Vigil camp thing in holyrood park

1874robbo

...a bit disco

I never knew the club did this.

Yep. Esa claimants are grouped with the students and pensioners.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c7682ed7cdfe2e11963e10a40b077628.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hahaha, its bbc conspiracy. better get back tae your caravan and see if you can come up wi summit better, i'm sure the big man has summit better.

Good. Seems to be a few loonies and a disgrace it has taken this long, and God knows how much money, to get them kicked out

Just saw this crowd of tinks at the court for today's decision on the news tonight.

Get jobs, you bunch of toothless and scabby mutants!

I8 walking past the site this morning:

biDFHU0.gif

I just saw one of them in his car coming out of Dumbiedykes.  Tooting his horn with flags on the car.

There are not enough words to describe my complete contempt for these people..

Good riddance.

I wonder if they'll look for work now?

I would almost guarantee the answer to this is no.  Probably why they are so desperate for the SNP to run an independent Scotland is that they believe the "everything will be free" shit they spout.  Yeah, free for those that don't ****ing work!

Never thought they did any harm.

Tourist attraction maybe too

Though saying shit like Jesus Christ was backing them was a minus point

Better to look at than Holyrood palace and it's cretinous inhabitants leaching off the state.

highlandjambo3

You hear the guy who's "shooman" rights were trampled all over.......muppet...................never done a day's work in his life......................  they will ALL go on to be a pest else where (at the tax payers expense of course)

Space Mackerel

Better to look at than Holyrood palace and it's cretinous inhabitants leaching off the state.

Well said [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it's not. And that place is full of tourists 90% of the year rather than lived in.

That camp had no legal right to be there and made an utter mockery of their court appeals.

• 1 month later...

Court rules the happy campers and Jesus are liable for costs(subject to appeal) of ?105 grand. Good luck recovering that. :lol:

File it under 'blame Westminster'.

• 4 weeks later...

Really strange people. Some of those quotes are truly mind boggling. I'm positive some of them must suffer some sort of mental illness.

Really strange people. Some of those quotes are truly mind boggling. I'm positive some of them must suffer some sort of mental illness.

look no further than spaced out and his sidekick aussie for similarities

brainwashed by wings

He argued Scotland should only seek independence through a "biblical jubilee", led by the reborn Christ, rather than as part of the EU, which he called "fascist" and a "Babylonian dictatorship of evil".

Referring to his group as "Jedi" and warning the judges to heed "the return of the Jedi", Mr McFarlane added: "How could you possibly be opposed to Christ on his second coming, unless you are criminally insane and working for Satan?"

batcrap crazy is all i have to say

They should be detained immediately, that strikes me as a matter of public importance. More so than letting them sleep in a manky caravan outside Holyrood.

I feel sorry for aussieh now - where will he sleep? :winkiss::winkiss:

There's space at Nicolas house as she seems to have forgotten about taking in refugees.

Archived