Save Our Hearts 2?

TommyC

Well, if you want any furthermore stories.... I was 105_in_a_row on the old bbc forums. Not many Hibs fans are proud of their record I don't think.

If anyone knows anyone on the bbc fans forum league on xperteleven if you're on there, then they'll know I'm a Hearts fan.

And I'd rather not give you a picture of myself thanks.

And to the people who said that I want people to protest for me:

I was at the last lot of protests and I wasn't asking anyone to protest for me this time. But a one man march looks pretty lame.

Pants Shaton

I was at the last lot of protests and I wasn't asking anyone to protest for me this time. But a one man march looks pretty lame.

hibs_handsoff.gif

Which one are you?;)

Genghis Khan
Well, if you want any furthermore stories.... I was 105_in_a_row on the old bbc forums. Not many Hibs fans are proud of their record I don't think.

If anyone knows anyone on the bbc fans forum league on xperteleven if you're on there, then they'll know I'm a Hearts fan.

And I'd rather not give you a picture of myself thanks.

And to the people who said that I want people to protest for me:

Did you go to any of the SOH meetings at the Merchi or were you another one that couldn't be ersed?

Jam Tarts 1874

I think I will keep my pitchfork in the garden shed for the time being thank you. :)

Did you go to any of the SOH meetings at the Merchi or were you another one that couldn't be ersed?

No I was one of the ones that were too young. It was 4 years ago and I was only 14. My dad didn't want me going with him.

Genghis Khan
No I was one of the ones that were too young. It was 4 years ago and I was only 14. My dad didn't want me going with him.

I seem to remember some kids there. Did your Dad go to the SOH meetings in the Merchi?

I think he went to one meeting. He definitely didn't go to more than that though.

Genghis Khan
I think he went to one meeting. He definitely didn't go to more than that though.

OK. Well at least he went to one.

Did he mention the poor turnout?

soh meetings were at the orwell lodge G.K

Genghis Khan
soh meetings were at the orwell lodge G.K

Ando, I know that mate but it appears that someone and his Dad didn't - hence my comment about the poor turnout!

Sniff, sniff.

I have no idea, he didn't say much about it at all to be honest.

Any idea why there was a poor turnout? There was a big turnout at the march through Gorgie.

EDIT: And I wouldnt know where they were or not. My dad didnt say much about them.

Genghis Khan
I have no idea, he didn't say much about it at all to be honest.

Any idea why there was a poor turnout? There was a big turnout at the march through Gorgie.

Yes, there would have been a poor turnout as your Dad would have been the only one there - wrong venue. But I think most Jambos know where the SOH meetings were held.

Are you still on that. Give me a break jeez. I'm not a hibby and if I was I wouldn't spend my time on a Hearts fans forum. I was 14 and didn't go to the meetings so how would I know?

Yes, there would have been a poor turnout as your Dad would have been the only one there - wrong venue. But I think most Jambos know where the SOH meetings were held.
so why didnt they turn up

Genghis Khan
[/b]so why didnt they turn up

Maybe they were with TommyC's Dad at the Merchi? ;)

I agree with the original poster.

Of course you do!

You joined 1 day ago with the user name meeko, you are another :hobofish:on the wind up,kinda sad really!

You think that meeko is me? You're sadly mistaken. I am not a hobo.

Chris Benoit

I disagree wholeheartedly with the OP, no other real point to make other than wanting to prove that not all the folk with less than 100 posts is a :hobofish:

:107years:

???

Sorry, I thought you were implying that I was under two usernames. My bad.

But seriously. I posted this to make a point. I'm a jambo, but whatever. I'll just not post again if you think I'm a hobo.

Sorry, I thought you were implying that I was under two usernames. My bad.

But seriously. I posted this to make a point. I'm a jambo, but whatever. I'll just not post again if you think I'm a hobo.

Just ride out the storm and if you are indeed a jambo the truth will out. I think its the nature of the posts and your join date thats arousing suspicion.

I wouldnt take anything to seriously on a football forum!

Genghis Khan
I'm actually a Jambo. I had a season ticket for 5 years.

I'm not a hibby and if I was I wouldn't spend my time on a Hearts fans forum.

You're sadly mistaken. I am not a hobo.

But seriously. I posted this to make a point. I'm a jambo, but whatever.

Ok I will. I assure you I'm a jambo.

Well, you've certainly convinced me!!

I hope no one else has any lingering doubts now........................:dribble:

Archived