threads on here about Celtic and Rangers attendances in recent times!

Hot currie never EVER fails to stick up for the tiny tims.

EVER.

EVER

To be fair for a good few years we have had to live with wee Huns or Huns without the bus fare crap from Hibs fans.

So I'm ok with tiny tims or diet hoops or anything else that winds up the Hibbys.

It's not sectarian or pish patter it's football rivalry that's all.

Exactly my intention.

Ive been accused of sectarianism lying being thick for this thread.

So it seems my intention of annoying hibbys has backfired as ive only succeeded in annoying hearts supporters

EVER.

EVER

Yep seems fond of them tbf.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Exactly my intention.

So it seems my intention of annoying hibbys has backfired as ive only succeeded in annoying hearts supporters

Fair enough Jake, I get your intention was to wind up Hibees but Tiny Tims is a catholic reference.

At the heart of every prejudice - racism, homophobia, sectarianism - are 'harmless' wee jokes and jibes.

Best not to let them take root to encourage folk that love to take it a few steps further.

....and, yes, I have an agenda: I don't want sectarianism at HMFC

Fair enough Jake, I get your intention was to wind up Hibees but Tiny Tims is a catholic reference.

At the heart of every prejudice - racism, homophobia, sectarianism - are 'harmless' wee jokes and jibes.

Best not to let them take root to encourage folk that love to take it a few steps further.

What about the term Hun? Seems to be freely used on here

Sub4TiddlerMurray

What about the term Hun? Seems to be freely used on here

Good point. Same applies both ways. I've never used the term 'Hun', no need. If people stop using Tim or Hun then maybe we'd be halfway to ridding sectarianism from our club

Exactly my intention.

Didnae annoy me bud, in fact read my mind.

Carrick1874

If people stop using Tim or Hun then maybe we'd be halfway to ridding sectarianism from our club

The way folk are going on you'd think sectarianism was rife inside Tynecastle,yes just stop saying Tim or Hun and folk will change their beliefs right enough.... Not.

Don't know about the Tiny Tim moniker but they are certainly turning into a Celtic feeder club and this is only going to increase under Lennon in my view.

This should of course all end should Wee Team fc get prompted to the top flight.

I've been ripping a good few Hibs fans at work about this and they get really wound up about it, magnificent stuff. i fully intend to hammer the point home as the inevitable stream of Sellik loan deals roll in.

Funny how loan deals don't seem to be viewed as cheating down The Echodome way these days............

When I was a kid I used to like the song Tiptoe through the tulips sung by Tiny Tim......if only I had known then what he was

Seymour M Hersh

The way folk are going on you'd think sectarianism was rife inside Tynecastle,yes just stop saying Tim or Hun and folk will change their beliefs right enough.... Not.

I don't think either of those words are sectarian. People seem to be so desperate to be offended by anything now. And, for what it's worth I'm in no way offended by "tiny tim" I just think it's pish and very OF in context. 

Neither do i .

Always thought tims was a shortening of timalloy which is a nickname of celtic.

I do take your point though about the use of language.

But it really annoys the hibbys i know.

They hate it as much as i hated them calling me a queen loving mini hun.

Yes as others have said rise above it.

I prefer to annoy them.

davemclaren

I don't think either of those words are sectarian. People seem to be so desperate to be offended by anything now. And, for what it's worth I'm in no way offended by "tiny tim" I just think it's pish and very OF in context.

I agree. Most Hibs or Hearts fans I know don't have any interest in religion, sectarianism or feel friendly to either erse of the old firm. Keep the old firm nonsense out of Edinburgh football. :)

Bazzas right boot

Because attendance is directly linked to the health,income the relative success of a club.. The bigger the attendance, the more income is generated, the better the players, the more chance of success, the more opportunities for growth..

big attendances put us at a huge advantage when compared to hibs, the new stand should widen that gap, the closer we get to Rangers and Celtic the better the chance of providing a sustained challenge year on year

Attendances are about as strong a measure of health as you'll find.. It's hugely encouraging that our support is growing year on year.

I agree, but ICT, St Johnstone and Hibs have all won the SC recently, big attendances mean nothing if you don't win on the pitch.

Newcastle have bigger crowds than Man City and Chelsea, must have missed the trophies they hand out for that...

I'd rather be discussing trophies won, not winning a big crowd award.

I agree,  in theory, bigger crowds should allow us to compete going forward, however it's just a bit tiresome, need to back it up with high league placings and cup finals on a constant basis, which I think we will, but boasting about crowds is a bit "crap".

