Save Our Hearts 2?

TommyC

Right, this may have been posted somewhere down the line before but:

Why is it that after months of Chris Robinson being an arse we have the signs up in the stadium, marches and protesting in the street of Gorgie etc, because he wanted to sell our stadium.

But, after 2 years of Romanov's crap, we have done nothing, no Save Our Hearts, no protests. Even when Romanov's regime is more threatening to our club future than moving stadium. He is merely using Hearts as stepping stones for Lithuanians, to get them better football, and to make money by selling on players. At the AGM, it was announced that players who were going to be sold would be playing to be showcased I believe. That's not football. No wonder Hearts lost to Gretna, the team that is fading into non-existence. There have been offers for Hearts from Scottish Businessmen, and another offer from 6 businessmen together. So I ask, why is there no spirit and rebellious actions like last time, when the situation is clearly much worse?

Dougie Masterton

Why is it that after months of Chris Robinson being an arse we have the signs up in the stadium, marches and protesting in the street of Gorgie etc, because he wanted to sell our stadium.

But, after 2 years of Romanov's crap, we have done nothing, no Save Our Hearts, no protests. Even when Romanov's regime is more threatening to our club future than moving stadium. He is merely using Hearts as stepping stones for Lithuanians, to get them better football, and to make money by selling on players. At the AGM, it was announced that players who were going to be sold would be playing to be showcased I believe. That's not football. No wonder Hearts lost to Gretna, the team that is fading into non-existence. There have been offers for Hearts from Scottish Businessmen, and another offer from 6 businessmen together. So I ask, why is there no spirit and rebellious actions like last time, when the situation is clearly much worse?

Let me be the first to bite. MOD EDIT

Hmm , not sure if your for real or not or a :hobofish:on the stir?

Fine I'll give you my ex-seat number if you really want.

Gorgie stand, section Z Row 25, Seat 10.

ArmiyaRomanova

For better or worse, like it or not, football IS a business these days.

And whilst we're not in great shape, there's plenty of potential for the coming season (arguably it's all potential).

So what's the point in doing anything now?

We had a sheet season, get over it.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Not hard to make up is it?

:hobofish:

Drylaw Hearts
For better or worse, like it or not, football IS a business these days.

And whilst we're not in great shape, there's plenty of potential for the coming season (arguably it's all potential).

So what's the point in doing anything now?

We had a sheet season, get over it.

Plenty of potential to do what exactly ?

Eh, that's my seat!!

How come when anyone tells the truth in a thread on here they are called a hobo?

Heard it all before

ToadKiller Dog

So you have renewed ,you could have joined the "not renewing until we get a manager group".

I doubt the hobo plumber bid was a serious offer as it turned out the Icelandic businessman who he said was involved was not.

I dont think now is the right time to start shouting Vlad out ,and i think most fans are giving him this pre season to prove that the hinted changes do happen.

Guest S.U.S.S.
How come when anyone tells the truth in a thread on here they are called a hobo?

The fact they have 6 posts and have started this already.

The fact they have 6 posts and have started this already.

Thats basicaly my logic as well!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why do those asking for Save our Hearts 2 (insert name of sequel here) never volunteer to start the ball rolling? :rolleyes:

J.T.F.Robertson

We're in need of a "save our Hearts 2" because it's predecessor, ultimately, has produced the necessity for it. (roond and roond we go)

jamtartally

Hearts used to be a proud club, but under this regime they are Europe's joke club. Like many sensible hearts fans - won't be returning until that muppet gets in a manager with full autonomy or takes his circus out of town. Surely ?9 million (Gordon) & ?2.5 million (Bednar) will bring the debt to ?25 million, not just under ?30 million. Oops - ?5 million will be providing his bank some much needed liquidity. How much time do we need to give this joker before the pack of cards folds?

Hearts used to be a proud club, but under this regime they are Europe's joke club. Like many sensible hearts fans - won't be returning until that muppet gets in a manager with full autonomy or takes his circus out of town. Surely ?9 million (Gordon) & ?2.5 million (Bednar) will bring the debt to ?25 million, not just under ?30 million. Oops - ?5 million will be providing his bank some much needed liquidity. How much time do we need to give this joker before the pack of cards folds?

:hobofish::hobofish:your out in force tonight lads , now do one eh!

Guest S.U.S.S.

True, but what do you call a group of hibees?

MOD EDIT of hibs?

A DSS of hibs?

True, but what do you call a group of hibees?

A MOD EDIT of hibs?

A DSS of hibs?

A scurge of reptiles

jamtartally

Surely you cannot still believe in this excuse of a board my man. I see they have not released the season ticket sales recently - i wonder why?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Surely you cannot still believe in this excuse of a board my man. I see they have not released the season ticket sales recently - i wonder why?

Funnily enough Kickback isn't responsible for releasing that information as you know, your lot claim to know so much you tell us, of course nothing beats sisterpumpers.net for facts and figures.

He Who Cannot Be Named

This your a hobo nonsense is embarassing, you lot need to get a grip of yourselves. People have the right to voice an opinion without being branded a hobo ffs.

I guess some people are just too scared to admit were up **** creek..

There wont be a manager either, not in the traditional sense.

Feel free to refer back to this at the start of the season.

