Tonights Football

Hearts007

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Stuck a wee tenner on 9-1 Celtic, that bored.

Over 5.5 goals is 1/9 , was considering stiicking ?10k savings on it, then bottled it!

Hamilton are pish.  We should destroy them!

:lol:

Whenever we have that sort of attitude we end up losing. 

We did it earlier in the season when we went up to ICT and lost to a team that hadn't even scored a goal at home (I think)!

But I agree, we should really be coming away with 3 points on Sunday.

:lol:

Whenever we have that sort of attitude we end up losing.

We did it earlier in the season when we went up to ICT and lost to a team that hadn't even scored a goal at home (I think)!

But I agree, we should really be coming away with 3 points on Sunday.

We were like that on Saturday.

Bazzas right boot

We were like that on Saturday.

We were at home on Saturday, getting beat of a team that has lost all hope is an away thing we do, at home we are normally ok.

I have Forfar on a wee accumulator tonight. I know if the game had been postponed it would have just been removed from the bet (less returns etc.) but does that apply to an abandoned game too?

Hamilton look like they will end up in the 2nd bottom place, they are a shambles just now and Falkirk will beat them in the playoffs.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

7 in 54 minutes. If we don't attack from the start on Sunday I will be forced to take a change in stance

Another 2 quick goals by Celtic.

Play how we can on Sunday and we will enjoy another very decent win.

Dundee Utd couldn't stay up if they signed a deal with the devil and exchanged it for their souls.

They are doomed.

Selling their best and only decent players to Celtic is pretty much the same thing.

I'm genuinely beginning to feel a bit sorry for Hamilton now. Happy that we get to play them less than a week after though :rofl: .

More quality referreing, ball hits the guys left arm (never a foul in your life though), ref claims it hit the guy in the stomach..... eh?

If you're gonna lie you may as well go for it I suppose.

I have Forfar on a wee accumulator tonight. I know if the game had been postponed it would have just been removed from the bet (less returns etc.) but does that apply to an abandoned game too?

Used to be if they play in the next three days then it will be included, not gonna happen so void bet.

Edit: rest of the acca counts of course!

Used to be if they play in the next three days then it will be included, not gonna happen so void bet.

Edit: rest of the acca counts of course!

Cheers bud.

I was about to ask if you meant the entire bet until I saw your edit.

Phew. :-)

Just getting this out there before the price dies. Hearts to win on Sunday is 23/20. Get a loan out and shove it on this. Banker.

Footballfirst

hopefully we rub salt into the wound big time on Sunday

It doesn't always work that way when a team suffers a big defeat in their previous game.

28 Feb 2015 Hearts 10-0 Cowdenbeath

07 Mar 2015 Cowdenbeath 0-0 Rangers

Stuck a wee tenner on 9-1 Celtic, that bored.

Over 5.5 goals is 1/9 , was considering stiicking ?10k savings on it, then bottled it!

Odds on that?  20s....?

J.T.F.Robertson

It doesn't always work that way when a team suffers a big defeat in their previous game.

My thoughts. Utterly humiliated and will be desperate to prove something.

I'll settle for any kind of win.

Hackney Hearts

True - although worth factoring in that Hearts were really good and Rangers were really awful.

Hackney Hearts

Is now 8-1

Damn.  Come on Accies, time for one more!

Edit: Apparently not.

Coupled with the result against Annan i cant see Martn Canning surviving for much longer.  Hamilton might be looking for a new manager before Sunday.

The Apprentice

Coupled with the result against Annan i cant see Martn Canning surviving for much longer. Hamilton might be looking for a new manager before Sunday.

I was just about to post the same thing. I'd be very surprised if Canning is in the dugout on Sunday afternoon, although not sure of anyone else out there who they'd be likely to bring in?

Archived