Klaxon! Arnaud Djoum signs on the dotted line (title edited)

jambo191

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't fill me with confidence either way.

Most 'Klaxons' this season are utter horseshite.  We waited on the edge of our seats for Juwon ffs :facepalm: - utter brutal player.

Most 'Klaxons' this season are utter horseshite.  We waited on the edge of our seats for Juwon ffs :facepalm: - utter brutal player.

I will admit hes been less than pish of late but I wouldn't get the knives out just yet.

Scott Robertson according to the irgw thread. Meh if it is him.

Oh for **** sake released by Hibs and another DM we need something different.

Robertson signed for Romanian club Botosani in June 2015.[48] The move also saw Robertson become the first Scottish player to play in Liga 1 and Robertson, himself, felt the move to Botosani was to establish himself in a different country.[52]?

Has he secured his release?

Robertson signed for Romanian club Botosani in June 2015.[48] The move also saw Robertson become the first Scottish player to play in Liga 1 and Robertson, himself, felt the move to Botosani was to establish himself in a different country.[52]?

Has he secured his release?

Got released a few days ago and has been training with Raith Rovers

I will loose all faith in RN and Levein if we sign that fud,already some question marks

over our transfer activity this season and that would be a shocking signing!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Relax people, it's only cover. Remember the Hibs factor, capable of ruining anyones career. Puts me more on edge that Pallardo is struggling

I will loose all faith in RN and Levein if we sign that fud,already some question marks

heard its not him ..

Seymour M Hersh

Relax people, it's only cover. Remember the Hibs factor, capable of ruining anyones career. Puts me more on edge that Pallardo is struggling

Not sure there is an issue with Pallardo but last Friday showed it's clear it's the key area we need strengthened.

Most 'Klaxons' this season are utter horseshite. We waited on the edge of our seats for Juwon ffs :facepalm: - utter brutal player.

Brutal post more like.

Juwon made a mistake getting himself sent off. Ill admit he has not made the greatest start.

But would it not be better to give the lad more time before making such statement?

He needs time to adjust to new league and enviroment ffs

"Puts me more on edge that Pallardo is struggling" that's what I was thinking

We have won 5 of our first 7 games?

A couple of defeats and people totally lose the plot. Did we really expect to have a season like last?

Wait until at least january before questioning the management. Last season at least earnt them thay

Rudi has a club already in Czech Republic.

Just keeping him ticking over. Free to leave if Hearts come in for him. He will have that in his contract no doubt.

Malcolm Tucker

"Loose all faith"

:cornette:

We have won 5 of our first 7 games?

A couple of defeats and people totally lose the plot. Did we really expect to have a season like last?

Wait until at least january before questioning the management. Last season at least earnt them thay

Ah, the 5 in 7 stat. Many realise we've not performed too well this season and improvement is required. That's for another thread though.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ah, the 5 in 7 stat. Many realise we've not performed too well this season and improvement is required. That's for another thread though.

Our lack of preseason shows, mainly in the stabilising of our back 4. It hasn't settled for us, 5/7 all things considered is a decent return. They will improve

Needs more Cornette

Neilson said he would not waste money just for the sake of cover, so for that reason I doubt it would be Robertson as that's exactly why he would be signed.

oh ah grantona

Dont think we need any player we just need to play to our strengths and stop giving stupid possession away  leaving a gelling defence exposed.

Yes playing from back is nice but even Robbie said we would lose goals from it, Im sorry but at top level losing silly goals will cost u as teams will score and shut us out. From youth level its fine to lose goals but not when people are forking out good cash to watch.

gorgie rd eh11

:stuart:

rudi must stay

I suppose he wouldn't cost much. Hopefully we don't see too many signings like him and Swanson though, teams with too many experienced players often struggle in the SPL

I suppose he wouldn't cost much. Hopefully we don't see too many signings like him and Swanson though, teams with too many experienced players often struggle in the SPL

Eh.....what?

Archived