Tiny tims?

jake

punkrockcroc

It really does us no favours to buy into this mini mhank / diet Hun pish.

Hibs are Hibs are Shite

And tramps.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh

They'll always be the vermin to me. I'd rather we, as Hearts fans, didn't go anywhere near this old firm lite garbage tbh.

manaliveits105

Lets see - hate Rangers - sell their best players to Celtic - take any Celtic players going on loan - Petries nose never far from Lawells arse - tricolours on pitch at cup final - fans sing a dirge adopted as their own - both started from Irish roots - check - Celtic Lite.

It really does us no favours to buy into this mini mhank / diet Hun pish.

Hibs are Hibs are Shite

This.   Nail on Head from pants again.

queensferryjambo

You just made that up, didn't you mate?  You haven't actually spoken to any Celtic fans, have you?

Vermin will do.  Always has.  Always will.

To be fair on the OP my freinds on facebook who support Celtic have been foaming about the Celtic links to the Hibs this season their on loan players / ex players (manager included) being part in defeating Rangers in the cup final.

Reading some of the facebook posts - which are still going on you would have thought Celtic won the Scottish Cup. 

I would be hacked off at the fans of another club trying to take some kind of credit for my clubs cup victory but my Hibs friends are totally 'lickbumming' it all up as well.

Hibs have far more in common historically with Celtic than we ever will with Rangers.

All roads lead to Gorgie

They'll always be the vermin to me. I'd rather we, as Hearts fans, didn't go anywhere near this old firm lite garbage tbh.

" Can you hear the wee huns sing " is something we have to listen to coming from celtic and dons fans and it is spreading to more teams and it is getting more tedious.

Time we distanced ourselves from this stupidity !

Half time pie

" Can you hear the wee huns sing " is something we have to listen to coming from celtic and dons fans and it is spreading to more teams and it is getting more tedious.

Time we distanced ourselves from this stupidity !

Agree. Were better than that and dont want to be associated with childish bigotry. Let them make arses of themselves if they want, nothing to do with us.

Agree. Were better than that and dont want to be associated with childish bigotry. Let them make arses of themselves if they want, nothing to do with us.

Exactly. unfortunately there are some on here that appear to enjoy flaming the fire.

kingantti1874

If we had a relationship with sevco like hibs do with Celtic we'd never hear the end of it..

If we had a relationship with sevco like hibs do with Celtic we'd never hear the end of it..

:spoton:

We don't have that "Special" relationship with sevco that the vermin have with their big cousins and we still take pelters from them and others for it. Some people find it too easy to defend that horrible scummy club or try and deflect issues away from them, I wonder why that is ? usually those with low post counts or new members.  :kirk:

They are what they are, Tiny Tim vermin scum. 

We don't have that "Special" relationship with sevco that the vermin have with their big cousins and we still take pelters from them and others for it. Some people find it too easy to defend that horrible scummy club or try and deflect issues away from them, I wonder why that is ? usually those with low post counts or new members. :kirk:

They are what they are, Tiny Tim vermin scum.

Good post, thing is there are also posters will high post counts that continually defend them on here, wonder why?

Agree with those that don't want any of that west coast religeous shite seeping into things through here.

If you want to make any reference to their obvious love-in with those shithouses I'd suggest calling them Little Celtic, Celtic Lite or Small Celtic.

Personally I'll continue to refer to them as The Vermin or The Shite.

Only ever known them as the shite, not about to change any time soon.

Bazzas right boot

Good post, thing is there are also posters will high post counts that continually defend them on here, wonder why?

By distancing ourself from the bigotry, diet Huns, tiny tins etc people are hardly defending hibs, just not wanting to be associated with anything to do with the arse cheeks is not defendding hibs.

If we had the same relationship with then or ranger's, no doubt other fans would give it both barrels, but are we not better than the the other fans, after all they are vermin?

Or are we just the same, just from a different view?

They're shit, stuck in the championship and they are winding up rangers something rotten. All good from my vantage point.

By distancing ourself from the bigotry, diet Huns, tiny tins etc people are hardly defending hibs, just not wanting to be associated with anything to do with the arse cheeks is not defendding hibs.

If we had the same relationship with then or ranger's, no doubt other fans would give it both barrels, but are we not better than the the other fans, after all they are vermin?

Or are we just the same, just from a different view?

They're shit, stuck in the championship and they are winding up rangers something rotten. All good from my vantage point.

That would be all well and good if only those that don't want to be associated with bigotry weren't so quick to call our own fans mini Huns and bigots. Supposed Hearts fans calling other Hearts fans bigots and mini Huns or Sevco sympathisers yet it's not ok to aim that at the vermin scum. Very hypocritical indeed unless there is a hidden agenda, in other words they are not Hearts fans in the first place but interloping vermin trolls trying to stir the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be all well and good if only those that don't want to be associated with bigotry weren't so quick to call our own fans mini Huns and bigots. Supposed Hearts fans calling other Hearts fans bigots and mini Huns or Sevco sympathisers yet it's not ok to aim that at the vermin scum. Very hypocritical indeed unless there is a hidden agenda, in other words they are not Hearts fans in the first place but interloping vermin trolls trying to stir the shit.

