Tiny tims?

jake

Celtic fans ive spoke to love their wee pet hobos just now.

Tiny tims is a good name anyone got better?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

Verminous scum has never been a more applicable description now 'he' is in charge.

Thing is he's actually a really nice guy in the flesh!

Big Slim Stylee

Celtic fans ive spoke to love their wee pet hobos just now.

Tiny tims is a good name anyone got better?

You just made that up, didn't you mate?  You haven't actually spoken to any Celtic fans, have you?

Vermin will do.  Always has.  Always will.

You just made that up, didn't you mate? You haven't actually spoken to any Celtic fans, have you?

Vermin will do. Always has. Always will.

Eh?

Trust me i have .

And they do love their wee pets just now.

I was looking for celtic related names for them ie tiny tims.

As much as i hate hibs that vermin craick is cringey.

Verminous scum has never been a more applicable description now 'he' is in charge.

His ex girlfriends say different.

You just made that up, didn't you mate? You haven't actually spoken to any Celtic fans, have you?

:D

This.

campagnolo

You just made that up, didn't you mate?  You haven't actually spoken to any Celtic fans, have you?

Vermin will do.  Always has.  Always will.

Vermin always has perhaps but Vermin name has massively increased in popularity since scottish cup win.

Give the guy some credit, he may work in a job centre, or sheriffs office.

Nucky Thompson

Mini mhanks. They have totally lost their own identity. It took 2 Celtic players, one with 2 goals and the other with 2 assists to win the cup for them.

Pants Shaton

It really does us no favours to buy into this mini mhank / diet Hun pish.

Hibs are Hibs are Shite

Bazzas right boot

It really does us no favours to buy into this mini mhank / diet Hun pish.

Hibs are Hibs are Shite

This, but they are pushing it.

Give the guy some credit, he may work in a job centre, or sheriffs office.

More like Cash Generators.

The Real Maroonblood

This.

Rudolf's Mate

I went into a pub down here to watch the derby about 8 years ago. I walked in and it was rammed full of what was the local Celtic Supporters Club. There was 1 person with a Hibs top on and about 50 Celtic fans. I stood at the bar and from the off there were shouts of 'c'mon the wee team'. 'Wee tims & cabbage'. I can't remember who scored but when we did the place fell silent and this one boy at a table in front of me jumped up and screamed 'ya ****ing beauty' :lol: 

The terms certainly been around for a while it would seem.

Do The Dance

I hate the whole mini Rangers/Celtic pish. Just belittles both our clubs and is pathetic, imo.

john brownlee

For me since that famous day .......h1b5 or hIb5it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate the whole mini Rangers/Celtic pish. Just belittles both our clubs and is pathetic, imo.

I'm with you on this.

The sectarian bigoted chanting from hibs fans, and our own for that matter, is rapidly approaching zero if not there already.

No need to perpetuate anything.

I'd rather we left that stuff with the Ra Peepul and TGFITW.

I'm with you on this.

The sectarian bigoted chanting from hibs fans, and our own for that matter, is rapidly approaching zero if not there already.

Your second part is correct in that the sectarian stuff from our fans is reducing, however the vermin sectarian bullshit is in the increase as evidenced at the cup final. They have always been known for their bigoted fans but have managed over the years to slip under the radar with it because of their media darling status. They are a horrible horrible lot and any scummy vermin fans I've known quickly get into their Celtic ways soon after debating football, with their "up the RA" "Erin Go Bragh" and republican songs.

My concern which I think someone else mentioned in another thread is this increase in bigoted sectarian nonsense from the vermin may cause an increase at Hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your second part is correct in that the sectarian stuff from our fans is reducing, however the vermin sectarian bullshit is in the increase as evidenced at the cup final. They have always been known for their bigoted fans but have managed over the years to slip under the radar with it because of their media darling status. They are a horrible horrible lot and any scummy vermin fans I've known quickly get into their Celtic ways soon after debating football, with their "up the RA" "Erin Go Bragh" and republican songs.

My concern which I think someone else mentioned in another thread is this increase in bigoted sectarian nonsense from the vermin may cause an increase at Hearts.

Can't say I've really heard much of it myself from them, but if true I stand corrected.

I'm the same but it appears the hibs hierarchy don't.

Tiny Tims? Seriously?

I'm with you on this.

This.

Nookie Bear

What sectarian stuff were they singing during the cup final?

Their fans are trash but I'm never really aware of much else, apart from the odd Irish flag to wind up our own UJ mob at derbies.

Their fans are trash but I'm never really aware of much else, apart from the odd Irish flag to wind up our own UJ mob at derbies.

