Today's other football

Cade

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces

Tuesday night - need to play like Sunderland did today, high tempo, in your face football, putting the opposition under pressure, winning ball up the pitch & get bodies in and around their box.

Tuesday night - need to play like Sunderland did today, high tempo, in your face football, putting the opposition under pressure, winning ball up the pitch & get bodies in and around their box.

Nelly Neilson!

Put a coupon on today for the first time in ages. Just occurred to me that the last time I put one on I took Brighton they got hammered and it was their first loss of the season. Haven't learned a thing and they have conceded to Bolton through Heskey :seething:

Stoke

Watford

Everton

West Ham

Southampton

Brighton

2 quid for 350 return.

Alloa Athletic 1-0 Rangers

Jonathan Sutherland

BBC Sport Scotland

Posted at

16:28

"Alloa have made Rangers pay for their wastefulness. Jason Marr's header came against the run of play, but full credit to the Wasps, who have hung there. Rangers well and truly stung. Martyn Waghorn pays the price for failing to shine up front as he is replaced by Nicky Clark"

Bazzas right boot

Thats Rangers problem, they have been lucky with injuries, but if Waghorn is having an off day they have little to replace him with.

Also,If either of thier full backs get sidelined thier options are severley limited, this is why I still think Hibs will nick the league from them. Rangers have a better 11 but are pretty thin beyond their first 14/15.

Thats Rangers problem, they have been lucky with injuries, but if Waghorn is having an off day they have little to replace him with.

Also,If either of thier full backs get sidelined thier options are severley limited, this is why I still think Hibs will nick the league from them. Rangers have a better 11 but are pretty thin beyond their first 14/15.

Waghorn will do little in the SPL also.

Bazzas right boot

Waghorn will do little in the SPL also.

Hard to say, not seen too much of him tbh. but to rely on him every game is a bit much, most teams rotate their strikers, whether for form or fitness reasons, the magic hat man seems to be running him into the ground.

Quite right.

Ironic isn't it that they kept saying all last season that we would struggle when we were hit with injuries and suspensions. Looks like it might be them that has the problems.

P.S. should have said nothing now 1-1

They aren't a good team. They play with decent pace and they have good fitness levels but the actual footballing quality is lacking when up against stubborn or better quality teams.

They lack a creative goalscorer who can make something from nothing but also reliably bury the chances laid on a plate for them.

And with that said it's 1-1

Bazzas right boot

Quite right.

Ironic isn't it that they kept saying all last season that we would struggle when we were hit with injuries and suspensions. Looks like it might be them that has the problems.

P.S. should have said nothing now 1-1

Point still stands, may not bear fruit, they have been very lucky with injuries.

They should beat Alloa, tbh.

Bazzas right boot

They aren't a good team. They play with decent pace and they have good fitness levels but the actual footballing quality is lacking when up against stubborn or better quality teams.

They lack a creative goalscorer who can make something from nothing but also reliably bury the chances laid on a plate for them.

And with that said it's 1-1

Think our points still stand, even if they beat Alloa.

They are fit, and they seem to do well with injuries, at the moment.

Think our points still stand, even if they beat Alloa.

They are fit, and they seem to do well with injuries, at the moment.

Never argued your original point they have been lucky with injuries but they have brought in players with no history of being especially injury prone.

Everton with over 30 attempts on goal and no goals to stuff my coupon. If West Ham score a late winner I'll be raging.

All set up for Hibs to close the deficit at the top of the table....

And Hibs it up completely

just thinking the same

Rangers draw, Hibs must have a chance to go top of the league?....naw? but with their games in hand?....naw but but...their the top team in Scotland!!

manaliveits105

Hibs wont win the league hopefully they lose out on goal difference or 1 point with sevco geting a controversial decision

Archived