Today's other football

Cade

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans saving there money for the derby? Poor support. You'd think the football hibs play there'd be thousands paying to watch them play tonight!

Hibs fans saving there money for the derby? Poor support. You'd think the football hibs play there'd be thousands paying to watch them play tonight!

A Giro only goes so far you know.

Ok il admit it I'm watching this to kill time before the Chelsea game.What a massive hobo support.Is it near 7,500.No I don't think so .Its the hibs way ha ha

Why is the Livvy stadium almost empty ?

I remember us going there last year and taking 8,500 !

Wee team for ever.

Bazzas right boot

Hibs crowd is poor, but remember it's valentine's Saturday, they will be taking thier sisters or cousins out for dinner and a dance.

Bazzas right boot

Why is the Livvy stadium almost empty ?

I remember us going there last year and taking 8,500 !

Wee team for ever.

Weather

Game on Tues

Valentines

On tv

Quite a few differences from when we were there.

See other reply as well.

Bazzas right boot

Others posters will call you a Hibby in disguise.

I'll just disagree with you !

Disagree? With what!

It is valentines, the weather is piss and the game is on tv!

Just pointin the obvious out to those who are obsessed with attendances on here , thier crowd is poor, but you have to agree on my points!

Thanks for not calling me a hibs fan, appreciated!

stirlingshirejambo

Weird they've cleared the centre circle but not the penalty boxes.

They never cleared it

Was just where the big advertising "flag"was before the game

stirlingshirejambo

Was there, ? Just switched on the tv, I expect they'll clear the lines at halftime then [emoji1303]

Yes think that's why there is a path visible from centre circle to touch line where poor buggere had to drag the thing off

Ok - for the weather, to me it's irrelevant, game is on, let's go !

Game on Tuesday is a cup, they should be supporting their team today in the chase for the title.

Valentines Day with the chick is tomorrow, Saturday is football with the boys !

Almondvale is only 20 miles away, I'd always prefer to go to a game than watch it on BBC Gibberish.

But your points are valid, even though we took eight and a half thousand, they may only have eight and a half hundred !

And I know you're not a Hibby, you used the correct there/their/they're ....

grammar-meme-common-spelling-errors.jpg

Chelsea - Newcastle could be a massacre. 3-0 after 16minutes.

A complete miracle aside, Chelsea will be 2 points behind Liverpool and Everton. Klopp gets a pass at the moment but surely there's got to be pressure on Martinez soon.

Jambof3tornado

Henderson delivery is pretty decent.

Wish they would wipe the cameras lens, I keep thinking my contacts lenses are steaming up.

Why is there no Alba HD channel? I'm not subjecting my eyes to standard definition just to watch Hibs.

Small budget. Poor that the BBC has enough wealth to make all their channels HD, even the wee Scottish ones.

Henderson delivery is pretty decent.

Wish they would wipe the cameras lens, I keep thinking my contacts lenses are steaming up.

'

Henderson us full of running, makes space for others. Important player to 'get to' on Tuesday

Why is there no Alba HD channel? I'm not subjecting my eyes to standard definition just to watch Hibs.

you really want to watch some of those hibs players in HD?

Surely a blurry stream would be better

Bazzas right boot

Game on Tuesday is a cup, they should be supporting their team today in the chase for the title.

Almondvale is only 20 miles away, I'd always prefer to go to a game than watch it on BBC Gibberish.

But your points are valid, even though we took eight and a half thousand, they may only have eight and a half hundred !

Haha, my spelling is honking, but I do use the correct version of the word there!

They're lucky to get 8.5K at a home game, surley no one expected them to take that as an away support!

Unfortunately there are plenty wents and gones mixed up on here too

I can only assume Livingston are a) worse than last season and B) they see us as more of a scalp given their lame performance so far. At least they had a go against us whereas they seem to just be waiting on a very average Hibs side to score.

It's an absolute nap that the Bitters score an undeserved winner late on. They've been doing it all season.

Disser Pointon

I can only assume Livingston are a) worse than last season and B) they see us as more of a scalp given their lame performance so far. At least they had a go against us whereas they seem to just be waiting on a very average Hibs side to score.

Actually think they've done ok, final ball only thing letting them down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is valentines, the weather is piss and the game is on tv!

Just pointin the obvious out to those who are obsessed with attendances on here , thier crowd is poor, but you have to agree on my points!

Correct, we don't want them falling out with their sisters..

:jjyay:

Archived