Smithee

Kodi again

Beave1874
34 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Stumbled across a nice build today bud if you’re interested. Called Red Bolt and has a few addons in there, venom, Seren, joker etc. All works with your trakt and RD too and looks and works pretty sweet I have to say. 
You have to install xenon first which is a bit annoying as I couldn’t find it the way described in this video but the rest explains the set up. 
Install xenon then red bolt is on the main page underneath the icons. Click on it and do fresh install. 
There’s surely a better way but that’s how I managed to get it in anyway. Absolutely stacks of stuff on it. 

Cheers man. Will give that a go at the weekend. 

AlimOzturk
1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Yep, IPTV. Mine, along with half the planet's, packed in a few months back.

Give Jack D and coke a message. He will set you up with a good IPTV service. 

👍

jack D and coke

A section in this Red Bolt build a bit further down I hadn’t noticed. 
:oohmatron:
:naughty:

Spoiler

jack D and coke

Anybody into their racing? Moto GP, superbikes, F1 you name it it’s in here. Practice, qualifying and all races in 1080p. 
Addon has live streams for the races and films and stuff for petrolheads. If your into your motorsport I’d recommend. 
http://gearheadsunited.xyz/Repo

Jeff

Back to Kodi for me. CinemaHD and other similar apks are just about useless now.

Gaia with RealDebrid = boner

AndyNic
On 12/01/2020 at 12:38, Jeff said:

Back to Kodi for me. CinemaHD and other similar apks are just about useless now.

Still not having any issues with Cinema HD or another one I can't remember the name just now (green and black logo and writing) 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the latest APK? 

Jeff
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Still not having any issues with Cinema HD or another one I can't remember the name just now (green and black logo and writing) 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the latest APK? 

As mentioned in a previous thread it's fine for newer films/tv but for older shows it finds next to nothing

AndyNic
17 minutes ago, Jeff said:

As mentioned in a previous thread it's fine for newer films/tv but for older shows it finds next to nothing

Ah ok, yes. Definitely agree with that. 

luckyBatistuta
On 12/01/2020 at 07:38, Jeff said:

Watching CinemaHD now, it’s still brilliant, don’t know what you are doing wrong. Used to use Kodi all the time with all different builds and now I can’t understand why anyone can be bothered with the hassle of it. All you need is a good iptv app which covers all your live sport/on demand at a cheap price (which I have) plus CinemaHD and you’re sorted.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Watching CinemaHD now, it’s still brilliant, don’t know what you are doing wrong. Used to use Kodi all the time with all different builds and now I can’t understand why anyone can be bothered with the hassle of it. All you need is a good iptv app which covers all your live sport/on demand at a cheap price (which I have) plus CinemaHD and you’re sorted.

I’ve reinstalled Gaia and i remember why I got fed up with it. Takes about 3-4 minutes from selecting something to it searching for streams, for it to process streams and then for it to tell you error. I can’t get a thing to play on it. 
Seren works well but its much slower than the apks. Once you install the adblocker things like Cinema, Viva and TVZion tend to work better and certainly much quicker. 
Also I’ve recently found a way to add a usb to the 4K firestick that lets you put everything bar the pre-installed amazon apps on. The 4K sticks are pretty nippy anyway but this let you have all the free ram for processing and have all your apps and apks on the usb. Can also record onto it👍🏼

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve reinstalled Gaia and i remember why I got fed up with it. Takes about 3-4 minutes from selecting something to it searching for streams, for it to process streams and then for it to tell you error. I can’t get a thing to play on it. 
Seren works well but its much slower than the apks. Once you install the adblocker things like Cinema, Viva and TVZion tend to work better and certainly much quicker. 
Also I’ve recently found a way to add a usb to the 4K firestick that lets you put everything bar the pre-installed amazon apps on. The 4K sticks are pretty nippy anyway but this let you have all the free ram for processing and have all your apps and apks on the usb. Can also record onto it👍🏼

Like i’ve said before to you. Wasted talent, you’re in the wrong job.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Like i’ve said before to you. Wasted talent, you’re in the wrong job.

Wasted? Sounds like me :lol: 
Not expensive either. Get the bits for less than £20 from Amazon👍🏼

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Wasted? Sounds like me :lol: 

Sounds like me right now too:lol:

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Sounds like me right now too:lol:

:skitehound:

mrmarkus1981

I'm using an add-on called 'the crew'. Works great