New away kit revealed

The Future's Maroon

If it was maroon and white it would hardly be much different from our home top making it useless. As long as the home kit is maroon and white I don't see what the problem is. Don't see the problem with using navy blue and white to reflect the clubs Scottish identity on the away kit.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Ian Malcolm

Having it maroon and white would surely defeat the purpose of having an away strip? Like Celtic season before last, they brought out a green away strip, when the only team they really need to wear it against also played in green.

No point having both strips maroon and white. I quite like it, something a bit different, although maybe a small maroon trim would have at least kept a bit of it there. A lot better than some of the recent efforts we've had.

Still think black and blue stripes should make a return at some point.

I would prefer it if it had a UJ on the back rather than a saltire?

Five

Four

Three

two

one

and bite?:P

Boooooo!!! Disgrace!! Disgrace!!! Bigot!! Booooooo!!!!! NOT A REAL FAN!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

There you go, mate. :)

Why are people saying blue isn't a hearts colour? Its on our badge and we have had blue in many of our away tops over the years

John Findlay

It's simple if it was Maroon and White it would have been the top selling Hearts top ever. Hang your heads in shame from the top of the club to the commercial department. You got it wrong BIGTIME this time.

John

Archived