Exactly.

And the tiny tims are quick to give it to us.

There were days when Hearts fans, in the main were Gentlemen. They were beyond all this Glasgow based drivel.

These things need a point! Others just think we are some version of Rangers fans. I can't think of anything more than I would like to avoid!

Please let us just be HMFC fans and everything that is good about this.

Let Hibs be what they have always been, in our shadow as they have been for 6 generations?

That Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts orange badge ground my gears big time!

It's nice to see a post that actually has more to do with football than who you can hate most...Just.   I would love to see Hearts win the league.  Such a refreshing change from the usual Glasgow snooze fest.  Yes, I am a hobo/hobbit/spoon burner etc and so forth for those of you who are so inclined.  Hibs are my team and I just like football.

It's nice to see a post that actually has more to do with football than who you can hate most...Just.   I would love to see Hearts win the league.  Such a refreshing change from the usual Glasgow snooze fest.  Yes, I am a hobo/hobbit/spoon burner etc and so forth for those of you who are so inclined.  Hibs are my team and I just like football.

No problem mate. Fans of other clubs are always welcome here as far as I'm concerned. The fact you are open about it is good. It is the pests that come on here with their negative carp ,trying to stir things up by pretending to be disgruntled Hearts fans. They are the ones who should be launched.

You have to admit though your lot have been a bit cosy with the hooped side of the OF recently.

It's nice to see a post that actually has more to do with football than who you can hate most...Just. I would love to see Hearts win the league. Such a refreshing change from the usual Glasgow snooze fest. Yes, I am a hobo/hobbit/spoon burner etc and so forth for those of you who are so inclined. Hibs are my team and I just like football.

Well at least you are upfront about being a hibby.

Good you just like football.

Did you manage to post on .net the same sentiment when they were gleefully conniving to scupper our exit from admin.

Or when they accuse us of being charity thiefs etc.

Or more recently looking for objections to our stadium redevelopment.

Or are you like some of the so called hearts posters on here who only want to call out hearts fans as mini huns .

Like i said your celtic mates have a wee bromance with the tiny tims .

To be fair on the OP my freinds on facebook who support Celtic have been foaming about the Celtic links to the Hibs this season their on loan players / ex players (manager included) being part in defeating Rangers in the cup final.

Reading some of the facebook posts - which are still going on you would have thought Celtic won the Scottish Cup.

I would be hacked off at the fans of another club trying to take some kind of credit for my clubs cup victory but my Hibs friends are totally 'lickbumming' it all up as well.

No no no we are both just liars

There were days when Hearts fans, in the main were Gentlemen. They were beyond all this Glasgow based drivel.

These things need a point! Others just think we are some version of Rangers fans. I can't think of anything more than I would like to avoid!

Please let us just be HMFC fans and everything that is good about this.

Let Hibs be what they have always been, in our shadow as they have been for 6 generations?

That Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts orange badge ground my gears big time!

So i start a thread about tiny tims and you bring up some orange hearts badge.

At least you got a pat on the head from a hibby .

Why dont you have another dig at something bad a hearts fan did he may ruffle your hair.

we should bring back hullo hullo in my opinion

Tiny tims like hail hail .

Im not for bringing it back tbh.

Good song though barring the bad bit.

Never liked the way english supporters sang it though.

It was more ello ello and a bit to fast.

Did you manage to post on .net the same sentiment when they were gleefully conniving to scupper our exit from admin.

Or are you like some of the so called hearts posters on here who only want to call out hearts fans as mini huns .

TBH I didn't do any of what you mentioned.  I was a member of .net for 30 mins and then got barred for life.  Why?  Because it was all about hatred and not football.  I stuck the boot in and got binned (not sorry). 

Such a shame that people like jake are allowed to post on kickback. Neil Lennon thread is a new low too.

Ching Ching though.

I've heard that we were partial to a bit of hail hail, with a wee no surrender thrown in half way through, at one point of the 20th century.

Any truth in this? I heard it from a mate the other day and wasn't sure if I believe him or not.

I've heard that we were partial to a bit of hail hail, with a wee no surrender thrown in half way through, at one point of the 20th century.

Any truth in this? I heard it from a mate the other day and wasn't sure if I believe him or not.

Yes .

When celtic came we would sing hullo hullo.

When rangers came we would sing hail hail

Such a shame that people like jake are allowed to post on kickback. Neil Lennon thread is a new low too.

Ching Ching though.

People like jake?

And what is it you think im like?

TBH I didn't do any of what you mentioned. I was a member of .net for 30 mins and then got barred for life. Why? Because it was all about hatred and not football. I stuck the boot in and got binned (not sorry).

