BM1874

Hearts TV thread.. Q's and A's here.

Deid Heid
11 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Doesn't seem like it.  Need Laurie to make a comment here.

Any update @Laurie ?

Laurie

Audio only this week I'm afraid, the usual issue with the UCL ban and the fact Scottish clubs can't afford to pay to bypass it (like England can). 

DesertDawg

Tks. Laurie.

"Hearts travel to Paisley on Wednesday night to face St Mirren in the latest crucial relegation clash.

Daniel Stendel’s men will know that three points would see them move off the bottom of the Ladbrokes Premiership, replacing the Buddies in 11th place on either goal difference or goals scored.

The meeting is the rescheduled fixture from last month. The teams had been due to meet on Friday, February 21 with the game being shown live on BT Sport, but horrible conditions brought flooding to areas around St Mirren Park.

Despite the game having originally been set for broadcast, plus the importance of the fixture, fans won’t be able to watch it live.

A UEFA directive means top-flight action or cup ties are not permitted to be shown at the same time as Champions League matches. Liverpool face Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain host Borussia Dortmund on the same evening as St Mirren v Hearts.

These are directives, however, which can be broken as will be the case on Wednesday night. Manchester City v Arsenal will be shown live on Sky Sports with a fine to be paid, likely covered by either the Premier League or the broadcaster show the game.

Meanwhile, fans of Hearts, St Mirren and Scottish football in general will have to make to do with radio coverage via BBC Scotland, or the club’s subscription channels.

Neither club are allowed to even provide live TV coverage to their subscribers outwith UK and Ireland due to the rules passed down by Uefa.

There is some good news for supporters who are unable to make the game. BBC Alba will be showing the match 30 minutes after full-time. Fans will be able to watch delayed coverage of the full 90 minutes at 10pm."

niblick1874

Thanks very much for the heads up DesertDawg. I'll get the usual, your no gettin it, Your no here. 

DesertDawg

With no games being played for the rest of this month, and possibly longer, are we getting a refund from Hearts TV?

neonjambo
On 14/03/2020 at 02:06, DesertDawg said:

With no games being played for the rest of this month, and possibly longer, are we getting a refund from Hearts TV?

Cheers for reminding me DD, I pay monthly took payment on the 9th of march so was due again same time next month but cancelled before automatic renewal.

Hopefully those are signed up for the season will see a refund or at least an extended subscription period.

DesertDawg

Happy to help Jay. 

My monthly charge is due on the 26th of March so, in the absence of any new info from Hearts TV I guess that I'll cancel too.

bill duff

They just billed me and took yesterday.

Didn’t like doing it , but due to uncertainties at work I have cancelled my subscription today also .. sorry Hearts TV