Faycall Rherras

GorgieRules22

He's a wing back basically

Pretty certain 3-5-2 will be our formation next season.

He's got pace - which we need. Likes a shot. Looks positive.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auldreekie1874

Why do we want a right footed left back?

Because they are as Rherras a H1b5 Scottish cup win

:runaway:

I thought Juwon was embarrassing and truly awful last night, my patience has ran out with him

He was better than Paterson.

Clerry Jambo

I thought he did ok after a shaky start.

Having said that I'm looking for better than just "ok" from the whole team

Fair enough T, I was really excited when we got this guy and gave him time to settle into the side but he is doing my nut in now!

Anyway probably off topic!!

CollyWolly

You probably said the same about Djoum.

If I did then that's twice I have cracked the same joke.

I thought he did ok after a shaky start.

Having said that I'm looking for better than just "ok" from the whole team

He did do okay after awful start (comedy throw in aside).

I thought he was going to be a liability after his booking but worked the other way,the yellow seemed to settle him down.

CollyWolly

Playing the same game as me or based on something more than a gut feel for a guy with a great name?

Its the kickback way. All players prior to signing for Hearts are either brilliant or shite. No in between. I was merely balancing your 'brilliant' prediction.

CollyWolly

Pretty certain 3-5-2 will be our formation next season.

Aye that's just what Neilson needs JB. To adopt a formation that has already failed 3 times and had to be changed mid game.

loveofthegame

Its the kickback way. All players prior to signing for Hearts are either brilliant or shite. No in between. I was merely balancing your 'brilliant' prediction.

Haha fair response

Excellent player.  Fast, likes to get forward, can cut inside and link with the midfielders but also comfortable when defending too.

I cannot back any of that up in the slightest.

We_are_the_Hearts

There was a whole thread slagging the management for signing a midfield nobody.

Genuinely there was.

Trumpets.

I remember it, bunch of arseholes that know nothing about football

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Paterson has a big ass and now at left back we are going to have a Rare Ass. Mmmmm.......

My research lead me to the Belgian League table, mystified doesn't begin to describe my understanding or lack of it. However looks his current club are bang average, here's hoping he is star man!

Auld Reekin'

He's not. He's shite

:isee:

Uncle Buck

Replacement for Paterson?

Why are you wanting to replace Paterson?

Tokyo Drifter

Never heard of Sint-Truiden but they're a Belgian top flight side and have three Chelsea players and a Liverpool player on loan. Nicknamed The Canaries, which doesn't bode well for their relegation prospects.

GarryJ-o-s

Regular starter for Sint-Truidin in the top Belgian League; they finished 13th. Regular starter and 23. Left-back, but can also play right-back or left-midfield (and maybe centre back). That's all I've been able to gather.

Edit: Announced last week he was leaving at the end of his contract.

alwaysthereinspirit

Pretty sure his first name is pronounced Faizal by the way, sorry to break the bad news

How do we know you're telling the truth? For all we know you might know Faycall.

I thought Juwon was embarrassing and truly awful last night, my patience has ran out with him

You are absolutely blinded by some other factor then. Juwon made a few mistakes as did every other player. Paterson at right back made more serious errors than Juwon. I'd say more of Aberdeens play came down Juwon's side and he coped very well.

I accept everyone is entitled to an opinion but if the Osh embarrassed you by his performance last night then you are clearly prejudiced against him.

132goals1958

Do inflatables count?

In all fairness you deserve full marks for that response.

GarryJ-o-s

"The five nominees for the trophy Lion 2016 gold trophy for the best Arab player playing in the Pro League are: Sofiane Hanni ( Mechelen ) , Mbarek Boussoufa ( Gent ) , Faisal Rherras ( Saint- Trond ), Julien Michel ( Mouscron - Peruwelz ) and Anice Badri ( Mouscron Peruwelz ) ."

Because we don't seem able to find a decent left footed LB

GarryJ-o-s

I thought he had been injured since early March but it appears he was frozen out. He seems to have played the most matches in their team prior to this:

""I think this is a disrespect STVV"

In Sint-Truiden have a lot of players on an expiring contract and it is not yet clear which of them can stay all. Faycal Rherras appeared last weekend already get a clear hint, because he was not part of his game.

