Pinilla - In Chile.

Gerd Muller

Gerd Muller

Newspaper Report - Seems like Mr Pinilla is hot news is Chile!!

Translation from Babelfish...

Mauritius Pinilla carried out a new scandal A true night of fury was the one that carried out Mauritius Pinilla and its friendly, that when retiring of the Discoteque Kmas? faced the press, causing to them injuries that finished with denunciations in Customs officers. A true night of fury was the one that carried out Mauritius Pinilla and its friendly, that when retiring of the Discoteque Kmas? faced the press, causing to them injuries that finished with denunciations in Customs officers. The incidents took place in the morning around the four, when friendly of Pinilla, led by their Guido brother-in-law began to throw ice cubes from the VIP of the place, to the press that hoped to obtain some declaration of the forward of the Hearts. When the hour arrived to retire, the soccer player lowered guarded by the guards of the enclosure and their companions, that distributed blows, broke cameras and insulted to means. The din arrived at such point, that the brother-in-law of Pinilla, Guido, soon attacked with violence first a a journalist of Terra and the camar?grafo of the same means, causing to him serious damages to the video camera. The aggression continued until the exit of the enclosure, arriving until bandej?n central of Irarr?zaval avenue. On the other hand, Mauritius Pinilla, hooded with poler?n white, only moved the arms asking left that it peacefully. The situation caused that it leaves from the attacked professionals of the press denounced the fact in a police station in San Bernardo and would state injuries. The certain thing is that they lack few days so that Mauritius Pinilla returns to Scotland and was impossible that Chile without a scandal and its name in the holders of the press left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ZESM5874Y

Also,

http://www.lacuarta.cl/contenido/65_9919_9.shtml

Translation....

"Perhaps to change of atmosphere and to meditate in best discs trasandinas it is than Mauritius Pinilla left yesterday with two buddies to Buenos Aires. The soccer player of the Hearts Club, of Scotland, dropped itself in the airport of Chago near the 14 hours accompanied by the Che Fernando Screpis and another one sociate. Before approaching, they were intercepted by noteros of faranduleras ointments, which caused, although it does not create it, the angry reaction of the Creole pelotero."

Also, http://www.lacuarta.cl/contenido/65_9269_9.shtml

" man of esc?ndalos" she returned in glory and Majesty. Mauritius Pinilla, the eternal promise of Creole soccer, would have carried out two confused incidents while it carted during the past weekend. In this occasion, the forward of the Hearts de Edinburgh - that supposedly walks pololeando with the daughter of the president of its club was let see during the night of Saturday vacillating with a lot of friendly, supposedly above of the ball and coqueteando with sexy Spanish, Nydian Fabregat *, in a discotheque of the capital. The spool would have been to all cheek and with copete like pa' to throw to chu?a, including, according to lay down to run through mail of the sorceresses, the totally complete one after hour in depa of one of the companions at table.

* Think this is his new bird! - Eh, google her name as dont think I can post of the pictures if you know what I mean.

shaun.lawson

Good God. Life's just not fair, is it?

Needless to say, I am now a fan of Chilean TV. For the news and current affairs content, of course... :)

Gerd Muller

I love the saying "when retiring of the Discoteque". :)

Looks like he's back on form ! Any chance he might manage to 'score' on the pitch a few times as well next season ? Only HMFC could be pinning so much hope on such a guy at the moment.

With that much action he should probably miss the first 48 games of the season with a elbow strain or something.

grumpyjambo
Newspaper Report - Seems like Mr Pinilla is hot news is Chile!!

Translation from Babelfish...

Mauritius Pinilla carried out a new scandal A true night of fury was the one that carried out Mauritius Pinilla and its friendly, that when retiring of the Discoteque Kmas? faced the press, causing to them injuries that finished with denunciations in Customs officers. A true night of fury was the one that carried out Mauritius Pinilla and its friendly, that when retiring of the Discoteque Kmas? faced the press, causing to them injuries that finished with denunciations in Customs officers. The incidents took place in the morning around the four, when friendly of Pinilla, led by their Guido brother-in-law began to throw ice cubes from the VIP of the place, to the press that hoped to obtain some declaration of the forward of the Hearts. When the hour arrived to retire, the soccer player lowered guarded by the guards of the enclosure and their companions, that distributed blows, broke cameras and insulted to means. The din arrived at such point, that the brother-in-law of Pinilla, Guido, soon attacked with violence first a a journalist of Terra and the camar?grafo of the same means, causing to him serious damages to the video camera. The aggression continued until the exit of the enclosure, arriving until bandej?n central of Irarr?zaval avenue. On the other hand, Mauritius Pinilla, hooded with poler?n white, only moved the arms asking left that it peacefully. The situation caused that it leaves from the attacked professionals of the press denounced the fact in a police station in San Bernardo and would state injuries. The certain thing is that they lack few days so that Mauritius Pinilla returns to Scotland and was impossible that Chile without a scandal and its name in the holders of the press left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ZESM5874Y

Also,

http://www.lacuarta.cl/contenido/65_9919_9.shtml

Translation....