This your a hobo nonsense is embarassing, you lot need to get a grip of yourselves. People have the right to voice an opinion without being branded a hobo ffs.

It is only if you have a low number of posts and post controversial threads. It is logic I'd say. As you have under 100 I call...

...HOBO! :hobofish:;)

Guest juvehearts

Its not time for SOH yet,

under Romanov whilst things are bad they are not as bad as under CPR.

for starters, we arnt under threat from BOS, GALA to sell our asset & get back into the black.

secondly the proposal's of a new stand looking promising

thirdly Romanov holds all the debts for hearts personally (like brooks of Gretna)

If and it is a big IF he decides to pull the carpet from under us then its time for SOH2 until then all we can do is to stop fighting amoungst ourselfs. we have had 2 bad seasons, still managed to pump rangers,celtic & hibs got to a semi final ,cheated because we didnt know it was basketball. sold & got rid of deadwood. Managed to bring the wage bill down all we need is a manager & some players.

If Mark Mcghee was impressed by rominov's vision then it cant be all that bad although their is still no light at the end of the tunnel.

the future is still bright, just some people just need to stop looking at all the negatives even though they outweigh the postivits

Well I'm telling you I'm a Jambo. Not much to convince you I suppose but it's taking quite a stupid stance, towards it. Anyone who has under 100 posts is a hobo. It about as sad as calling people noobs.

Anyway if i was a hobo why would I waste my time on a Hearts forum?

Same as people on here put pish on Hubs. net and the bounce...

Guest juvehearts
Well I'm telling you I'm a Jambo. Not much to convince you I suppose but it's taking quite a stupid stance, towards it. Anyone who has under 100 posts is a hobo. It about as sad as calling people noobs.

Anyway if i was a hobo why would I waste my time on a Hearts forum?

That's a hard one mate.

hibs fans are the most deluded fans in the world, even more so that english national team followers. they actually believe they are more than the actually are.

you could just be on here to raise your IQ we dont actually know, but i know where youre comming from.

far too many imposters on JKB for my likeing if you catch my drift.

all banter & fun & games though with the occasional good debate unless its hijacked be the pc mob.

bobsajambo1

It will have to get a lot worse yet, before any Save Your Hearts 2, would be started, we are meant to get a manager by the end of June, so let's see what happens ?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Noone will refer back to this at the start of the season, like the rest of your contributions, easily forgettable.

A scurge of reptiles

Oooh, or how about a slithering of reptiles?

Far too many about at the moment. Grrr.

Wikipedia doesn't list a generic collective noun for reptiles but it does list nouns for various specific types.

e.g.

A mess of iguanas

A pit of snakes

A knob of toads*

So I'd suggest "A Messy knobpit" of Hobos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collective_nouns_for_reptiles_and_amphibians

*Technically speaking Toads are amphibians

"This place has just been a right messy knobpit of Hobos lately."

I like that. :laugh:

I'm actually a Jambo. I had a season ticket for 5 years.

Prove it by taking a photo of yourself;)

Its not time for SOH yet,

under Romanov whilst things are bad they are not as bad as under CPR.

for starters, we arnt under threat from BOS, GALA to sell our asset & get back into the black.

secondly the proposal's of a new stand looking promising

thirdly Romanov holds all the debts for hearts personally (like brooks of Gretna)

If and it is a big IF he decides to pull the carpet from under us then its time for SOH2 until then all we can do is to stop fighting amoungst ourselfs. we have had 2 bad seasons, still managed to pump rangers,celtic & hibs got to a semi final ,cheated because we didnt know it was basketball. sold & got rid of deadwood. Managed to bring the wage bill down all we need is a manager & some players.

If Mark Mcghee was impressed by rominov's vision then it cant be all that bad although their is still no light at the end of the tunnel.

the future is still bright, just some people just need to stop looking at all the negatives even though they outweigh the postivits

I don't know, some may be away to the bingo instead of renewing :)

As for "save our Hearts 2", will this sequel have more guns, more special effects and more action?

If I have to be serious, I agree with Geoff, too many fans want people to protest for them.

Prove it by taking a photo of yourself;)

A photo in a Hearts top or scarf at the very least....

:cheese:

Try a mix and match thingy,why not try maroon shorts with a maroon top,see how smart that look's.

But remember to keep your trousers on.

This isn't that sort of website

Pants Shaton
Try a mix and match thingy,why not try maroon shorts with a maroon top,see how smart that look's.

May I be the seedy old man who suggests...

'Mirror shot'

May I be the seedy old man who suggests...

'Mirror shot'

Quality man,so it is,you couldn't make it up.

Every time I feel really low or pished off I'm going to go back to that and cheer myself up,funny as feck so it is.

hearts_crazy

Can we have a Hobo on the wind-up forum please. I suggest we call it 'the bellend suite' or something. Why are you feckwits so obsessed with Hearts BTW?

:107years:

Can we have a Hobo on the wind-up forum please. I suggest we call it 'the bellend suite' or something. Why are you feckwits so obsessed with Hearts BTW?

:107years:

I honestly don't think he is a Hibby,far to much information in OP and it did make some sort of sense.

Pants Shaton
Why are you feckwits so obsessed with Hearts BTW?

Maybe it's the sin of envy?

2618.jpg2618.jpg

1998__________________________2006

Archived