Fair enough.

Look forward to reading your posts .

Always good to hear from a different perspective

No problem mate. Fans of other clubs are always welcome here as far as I'm concerned. The fact you are open about it is good. It is the pests that come on here with their negative carp ,trying to stir things up by pretending to be disgruntled Hearts fans. They are the ones who should be launched.

You have to admit though your lot have been a bit cosy with the hooped side of the OF recently.

Thank you for the welcome.  I probably won't be on here much but all the best for the new season. BTW, I'm admitting nowt :-)

Fair enough.

Look forward to reading your posts .

Always good to hear from a different perspective

Thank you.  I probably won't be on here much but I do welcome a decent chat about footy.  All the best for the new season.

People like jake?

And what is it you think im like?

Tiny tims in your op. Thick as mince mate.

Tiny tims in your op. Thick as mince mate.

Where as people who throw insults should be welcome with open arms.

I shall be sure to look out for the intelligent eye opening posts from the oracle Kramer.

Chill out ffs .

Mate

August Landmesser

Yes .

When celtic came we would sing hullo hullo.

When rangers came we would sing hail hail

There's a version of Hail Hail on the B-side of the Hearts Song from 85/86.

I think there's a Hullo Hullo too.

Marshall's, the chunky chicken champions is my favourite though. I'd be up for bringing that back...

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

William H. Bonney

That chip on your shoulder sure is heavy.

There's a version of Hail Hail on the B-side of the Hearts Song from 85/86.

I think there's a Hullo Hullo too.

Marshall's, the chunky chicken champions is my favourite though. I'd be up for bringing that back...

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

This is what many forget and don't know especially the younger fans among us. There was also a Hullo Hullo on the centenary 7" single which I still have somewhere in my dads loft. That was the A side but was called "Marchin Thru Gorgie" with the B side "Song of Tynecastle" Around the same time "You'll never walk alone" was also sung by Hearts fans, it was sung by us before Celtic adopted it and claimed it as theirs. The "Hail Hail" we used to sing was very prominent in the 70's and 80's I can still pretty much remember the words.

Bazzas right boot

It's not hypocrisy, it's called taking the higher ground.

There's more insults to posters calling them vermin than there is mini Huns, any differing opinion on here is met with such insults.

Think some on here, think they're in a spy novel, trying to uncover hidden hibs fans, unsure the board is that exciting.

Anyway if you act the same way as the vermin, what does that make that person?

Irony is lost on this board.

We hate getting called diet Huns, well I do.

Yet we call hibs the celtic equivalent.

We call them vermin for acting in a particular way, some on here act the same.

I'm confused tbh.

Anyway, theres enough to slag them for, championship team, fans eat pitches etc, the tiny tins is Shite patter, a d doesn't do either clubs any Favour's to be associated with the arse cheeks.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Celtic fans ive spoke to love their wee pet hobos just now.

Tiny tims is a good name anyone got better?

Terrible thread. Promoting sectarian p@sh. No place for it at HMFC

It's not hypocrisy, it's called taking the higher ground.

There's more insults to posters calling them vermin than there is mini Huns, any differing opinion on here is met with such insults.

Think some on here, think they're in a spy novel, trying to uncover hidden hibs fans, unsure the board is that exciting.

Anyway if you act the same way as the vermin, what does that make that person?

Irony is lost on this board.

We hate getting called diet Huns, well I do.

Yet we call hibs the celtic equivalent.

We call them vermin for acting in a particular way, some on here act the same.

I'm confused tbh.

Anyway, theres enough to slag them for, championship team, fans eat pitches etc, the tiny tins is Shite patter, a d doesn't do either clubs any Favour's to be associated with the arse cheeks.

Completely Missed the point of my post.

There are a good number of people on KB more than happy and very often call sections of our own support mini Huns, Sevco sympathisers you have done it yourself on threads, particularly the huge thread about the vermin at the cup final. These same people are quick to call Hearts fans those names and equally as quick to have a go at anyone calling the vermin mini Tims etc. that is hypocrisy or as I said a hidden agenda by interloping vermin

...a bit disco

I'll condemn Hibs/Celtic/Rangers/whoever for bringing sectarianism to the party.

By the same measure, I will also condemn our own fans who think it's all such a big jolly jape.

There is NO place for it anywhere in modern society.

I'll condemn Hibs/Celtic/Rangers/whoever for bringing sectarianism to the party.

By the same measure, I will also condemn our own fans who think it's all such a big jolly jape.

Perfectly fine, this isn't hypocrisy.

...a bit disco

Perfectly fine, this isn't hypocrisy.

:thumbsup:

Yep.

It's not complicated is it?

Terrible thread. Promoting sectarian p@sh. No place for it at HMFC

Promoting sectarianism wasnt my aim.

Slagging of hibs was all i intended.

August Landmesser

Archived