This. The time to take the moral high ground is when we've completely eradicated the 'unsavoury' element of our own support.

Numerous reports of them shouting up the ra at the Sevco fans, the videos of them crossing themselves, the Erin go Bragh nonsense. As I mentioned it wasn't just the cup final. It has gone in for years I've stated previously that I personally know vermin that indulge in that Shite.

I understand the truth may not sit well with some people particular the newcomers here who seem to conveniently deny and defend the scum from Lochend (I wonder why that is eh?) but Hibs have a sectarian problem.

As for this we can't say anything because if our own arseholes that's utter bullshit and fast becoming a means for certain people to continually blame fellow Jambos. Every club has an arsehole element and will always have them. So to say we can't take the moral high ground is bollox because it doesn't stop any other team or the chairmen or the media sitting on their moral high horse when it's the other way about.

Our problems are reducing because of them being highlighted so much, maybe if we highlighted the problems elsewhere as well then those problems could also be reduced.

Nookie Bear

Numerous reports of them shouting up the ra at the Sevco fans, the videos of them crossing themselves, the Erin go Bragh nonsense. As I mentioned it wasn't just the cup final. It has gone in for years I've stated previously that I personally know vermin that indulge in that Shite.

I understand the truth may not sit well with some people particular the newcomers here who seem to conveniently deny and defend the scum from Lochend (I wonder why that is eh?) but Hibs have a sectarian problem.

As for this we can't say anything because if our own arseholes that's utter bullshit and fast becoming a means for certain people to continually blame fellow Jambos. Every club has an arsehole element and will always have them. So to say we can't take the moral high ground is bollox because it doesn't stop any other team or the chairmen or the media sitting on their moral high horse when it's the other way about.

Our problems are reducing because of them being highlighted so much, maybe if we highlighted the problems elsewhere as well then those problems could also be reduced.

I wasn't doubting it happens/happened but it's not something I am much aware of at games and it pales in comparison to what we hear from celtic as well.

Trust me, I am never here to defend hibs on anything!

gorgie rd eh11

This. The time to take the moral high ground is when we've completely eradicated the 'unsavoury' element of our own support.

Sick of this ****.

There were days when Hearts fans, in the main were Gentlemen. They were beyond all this Glasgow based drivel.

These things need a point! Others just think we are some version of Rangers fans. I can't think of anything more than I would like to avoid!

Please let us just be HMFC fans and everything that is good about this.

Let Hibs be what they have always been, in our shadow as they have been for 6 generations?

That Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts orange badge ground my gears big time!

I wasn't doubting it happens/happened but it's not something I am much aware of at games and it pales in comparison to what we hear from celtic as well.

Trust me, I am never here to defend hibs on anything!

Apologies the defense of the scum was not really aimed at yourself

Yes I agree Hibs sectarian/bigoted stuff is no where near the level of the soap Dodgers, it is however on a rise, and brushed under the carpet by the clubs owners in the same way their hooligan element has been brushed under the same carpet, Petrie will be borrowing some of the SFA rugs and carpets.

There were days when Hearts fans, in the main were Gentlemen. They were beyond all this Glasgow based drivel.

These things need a point! Others just think we are some version of Rangers fans. I can't think of anything more than I would like to avoid!

Please let us just be HMFC fans and everything that is good about this.

Let Hibs be what they have always been, in our shadow as they have been for 6 generations?

That Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts orange badge ground my gears big time!

Is there a point to this ^^^

Or is it just a convenient thread to have another pop at Hearts fans ? The thread is about the vermin not Hearts.

Nookie Bear

Apologies the defense of the scum was not really aimed at yourself

Yes I agree Hibs sectarian/bigoted stuff is no where near the level of the soap Dodgers, it is however on a rise, and brushed under the carpet by the clubs owners in the same way their hooligan element has been brushed under the same carpet, Petrie will be borrowing some of the SFA rugs and carpets.

No worries mate.

Hibs appear to have problems with their fans that are starting to get out of control, and the cup final was evidence of this.

What's all the poison about? How does this help us?? Maybe that's the point of the poison...

Just helping making us look like tubes.

Nah Hibs are nothing like Celtic.

Apart from their two best players being on

loan from Celtic. Their fans running on the pitch to confront Rangers fans waving Irish flags. Their new and previous managers being Celtic legends.

As I said nothing like Celtic really.

Gorgie_Rules

They are currently obessed with Rangers, Dumpster knew taking an ex-Celtic man would be a crowd pleaser.

Bazzas right boot

They are currently obessed with Rangers, Dumpster knew taking an ex-Celtic man would be a crowd pleaser.

This. Although i must admit they are doing a good job of winding them up.

Archived