Coldplay

kearney19

Coldplay are depressing beyond words. Highly amused that they have not had a no.1 single as of yet (although this may now change). Outdone by the Crazy Frog!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kearney19

• Cigaro

• Eckauskas

• Dr. Bapswent

How much records did the Spice Girls sell?

What a comeback, your reply is pathetic. You said that because of the high sales of Spice Girls records that still doesnt mean they were a good band.

What a crock of s***.

I dont like the Spice Girls but I can appreciate when a band of there quality did extremly well and they cracked America, Asia, Australia etc, not alot of bands can say they did that.

Sales does not equal quality. As pointed out before, the likes of Mr.Blobby have sold enough to get to number one, as have the Teletubbies!

The fact that you are even calling the Spice Girls a band shows how little a clue you have.

You also thought Radiohead made 'video killed the radio star' which says it all.

Deary me.

What a comeback, your reply is pathetic. You said that because of the high sales of Spice Girls records that still doesnt mean they were a good band.

What a crock of s***.

I dont like the Spice Girls but I can appreciate when a band of there quality did extremly well and they cracked America, Asia, Australia etc, not alot of bands can say they did that.

You are joking aren't you?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What a crock of s***.

Ha ha ha ha - are you serious?

The Spice a girls - a band? Really??? :eek:

'Video killed the Radio Star' by Radiohead - belter :4_1_72:

Oh dear :wacko:

What a crock of s***.

Band? :laugh:

I'm worried about where the British music scene's headed if you're the next big star (which I think that you are). :sad:

Walter Payton
Sales does not equal quality. As pointed out before, the likes of Mr.Blobby have sold enough to get to number one, as have the Teletubbies!

The fact that you are even calling the Spice Girls a band shows how little a clue you have.

You also thought Radiohead made 'video killed the radio star' which says it all.

Deary me.

Bob the Builder is better than Chris Martin. Discuss.

• 11 years later...