Good point. Same applies both ways. I've never used the term 'Hun', no need. If people stop using Tim or Hun then maybe we'd be halfway to ridding sectarianism from our club

Debate on here some time ago where a few of us said using the term Hun is also sectarian. Apparently the defense by some throbbers was Hun is referring to hoardes if people ransacking villages and towns this is why Rangers fans are Huns. Absolutely pathetic and they still argued even when presented with evidence from nil by mouth and court transcripts where people have been prosecuted for using the term and a Scottish judge also labeled the use of the word sectarian. Seems though Hun is allowed which means no sectarian words on KB unless it's a sectarian word used to describe Protestants.

And Tim is not about Catholics by the way. Celtic fans use the term themselves it comes from a Glasgow gang about 100 years ago called the "Tim Malloys"

I agree, but ICT, St Johnstone and Hibs have all won the SC recently, big attendances mean nothing if you don't win on the pitch.

Newcastle have bigger crowds than Man City and Chelsea, must have missed the trophies they hand out for that...

I agree, in theory, bigger crowds should allow us to compete going forward, however it's just a bit tiresome, need to back it up with high league placings and cup finals on a constant basis, which I think we will, but boasting about crowds is a bit "crap".

Ive been working in livi for the last week .

Passed their stadium and got talking with a celtic supporter who is in my squad.

Absolute zilch of a fan base yet they have won the league cup not so very long ago.

He was shocked when i told him how long it had been since we had lifted that cup.

So i take your point.

Btw hes loving the tinys the now.

Just realised its hot curries point ive taken.

Aw naw

Bazzas right boot

EVER.

EVER

I was going to defend you as well, I'm  not sticking up for Hibs, just pointing out the obvious flaw in some arguments.

Slag them for being a crap Championship team, Celtic B team, by all means but slagging of their attendance? its pish compared to ours, but 8-10k is good relative to Scotland, imo

Also imo, it's a bit desperate, we do have a hang upon attendances, tho not only with Hibs but with Aberdeen and even the OF . I find  it strange. Attendances do not win trophies,or imo are even that interesting.

I hate being called a mini hun, treat others as you would yourself so I wouldn't call Hibs Tiny tims, even for that reason alone, it also does us no justice to be associated with the arse cheeks in any way.

I do have a tendency to side against the OF, unfortunately on here that can be seen as siding with Hibs, it's not.

I agree. Most Hibs or Hearts fans I know don't have any interest in religion, sectarianism or feel friendly to either erse of the old firm. Keep the old firm nonsense out of Edinburgh football. :)

So you have never heard hibbys refer to us as rangers cousins mini huns huns without the bus fare etc.

I couldny care less about old firm bigotry either but i do like annoying hibs boys i know and they dont like being wound up by this.

It far outweighs 1-5 22 in a row.

Bazzas right boot

Ive been working in livi for the last week .

Passed their stadium and got talking with a celtic supporter who is in my squad.

Absolute zilch of a fan base yet they have won the league cup not so very long ago.

He was shocked when i told him how long it had been since we had lifted that cup.

So i take your point.

Btw hes loving the tinys the now.

Just realised its hot curries point ive taken.

Aw naw

Ha ha, just posted are reply to you! was going to agree with your post reference a harmless wind up that went wrong ( as it tends to go on here) and stick up for you until seen your post about me and  the tiny's!

he he

davemclaren

So you have never heard hibbys refer to us as rangers cousins mini huns huns without the bus fare etc.

I couldny care less about old firm bigotry either but i do like annoying hibs boys i know and they dont like being wound up by this.

I have heard that strangely enough. Feel free to carry on in the tit-for-tat.

I was going to defend you as well, I'm not sticking up for Hibs, just pointing out the obvious flaw in some arguments.

Slag them for being a crap Championship team, Celtic B team, by all means but slagging of their attendance? its pish compared to ours, but 8-10k is good relative to Scotland, imo

Also imo, it's a bit desperate, we do have a hang upon attendances, tho not only with Hibs but with Aberdeen and even the OF . I find it strange. Attendances do not win trophies,or imo are even that interesting.

I hate being called a mini hun, treat others as you would yourself so I wouldn't call Hibs Tiny tims, even for that reason alone, it also does us no justice to be associated with the arse cheeks in any way.

I do have a tendency to side against the OF, unfortunately on here that can be seen as siding with Hibs, it's not.

Btw i agree hibs attendances are good when you think of the dross they have had to endure.

I also hate the term mini hun etc.

Theres been a few threads when fellow hearts supporters yhrow that one at each other.

I think i show more respect to the oldest football rivalry in world football than you do by wanting them beat by any other team.

As for treating others as you would have them treat you.

Come oan tae fcuk eh?

I have heard that strangely enough. Feel free to carry on in the tit-for-tat.

