Klaxon! Arnaud Djoum signs on the dotted line (title edited)

jambo191

Does this mean YMW get the 'he's not the average Hearts supporter' treatment?

That's a very Hibbish thing to say!

;)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many defensive midfielders do.we have exactly Mckirdy and Pallardo? Prince is box to box and Gomis pulls the strings in a holding role ya tit! Good luck to the boy we need midfield cover was evident last Friday!

Why do we need cover when Gomis and Pallardo were out?

Is he on trial at Hearts or on trial on Kickback?

They've ran out of white curly wigs in the JKB shop, some of the comments here regarding a player I'd bet none of us have seen playing border on the Lord Melchet in Blackadder Goes Forth court martial scene.

Sorry, what facts in my gold-standard posting do you not like?

The fact nobody has heard of him or the fact he has no experience whatsoever at this level?

:rofl:

In all seriousness these 'preferred' agents we seem to be recruiting from are very reminiscent of the Vlad era. I'd much rather we focused on domestic recruitment.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

In all seriousness these 'preferred' agents we seem to be recruiting from are very reminiscent of the Vlad era. I'd much rather we focused on domestic recruitment.

They are looking for something now. Out of the window. They got Swanson and there are no other Scottish player's available. If they don't find what they want they are waiting until January

Also this boy played 123 games for Roda and scored 9, plus he's got a 36 min+ youtube video, the rest have had about 11 mins! I like him, could see those big long legs wrapped around Scott Broon!!

Also this boy played 123 games for Roda and scored 9, plus he's got a 36 min+ youtube video, the rest have had about 11 mins! I like him, could see those big long legs wrapped around Scott Broon!!

:oohmatron:

The_razors_edge

Preferably round his neck [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't give hearts007 any ideas.

jamboinglasgow

I am sure we would love to recruit domestically, but CL and RN are looking to get the most for their budget. Decent domestic players come at an expensive price. So if you have two players infront of you, both the same wage but one is a better player, you will always go with the better player regardless of where they come from.

Guy looks as though he might be quite versatile,possibly full back cover as well as midfield,no harm in having a look. 

The boys played at Anderlecht, Roda & Lech Poznan and but some say he might not be good enough for the SPL......

well to be fair he MIGHT not be, you can't judge a player on his previous clubs, i don't know anything about him, never heard of him and I'll be ****ed if I'm watching a YouTube montage, I'll judge him the old fashioned way by his performances in a Hearts top.

well to be fair he MIGHT not be, you can't judge a player on his previous clubs, i don't know anything about him, never heard of him and I'll be messed if I'm watching a YouTube montage, I'll judge him the old fashioned way by his performances in a Hearts top.

It'll never catch on. Better to write him off because no one has heard of him and he's not got SPL experience, rather than actually watch the lad and see if he's any good. Judging him playing? Crazy talk!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Guy looks as though he might be quite versatile,possibly full back cover as well as midfield,no harm in having a look.

With you on this - worth a look. Versatility could be key here.

well to be fair he MIGHT not be, you can't judge a player on his previous clubs, i don't know anything about him, never heard of him and I'll be messed if I'm watching a YouTube montage, I'll judge him the old fashioned way by his performances in a Hearts top.

A novel approach, might give it a go myself!

Cool now the roasters arent even waiting till they've played a game for us before they say they arent good enough.

Have we got a really cool abusive name for him yet??

Lets see what the trial brings.

Arnaud Djoum?

Called it :smug:

Can't work out if folk are at the wind up or just proper doom merchants, the guy has played across Europe at a decent standard, arguably higher than Scottish football. Doesn't make him a decent player but hes an exciting prospect nevertheless. I think some are taking the calibre of player we are signing for granted and are far too quick to judge some of the new guys. If its wummery its tedious

Are there no Scottish players available who are just a good though? All for decent foreign players but is he any better than our young players we have coming through?

Yeah probably to be fair

Sorry, what facts in my gold-standard posting do you not like?

The fact nobody has heard of him or the fact he has no experience whatsoever at this level?

Isn't that what trials are for?

The boy's coming in for a trial and already he's not good enough?

:rofl:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cool now the roasters arent even waiting till they've played a game for us before they say they arent good enough.

Have we got a really cool abusive name for him yet??

Lets see what the trial brings.

Y'Arnaud very good, Y'Arnaud very good, Y'Arnaud very, Y'Arnaud very, Y'Arnaud very good!

Abusive chant, rather than abusive name, I'll admit.

What I want to know is, does he believe GODISGOD, or is he some sort of heretic who could unsettle the dressing room?

Every club he's played for other than Brussels would absolutely demolish hearts and people are complaining because theybhavent heard of him etc...

Y'Arnaud very good, Y'Arnaud very good, Y'Arnaud very, Y'Arnaud very, Y'Arnaud very good!

Abusive chant, rather than abusive name, I'll admit.

Legion of Djoum

the Hearts way

Ye can?t tell much conclusively from U Tube vids, but based on the bits I?ve seen he looks like a taller version of Gomis.

Every club he's played for other than Brussels would absolutely demolish hearts and people are complaining because theybhavent heard of him etc...

He played 119 games in 5 seasons for Roda in the Eredivisie scoring 9 goals. that's a decent level. looks like he then moved to a team in the Turkish super lig at the start of last season before moving to lech poznan in January.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arnaud-djoum/profil/spieler/42539

Lech Poznan have a top class midfield. If he's even been on the fringes of that side he will be technically way ahead of your typical home brewed midfielder. Let's not get carried away but I'm pretty certain he'll be the difference between 2nd and 3rd this season.

Lech Poznan have a top class midfield. If he's even been on the fringes of that side he will be technically way ahead of your typical home brewed midfielder. Let's not get carried away but I'm pretty certain he'll be the difference between 2nd and 3rd this season.

Why will he make a difference where Celtic and Aberdeen end up?

Archived