Since the winger is anything but talk about. "I trained all week. During the season I played 28 games, most of all field players. And suddenly I get banned altogether," he complains in The Age.

"My choice was indeed not lifted. Apparently I was too expensive? What I can hardly believe. What I think is correct least of all this is that I just do not let them know. It even tells me not straight that the club does not more need to next season. Like that professionally? I think a lack of respect, I have finally given everything for STVV. "

"Very well, I got offers. I will definitely work next season. And I remain professionally indeed. If O'Loughlin needs me in the next matches, I will still be there."

"The five nominees for the trophy Lion 2016 gold trophy for the best Arab player playing in the Pro League are: Sofiane Hanni ( Mechelen ) , Mbarek Boussoufa ( Gent ) , Faisal Rherras ( Saint- Trond ), Julien Michel ( Mouscron - Peruwelz ) and Anice Badri ( Mouscron Peruwelz ) ."

Racist trophy imo.

Diadora Van Basten

I watched about three mins of video and that was enough for me.

Videos are all basically him getting the ball in space and shooting.

I would like to see if he can defend, can he cross the ball and how is his first touch all areas that Oshaniwa is poor in.

Son Of Anarchy

I thought he had been injured since early March but it appears he was frozen out. He seems to have played the most matches in their team prior to this:

""I think this is a disrespect STVV"

In Sint-Truiden have a lot of players on an expiring contract and it is not yet clear which of them can stay all. Faycal Rherras appeared last weekend already get a clear hint, because he was not part of his game.

Since the winger is anything but talk about. "I trained all week. During the season I played 28 games, most of all field players. And suddenly I get banned altogether," he complains in The Age.

"My choice was indeed not lifted. Apparently I was too expensive? What I can hardly believe. What I think is correct least of all this is that I just do not let them know. It even tells me not straight that the club does not more need to next season. Like that professionally? I think a lack of respect, I have finally given everything for STVV. "

"Very well, I got offers. I will definitely work next season. And I remain professionally indeed. If O'Loughlin needs me in the next matches, I will still be there."

i found that easier to understand than a couple of kb'ers regular posts ;)

luckyBatistuta

After watching that video, I found myself a bit underwhelmed. He looked like he has pace, but didn't look that calm on the ball sometimes. Also noticed that he likes a slide tackle, which he will definitely get punished for playing for us, whether he wins the ball fairly or not. Hope he fits in well and goes on to be a great player for us, but just not that excited at the moment watching that video, I'm afraid.

Never heard of Sint-Truiden but they're a Belgian top flight side and have three Chelsea players and a Liverpool player on loan. Nicknamed The Canaries, which doesn't bode well for their relegation prospects.

Seem to recall they were side to whom we sold Michal Pospisil

We_are_the_Hearts

After Oshinawa and Dauda I have given up with the videos. Better to judge yourself when seeing them playing in the flesh.

Buffalo Bill

Ever heard of a bloke called Dennis Irwin?

We_are_the_Hearts

Ever heard of a bloke called Dennis Irwin?

Breitner, Lahm, Maldini and Zanetti were brutal as well.

Bridge of Djoum

My bird likes a good Faycall

Just not from you.

Luscious Laryea

If we do bring in a left-back for next season who will our defence be? Probably means dropping one from Souttar, Ozturk or Rossi I would think (big fan of all three).

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If we do bring in a left-back for next season who will our defence be? Probably means dropping one from Souttar, Ozturk or Rossi I would think (big fan of all three).

Popular thinking is they will form a back 3 with wing backs

alex young hero

He was at the Ross County game on Saturday,saw him in the directors box along with two other guys.

Armageddon

Left back, belgian and 23 year old

I hope he's faster than the previous fastest player in Belgium ...

BelgeJambo

Sint Truiden is where Michael Pospisil went too. Just saying like

cosanostra

Sint Truiden is where Michael Pospisil went too. Just saying like

Seem to recall they were side to whom we sold Michal Pospisil

Pretty sure we tried to offload Beslija to them as well.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Think I'll wait until I see these guys in maroon. My excitement about Juwon hasn't exactly been justified. :lol: But still trust Levein to have way more hits than misses.

Archived