I will do.

Its part of football imo and lets not forget the Edinburgh derby is the oldest in world football.

Lets not forget that the majority of hibs supporters wanted us dead and buried.

So i will feel free to enjoy ripping hibbys (some of whom would jump in for me without thinking) about anything.

We are not the old firm whose lifes are seperated by religion .

A couple of my hibs mates i wish all the best for.

But when it comez to football nothing but sufferings please

kingantti1874

I agree, in theory, bigger crowds should allow us to compete going forward, however it's just a bit tiresome, need to back it up with high league placings and cup finals on a constant basis, which I think we will, but boasting about crowds is a bit "crap".

We have the 3rd best record in Scotland over the last 30 years by some distance.

I don't think we are boating - who's reading this board other than jambos? For those that are who gives a ****..

I think England, Chelsea and city are a special case as you well know

Bazzas right boot

Btw i agree hibs attendances are good when you think of the dross they have had to endure.

I also hate the term mini hun etc.

Theres been a few threads when fellow hearts supporters yhrow that one at each other.

I think i show more respect to the oldest football rivalry in world football than you do by wanting them beat by any other team.

As for treating others as you would have them treat you.

Come oan tae fcuk eh?

Ha ha to an extent, call them crap, wee team etc, celtic b, 22 in a row, 5-1, etcand expect same back from them

When the mini hun, tiny Tim crap starts it usually turns nasty!

And he's not praying

Seems to me the vermin scum (boardroom, multiple managers of recent times, many players and judging by their reaction at the cup final, thousands of fans) are happy to be tagged mini mhanks and tiny tims.

As long as that continues I guess they'll get called out on it.

MacDonald Jardine

Ha ha to an extent, call them crap, wee team etc, celtic b, 22 in a row, 5-1, etcand expect same back from them

Is there a difference between Tiny Tim and Celtic B?

Carrick1874

If grown men are actually bothered about any of this pish then they seriously need to give themselves a slap as it's playground stuff, calling folk "Tiny Tim" because it may annoy them... OH DEAR

Spot on.  I wish the EPL would take them, but no chance.    EPL AGM.  "Hey guys, we have developed the most successful and richest league in the world,  it's a global success and I would like to ruin it"..........."Hang on boss......(picks phone up)  Hello, is that Glasgow?". Leave them to it.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Neither do i .

Always thought tims was a shortening of timalloy which is a nickname of celtic.

I do take your point though about the use of language.

But it really annoys the hibbys i know.

They hate it as much as i hated them calling me a queen loving mini hun.

Yes as others have said rise above it.

I prefer to annoy them.

Fair play 

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Debate on here some time ago where a few of us said using the term Hun is also sectarian. Apparently the defense by some throbbers was Hun is referring to hoardes if people ransacking villages and towns this is why Rangers fans are Huns. Absolutely pathetic and they still argued even when presented with evidence from nil by mouth and court transcripts where people have been prosecuted for using the term and a Scottish judge also labeled the use of the word sectarian. Seems though Hun is allowed which means no sectarian words on KB unless it's a sectarian word used to describe Protestants.

And Tim is not about Catholics by the way. Celtic fans use the term themselves it comes from a Glasgow gang about 100 years ago called the "Tim Malloys"

I'll stand corrected Rudi

...still think it plays into the catholic v protestant narrative that we ca do without IMO

If grown men are actually bothered about any of this pish then they seriously need to give themselves a slap as it's playground stuff, calling folk "Tiny Tim" because it may annoy them... OH DEAR

Grown men couldn't give a rats furry butt crack IMO.  But it will take about 10k off the gate. 

Grown men couldn't give a rats furry butt crack IMO. But it will take about 10k off the gate.

-2000 for the tinys then

Bazzas right boot

Is there a difference between Tiny Tim and Celtic B?

You know there is.

Bazzas right boot

I agree, but I enjoy the "football" banter, once it turns to bigotry or sectarian, it's not fun for me, it usually starts light hearted, but the diet Hun, tiny Tim stuff usually goes further.

Also I wouldn't be little any of our capital city football teams by suggesting they are smaller versions of any Glasgow team.

It's not my style.

Big Slim Stylee

When I was a kid I used to like the song Tiptoe through the tulips sung by Tiny Tim......if only I had known then what he was

Terrorist-sympathiser type post.  We don't need your type in our support.

Seymour M Hersh

Occasionally some do yes but I don't recall them singing the wee huns are shite like celtic do.  Also Hibs fans like to sing about Wallace Mercer being dead and Rudi being a "refugee". I'm betting you're not suggesting we do something in kind for the bantz.  I just think we should try to be above their low-level attempts at winding up.

Archived