Today's other football

Cade

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs can now no longer beat our points total from last season.

I never thought they would but this is very

:pleasingao:

With the reckless overspend Hibs board have allowed Stubbs-y, financial armageddon awaits when they fail to get promotion.

The first leg of the treb-nill starts Tuesday.

The treb -nil (quality!) starts today - that was a damaging result for Hibs today. No realistic chance of catching Sevco  now , who would have to have  meltdown to be caught. 

Hibs looked what they really are tonight - nothing special. You'd think they'd be on an up after the cup result but it didn't look like it tonight. 

Hibs ain't winning that league no matter what results they get against Livingston

Stubbs will just say they are in same position as at start of day

All about the play offs now. And defeats to Hearts and Ross County.

Love it how the H1B5 support were falling over themselves to come and watch the Hearts but take a couple of mini buses to go 10 minutes further along the road. Their shitey team raises their game for their superiors too - their only hope on Tuesday is to try and cripple half our team again.

kingantti1874

Hibs ain't winning that league no matter what results they get against Livingston

Stubbs will just say they are in same position as at start of day

All about the play offs now. And defeats to Hearts and Ross County.

It'll be just like those dick heads to roll over 4/5 premiership teams on a doomed Scottish cup run to get battered by someone like killie in a playoff :rofl:

alwaysthereinspirit

Hibs can now no longer beat our points total from last season.

#!bs might not reach their own total from last season.

It'll be just like those dick heads to roll over 4/5 premiership teams on a doomed Scottish cup run to get battered by someone like killie in a playoff :rofl:

that is right

I don't rate this Hibs team though they have done well to be mostly unbeaten

Its the play off games that really count since they are likely to fail - and it is a failure Stubbsy - to win the league, unlike Hearts

We don't beat this shower of shit on Tuesday and I'll be extremely disappointed. They are poor, and I'm already annoyed that we let them back into it last week.

Cmon to **** Robbie, destroy them.

Hibs play like that and we won't have a problem on Tuesday night

We handed them the draw last time so as long as we don't sit back and just get tore intae the ***** we'll win no bother.

We just need to play our game on Tuesday night and we will simply be too strong for them, forget it's a derby, we're the better side and we just need to go out, relax and turn them over comfortably and shut the ***** up.

Premier League is looking tight now with seven points between 4th and 11th.

Must say I now favour 11th place team in any play off. Standard is just higher.

Dundee United look down as well.

Hibs play like that and we won't have a problem on Tuesday night

Ah, visitor I see here :toff: , not very subtle with the name :uhoh2:

Good point for your team tonight, especially after The Rangers opened the door for you after their draw with Alloa.

You will not remember this, similar situation last season albeit at Ibroke 1 - 1 draw, followed by The Jambos picking up all 3 points at the Falkirk Stadium on OUR way to The Champoinship :2thumbsup:

Enjoy watching the game on Tuesday night for the 1st 51 minutes before you slither off home.

Good night & good bye 

As I stated in another topic about the fun I'm gonna have about posting, but I'm glad you noticed and don't have a life that you have to pick up on people's user names! Well done that guy.

As I stated in another topic about the fun I'm gonna have about posting, but I'm glad you noticed and don't have a life that you have to pick up on people's user names! Well done that guy.

Many Thanks.

Fun???? 

I don't mind supporters of other clubs coming on JKB, however at least try to add some sense or contribute to the debate/thread, instead of child like remarks which add nothing.

There are 2 Killie fans who are regular visitors & are always made welcome due to their style of posting. That's the difference.

Now if you have nothing better to do with your life, I respectfully suggest you go back to your own site & enjoy reading about el classico at Livvy earlier.

CanadianJamTart

A great point for the Vermin. Livi could quite easily have won this. The Hibs kit man will be pumping up the volume on the ghetto blaster in the Away dressing room as we speak.

Championship garbage. We need to rip them a new one next week.

Post of the year.

Valencia down 1-0 at home to Espanyol.

Nevilles management career really is going from strength to strength. :laugh:

Valencia win 2-1 Neville's first league win but against team on even worse run

Juventus beat Napoli 1-0

CanadianJamTart

We just need to play our game on Tuesday night and we will simply be too strong for them, forget it's a derby, we're the better side and we just need to go out, relax and turn them over comfortably and shut the ***** up.

This. Play like it's an important league match and we'll win.

J.T.F.Robertson

They struggle to a draw in the mud. We rest.

Things back in perspective again come Tuesday.

They will not play like that on Tuesday, they have a "point" to prove. We have to get right after them from the off, none of this cautious sheet.

In the chronicles of poor and ambiguous headlines, I give you:

"Motherwell 0-2 Kilmarnock: Well deserved victory at Fir Park"

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/kilmarnock/motherwell-0-2-kilmarnock-well-deserved-victory-at-fir-park-1-4029667

Ahem, so did Kilmarnock get a well-deserved victory, or did they get away with highway robbery, a two-goal win when Well deserved the victory?

BangkokHearts

Valencia down 1-0 at home to Espanyol.

Nevilles management career really is going from strength to strength. :laugh:

Next Hibs manager when Stubbs goes to Celtic?

Bet Hibs wish their game was postponed now, Livy as we found is not easy but when you are the Scottish Barca 0-0 is a beamer.

Archived