Today's other football

Cade

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hibs players certainly go down easily and just like last week the ref seems to fall for it every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malinga the Swinga

Switching between Hibs and Scotland games and Livy seem to be giving as good as they are getting. Considering Hibs are currently the best team in Scotland, or at least they are according to their deluded support, they don't exactly seem to be dominating a near bottom Livingstone.

Just hope that Livingstone can hang on and gain deserved point.

Switching between Hibs and Scotland games and Livy seem to be giving as good as they are getting. Considering Hibs are currently the best team in Scotland, or at least they are according to their deluded support, they don't exactly seem to be dominating a near bottom Livingstone.

Just hope that Livingstone can hang on and gain deserved point.

But could Hibs win the big league?

Was still good enough for one against THEM though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yep about all I remember of him

How very Hibernian. Rangers drop 2 very unlikely points and the Hobos can't take advantage of it. No chance they will win their league and if Neilson can't setup a Hearts team with the options we have to beat this mob he should be hung from the bridge on Gorgie Road!!!!!

Disser Pointon

After Sunday we can't be lured into any complacency but FFS just put them back in their box on Tuesday.

Malinga the Swinga

That just about sums up Hibs in the league. Rangers (new club) drop points away to Alloa and give Hibs a great chance to claw back 2 points and close the gap at the top. What do Scotland's finest do when the pressure is on, they bottle it, play awful and fail to win.

Wonder what excuse Stubbs will offer up to disguise the utter crap they have just played.

WorldChampions1902

A great point for the Vermin. Livi could quite easily have won this. The Hibs kit man will be pumping up the volume on the ghetto blaster in the Away dressing room as we speak.

Championship garbage. We need to rip them a new one next week.

How the feck did we not beat this shower at the weekend, still raging.

Because they raise their game as underdogs.

It's something this Hearts team has to learn to combat, and more , like past good Hearts teams did.

You have to outfight them then go on to beat them.

With the reckless overspend Hibs board have allowed Stubbs-y, financial armageddon awaits when they fail to get promotion.

The first leg of the treb-nill starts Tuesday.

Archived