Is Audrey this bad??

paulyjambo

paulyjambo

Audrius Ksanavicius and Deividas Cesnauskis were both involved in Lithuania's 2-0 defeat to the Czech Republic in Prague, with Jan Koller scoring twice. Ksanavicius was withdrawn 11 minutes from time after coming on as an interval substitute.

IMO the guy is terrible and should be ounted back a.s.a.p! Does anyone know if this was an injury?........something serious??

Pete Seeger
Audrius Ksanavicius and Deividas Cesnauskis were both involved in Lithuania's 2-0 defeat to the Czech Republic in Prague, with Jan Koller scoring twice. Ksanavicius was withdrawn 11 minutes from time after coming on as an interval substitute.

IMO the guy is terrible and should be ounted back a.s.a.p! Does anyone know if this was an injury?........something serious??

I'd be gutted if he's involved much next season. The guy has no ability or potential. If we get a proper manager in he'll be one of the first out the door, or should be anyway.

Yes.

A huge part of our problem last season was that we played one upfront so that he could play as an attacking midfielder. He is woeful and I'd punt him before anyone else in the squad.

Drylaw Hearts

He is awful.

Whoever awarded this little gimp a new contract needs shot.

I actually quite rate Audrey

he can be exciting to watch (like Ches)

Unfortunately he is liek the rest of the jokers and can't be ersed half the time :mad:

sergent garcia

he was replaced because coach wanted to give few minutes for young guy kalonas too...he wasnt doing nothing terribly wrong

he was replaced because coach wanted to give few minutes for young guy kalonas too...he wasnt doing nothing terribly wrong

Was he doing anything terribly right though?

Yes.

A huge part of our problem last season was that we played one upfront so that he could play as an attacking midfielder. He is woeful and I'd punt him before anyone else in the squad.

I think that you are right. With Kurskis gone No 29 is the worst in the squad. Ivaskevicius actually puts in worse performances but a proper manager might be able to get something out of him. I cannot believe that someone gave Ksnavicius another year.

Both as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. Punt them both.

He is awful.

Whoever awarded this little gimp a new contract needs shot.

I've been wanting that erse shot for ages.

Yes.

Correct. He's a complete and utter waste of space.

As said above.

Did nothing really good either though (like most of the team in the second half), not a player on form.

Before the Baltic Cup matches he was actually sent home because of fitness problems.

Btw Chesney played on left midfield against the Czechs, Miko missed out due to his child's birth.

davemclaren
The Lithuanian Calum Elliott.

The guy is utter, utter baws.

He has skill, but no guts or strength. Not good enough imo.

He has skill, but no guts or strength. No pace, can't shoot and has a tendency to wet himself when confonted with an open goal. Not good enough imo.

Now its accurate :)

I'm not sure JKB's a real representation of the Hearts support sometimes. Think it's a bit of a band-wagon a lot of the time.

I don't think Ksanivicius is hellish at all, and thought he's done alright.

Gigolo-Aunt

Posters will laugh at this...

IMO he is one of the most skillfull players at the club. Lovely touch and good quick feet. His distribution is suspect though and his pace shows after the initial burst.

Really struggled though as the season went on.

Nowhere near as bad as some posters on this thread are making out.

Just my opinion like.

davemclaren
I'm not sure JKB's a real representation of the Hearts support sometimes. Think it's a bit of a band-wagon a lot of the time.

I don't think Ksanivicius is hellish at all, and thought he's done alright.

You're not the only one to think JKB isn't representative when the apparent consensus doesn't agree with their own opinion. :whistling:

Posters will laugh at this...

IMO he is one of the most skillfull players at the club. Lovely touch and good quick feet. His distribution is suspect though and his pace shows after the initial burst.

Really struggled though as the season went on.

Nowhere near as bad as some posters on this thread are making out.

Just my opinion like.

Thank God there's someone else who think there's a huge overreaction about Audrey.

Jam Tarts 1874

I thought two of our best performances last season were against Rangers 4-2 and Celtic 2-0, Audrey played a key part in both games.

Fourcandles

The thing about substandard players is that they will always do a certain amount well.

Not to recognise this fact would be foolish. Its all about percentages, Audrey the same as Miko or many others will always have their good games or good spells in certain games.

However to excuse them by dwelling on low % contributions is to consign us to being a third rate side.

:sad:

Bunny Munro

To me he seems a bit like Neil McCann.

There obviously a player there, hes just a bit...

...past it now.

Archived