Tonights Football

Hearts007

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from Forfar, what a shambles. The lights dud eventually come back in but match had been postponed by then.

Some daft laddies will be waking up in a cell tomorrow morning for running on the park with Flares and smoke bombs. Nice maroon colour mind.

Footballfirst

Carlisle win 5-4 on penalties

Danny Grainger came off half time

Nice tie for them against Everton in the next round.

Just back from Forfar, what a shambles. The lights dud eventually come back in but match had been postponed by then.

Some daft laddies will be waking up in a cell tomorrow morning for running on the park with Flares and smoke bombs. Nice maroon colour mind.

I was there too. decent support from Linlithgow. Shame about some of the  young laddies.

I was there too. decent support from Linlithgow. Shame about some of the  young laddies.

Linlithgow has issued a strong statement apologising to Forfar.

It appears a bus load have attached themselves to The Rose for a night of well organised unacceptable behaviour. The Rose are making enquiries as to who booked the bus & are interested in finding out culprits arrested.

From watching SSN, it appeared to get out of hand during the delay in play for floodlight failure with 1 flare/fire cracker finding its way back into the away support under the covered enclosure.

Sods law anyone hurt by the above action will be an innocent kid.

If it wasn't for Craig Levein's defensive, clogger, hoofball, philosophy, I'd fancy Hearts to get a draw at the weekend.

I know one poster will agree with me.

If it wasn't for Craig Levein's defensive, clogger, hoofball, philosophy, I'd fancy Hearts to get a draw at the weekend.

Just the one?

I would have agreed with you.....in 2004!

Be careful what you wish for.   :uhoh2:

Archived