Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Signal lost here at 4.52 into the game.  "Server Error"

Same for me. 

been here before

Obviously no one knows what will happen but if there's any mention of Hearts tv in the new ST deals then they can ram it.

wattie exploited
Just now, Mrs C said:

that’s what I’m getting too 🤬🤬🤬

hearts are a ****ing joke never paid £400 for this shit :rifle:

Cannae login but found a link online this automated camera is Absloute rank rotten. Not impressed 

1 minute ago, Jarhead said:

I’ve managed to get back but to the screen frozen at 16:20

It's very glitchy for me but seamless streaming. Just like the matrix play starts then it glitches back 3 seconds 

Just now, wattie exploited said:

server error what a load of shit :rifle:

Season ticket money for shite tv and what will Ann budge do **** all as usual already been shafted with the games shown on bbc a dozen shite games and coverage Fock off 

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, Bryan anderson said:

Season ticket money for shite tv and what will Ann budge do **** all as usual already been shafted with the games shown on bbc a dozen shite games and coverage Fock off 

can get it to work on my computer but just a black screen and a red dot if i try to watch it on my tv  bollocks :rifle:

anyone else getting this problem ?

4 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

can get it to work on my computer but just a black screen and a red dot if i try to watch it on my tv  bollocks :rifle:

anyone else getting this problem ?

Yes black screen Ann budge will blame the pitch or the ref ha ha

wattie exploited
10 minutes ago, Bryan anderson said:

Back on now 

still just a black screen on my tv and a red dot bottom left wtf :rifle:

3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

still just a black screen on my tv and a red dot bottom left wtf :rifle:

Here’s a question does anyone think we will  get our 4 games off next season ticket ?

davemclaren

Here’s a question does anyone think we will  get our 4 games off next season ticket ?

If you want it, yes. 

been here before
12 minutes ago, Bryan anderson said:

Time was I wouldny have bothered, just let it slide.

However given the piss poor service we've put up with from Hearts TV every ****in game Ill make sure I get mine.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Time was I wouldny have bothered, just let it slide.

However given the piss poor service we've put up with from Hearts TV every ****in game Ill make sure I get mine.

Well said

davemclaren
54 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I did tell you Dave. 

You get what you pay for. 

You did indeed. Bad time for an outage  😄

15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You did indeed. Bad time for an outage  😄

This thread has been running since 2015. 

I wonder how many times Hearts have had to apologise to viewers over that period? Obviously, exacerbated with the situation this year but it should've been fixed long ago. 

andythejambo

Seemingly only affected the Season Ticket stream. I lost over 20 minutes before getting the stream back. The whole match should be made available free on the Hearts TV page.

Glamorgan Jambo

The picture disappeared for about 5 mins on the PPV site.

On the plus side the picture quality was a step up today. I was getting 1080 today compared to a max of 720 before. Still struggles to keep the ball in focus when it’s getting pinged around/launched but definitely a noticeable improvement today. I note the whole picture settings set up

was different today.

credit card

Gutted. Missed the first 20 minutes and pre-match. My dad is visually impared lives elsewhere, got someone to help him sign in at first at his house, didn't work of course, they left. I had to phone him to try and help and like me nothing for 20 minutes.

Eventually I got in and he did thanks to a Facebook messenger call together and some luck.

Two season tickets, a wad of dosh, no one cares, as it "eventually" got fixed. Saturday ruined.

On 29/12/2020 at 18:09, TypoonJambo said:

This season has been great value for international subscribers.

I can vouch for that and it's cheaper than ppv

been here before
2 hours ago, credit card said:

Gutted. Missed the first 20 minutes and pre-match. My dad is visually impared lives elsewhere, got someone to help him sign in at first at his house, didn't work of course, they left. I had to phone him to try and help and like me nothing for 20 minutes.

Eventually I got in and he did thanks to a Facebook messenger call together and some luck.

Two season tickets, a wad of dosh, no one cares, as it "eventually" got fixed. Saturday ruined.

Aye but you do get at least one weekly apology regarding "technical issues" though so its not all bad.

letsmakesomenoise

What a load of absolute crap.  Does no-one at Hearts think to do any testing before slapping a new player out there for 15,000 people to use.

Logged into my brand new Sony Bravia tv to watch it, as I have done for every home game this season @ £18.50, and was met with a black screen when clicking on play.  Just a wee red dot in the bottom left corner.  

Whatever they did to “fix” it during the game, did not fix it for me.  Ended up watching the second half on an iphone.  Cheers Hearts!  I will be looking for a refund for that!

1 hour ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

What a load of absolute crap.  Does no-one at Hearts think to do any testing before slapping a new player out there for 15,000 people to use.

Logged into my brand new Sony Bravia tv to watch it, as I have done for every home game this season @ £18.50, and was met with a black screen when clicking on play.  Just a wee red dot in the bottom left corner.  

Whatever they did to “fix” it during the game, did not fix it for me.  Ended up watching the second half on an iphone.  Cheers Hearts!  I will be looking for a refund for that!

Was poor coverage yesterday not being funny but you’ve more chance of finding gold at the end of a rainbow than a refund Ann budge will only take your money not give it back  will probably hear from that plum dm on that one

5 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

DesertDawg and I had tried to reform the whole format and offered tangible solutions which was met with silence.

That was pre Covid and all expats were screaming for change, very little has even now and most are fed up , we are still Hearts fans,

we still donate to FOH and we still buy from the club store.

Yet for service we are treated like second hand citizens and ignored.

Our media content is pathetic and if you want to improve the service then you can email the man responsible here [email protected]

The only person who seems accomplished is Laurie. Thank god for him or there would be no service.

davemclaren
6 hours ago, Bryan anderson said:

Was poor coverage yesterday not being funny but you’ve more chance of finding gold at the end of a rainbow than a refund Ann budge will only take your money not give it back  will probably hear from that plum dm on that one

Aw, diddums. 🤣

credit card
9 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Sony Bravia too

davemclaren
44 minutes ago, credit card said:

Sony Bravia too

The fact it worked on other devices suggests something device specific. 🥴

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Aw, diddums. 🤣

Has your career giving some gadget time aw diddums is that it your a wild one now crawl back into your bedroom like a good wee ladie or didie

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Bryan anderson said:

Has your career giving some gadget time aw diddums is that it your a wild one now crawl back into your bedroom like a good wee ladie or didie

English is preferable.