Faycall Rherras

GorgieRules22

Luscious Laryea

Popular thinking is they will form a back 3 with wing backs

Interesting, that could work well I reckon

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the recent signing of Kitchen, it may not be a 3-5-2 but a mixing pic if and 442.

Basically when defending Kitchen becomes the third centre half.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

It would be funnier if Hibs signed a player called Faycall because instead of Stubbo's treble, that's precicely what they're going to win.

So the club confirming we've already technically signed 'some' players.

So at least two it maybe more.

media quoting Neilson as saying we are interested in this boy (and Gilks)

CollyWolly

Quite comforting that he is quoted as having spoke to and met with lots of players in the last few weeks. Seems like we have a couple more or less in the bag and no denial on the two named (Gilks and Rherras) and it seems he has recognised the weaker areas of the team and intends to address all of them. I imagine will see quite a change in the squad for next season with some going out that won't please everyone (Paterson and King for starters) but a fair few coming in. Week beginning June 9th could be exciting.

Cruyff Turn

The boy looks quality on the video's both attacking and defensively, and looks quick.

Is there any full confirmation as to what position this boy plays?!

He is listed on his clubs website and Wiki etc as a Left Back who can play right back as well. The clips on here seem to show him at left back however he seems very right footed.

He seems to have a good attitude and pace which as some other posters have said is something we need.

The boy looks quality on the video's both attacking and defensively, and looks quick.

We're crying out for pace in the squad.

Chronic absence of it presently

CRWJambo1991

Youtube can make any player look great these days but looks very skillful for a fullback

gashauskis9

The management are hell bent on getting us relegated again is my guess.

Aye, because Robbie got us relegated this year didn't he...

Cruyff Turn

Yep, especially when we are trying to counter attack, we've sometimes got no out ball or a player that can carry us up the park. Sow could do that, he could get the ball from deep and turn defence into an attack. We have absolutely no one that can do that for us, no wide players, no pace. Instead we clear our lines and push up looking to get back in possession from winning a knock down, pressing or from a second ball. We're relying on building from the back and trying to play through opposition teams and we've not got the creativity to do that either hence our results against Celtic this year.

This lad looks good and at a decent level too. The sort of player we need. Personally I think we're pretty solid in central area's and we defend well but we don't offer much from wide area's.

Hammys goal celebrations

I know Faycall  about Reherras but I have been so impressed by Leahy the Falkirk left back in the two televised games against the vermin, wonder if he would be a better bet?

I know Faycall about Reherras but I have been so impressed by Leahy the Falkirk left back in the two televised games against the vermin, wonder if he would be a better bet?

Pal of mine was talking about Leahy last season. That was a blockbuster last night. Just about pulled the heid right aff it when then went past the skeleton.

Also the lad at Morton was mentioned a month or so back.

Curious to see a left back who is right footed. Wonder what this says about future of Oshinawa

Winston Ingram

Pal of mine was talking about Leahy last season. That was a blockbuster last night. Just about pulled the heid right aff it when then went past the skeleton.

Also the lad at Morton was mentioned a month or so back.

Curious to see a left back who is right footed. Wonder what this says about future of Oshinawa

I think they want to sign a wide left player. Oshinawa and Rossi can both play left back. And a right back in event Paterson goes. Hence where this guy plays is interesting. 

Add in a goalie, two centre backs and two strikers and that would seem like the summer plan (unless anyone else leaves).

I think they want to sign a wide left player. Oshinawa and Rossi can both play left back. And a right back in event Paterson goes. Hence where this guy plays is interesting.

Add in a goalie, two centre backs and two strikers and that would seem like the summer plan (unless anyone else leaves).

You think as many as 6 recruits?

Suspect the departures aren't fully revealed as yet. Gomis and King won't play for Hearts again I'd suspect.

If I was in charge I'd be looking to get rid off oshaniwa and sell Paterson if a reasonable bid comes in. Sign this Belgian lad and make a bid for leahey at Falkirk.

I know Faycall  about Reherras but I have been so impressed by Leahy the Falkirk left back in the two televised games against the vermin, wonder if he would be a better bet?

I was at the Hibs v Falkirk game on Tuesday. First half Leahy couldn't find his own teammates with a pass or throw in. Not helped by Hibs loading his side and Gray basically playing right wing. I have not seen the highlights but believe his goal last night was a peach.

But Juwon is a better player in my opinion.

Falkirk were a team with no singular player outstanding.

Is there any full confirmation as to what position this boy plays?!

This season he has mostly been left back, with a few at right back as well. Plus more recently he has played left mid, and left wing. 

What I'm getting from the video is he is used to playing in a league where he has time and room to run into spaces where he can get shots off etc.

In our league he'll have no time on the ball and less room to run into on much tighter pitches.

He does look solid in the tackle though and his passing and shooting accuracy look good. So I would read nothing into video other than if he can adapt to our league he'll do fine but it's not a sure thing.

Bungalow Bill

Is this the guy people saw at Tynecastle last week?

Turkish looking??

It's who I saw, I described him as 'Turkish looking'. I think that's accurate despite being born in Belgium!

It's who I saw, I described him as 'Turkish looking'. I think that's accurate despite being born in Belgium!

Lol. Just having a laugh mate. Was it the fez that did it?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Wouldn't you say he looks like he could come from Turkey?

He has a Turkish looking haircut imo... :ninja:

Bungalow Bill

Lol. Just having a laugh mate. Was it the fez that did it?

I didn't think you were having a go so no worries.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

It appears this signing is all but confirmed. I hope he's good we really need players to hit the ground running next season.

Bungalow Bill

He has a Turkish looking haircut imo... :ninja:

The haircut looked worse closer up.

I hope he's good we really need players to hit the ground running next season.

He may well be good but not hit the ground running, like plenty of other players. 

He may well hit the ground running but not be very good, like plenty of other players. 

I'm sure everyone hopes he is good and hits the ground running,

If he signs, I'll wait till he's settled in and played a few games before I judge him. 

Italian Lambretta

Looks like a player who likes to fire the ball in to the box early.

Should work well with Juanma still sauntering into the oppositions half.

Clerry Jambo

Very much this, when you think how we hit teams on the break in the championship, night and day

Always not good to sign a player who 'looks good' I'd rather we signed proven players who willv defo do a job rather than wyscout 10.00 a month 'scouted players'

Fly the Saltire

O/T. Worth watching Have I got news for you for Frankie Boyle's comments on Scottish Election and Gordin Brown

scott herbertson

This season he has mostly been left back, with a few at right back as well. Plus more recently he has played left mid, and left wing. 

Sounds a bit like Skacel before he came to us...we all know how badly that one turned out

rudi must stay

Looks alright from the video. Would be nice if he looked brilliant, but Djoum didn't look that from his video either..

He looks electric from that video. Anyone know any Sint truiden fans that would comment on him ?:D

Archived