"Perhaps to change of atmosphere and to meditate in best discs trasandinas it is than Mauritius Pinilla left yesterday with two buddies to Buenos Aires. The soccer player of the Hearts Club, of Scotland, dropped itself in the airport of Chago near the 14 hours accompanied by the Che Fernando Screpis and another one sociate. Before approaching, they were intercepted by noteros of faranduleras ointments, which caused, although it does not create it, the angry reaction of the Creole pelotero."

Also, http://www.lacuarta.cl/contenido/65_9269_9.shtml

" man of esc?ndalos" she returned in glory and Majesty. Mauritius Pinilla, the eternal promise of Creole soccer, would have carried out two confused incidents while it carted during the past weekend. In this occasion, the forward of the Hearts de Edinburgh - that supposedly walks pololeando with the daughter of the president of its club was let see during the night of Saturday vacillating with a lot of friendly, supposedly above of the ball and coqueteando with sexy Spanish, Nydian Fabregat *, in a discotheque of the capital. The spool would have been to all cheek and with copete like pa' to throw to chu?a, including, according to lay down to run through mail of the sorceresses, the totally complete one after hour in depa of one of the companions at table.

* Think this is his new bird! - Eh, google her name as dont think I can post of the pictures if you know what I mean.

You have far too much time on your hands!!!!

Good stuff though!

portobellojambo1
With that much action he should probably miss the first 48 games of the season with a elbow strain or something.

With his off field activities I suspect there is more chance he would miss pre season training through having a strained bawsac and burnt out foreskin.

first day of pre season, if he turns up that is, he'll injure some less known muscle and be out for the season.

With his off field activities I suspect there is more chance he would miss pre season training through having a strained bawsac and burnt out foreskin.

We know it won't be a strained wrist anyway!

I love the saying "when retiring of the Discoteque". :)

My fave is "A true night of fury" :eek:

My fave is "A true night of fury" :eek:

Had a few of them in the past.

His new bird if thats his bird is worth a burnt out foreskin PJ1.

2708805.jpg

What would you do to that... or should I say not do to that.

Cut The Crap

Good to see he's living quietly and looking after himself ahead of the new season.

Good to see he's living quietly and looking after himself ahead of the new season.

I dont mind his mischief out of season.... cant really blame him for chasing the rug when the berds he is chasing are that fit.

Cut The Crap
I dont mind his mischief out of season.... cant really blame him for chasing the rug when the berds he is chasing are that fit.

Fair point.

I'd just prefer it was somebody else's money he was ****ing up the wall.

Fair point.

I'd just prefer it was somebody else's money he was ****ing up the wall.

Cant disagree with that....

Oh

my

good

God!

:dribble:

Drylaw Hearts
Had a few of them in the past.

His new bird if thats his bird is worth a burnt out foreskin PJ1.

2708805.jpg

What would you do to that... or should I say not do to that.

Wow.

Miss Smith will not be pleased.

hehe long time no see Morgan! :)

Yes, indeed.

I've "missed" you. ;)

For God's sake Kenny, I ask you - "chasing the rug"? :eek:

Some of your more descriptive comments are fantastic.

That one is a beauty. :)

The People's Chimp

he really is some boy isn't he. I bet he's glad he bumped his 4 week jaunt chez rodney to go to chile instead.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I tell you what though - it would be ace to be his "wing man" for a night! ;)

Yes, indeed.

I've "missed" you. ;)

For God's sake Kenny, I ask you - "chasing the rug"? :eek:

Some of your more descriptive comments are fantastic.

That one is a beauty. :)

Haha... I like to get my point across.

Guest JamboRobbo
he really is some boy isn't he. I bet he's glad he bumped his 4 week jaunt chez rodney to go to chile instead.

Aye, it's good to see he's training hard to be fit for next season, and isn't just gonna take our wages whilst getting drunk and chasing girls for the next 3 years.

I tell you what though - it would be ace to be his "wing man" for a night! ;)

Think Screpis has won that contract.

Guest JamboRobbo
So this guy suffers from depression...........aye right !

It's real. He gets depressed every time his boss tells him he has to look after his body to be a professional sportsman, and that he has to stop chasing burds in night clubs and come to training and actually play football.....must be really tough for him.....

Hagar the Horrible

I am going to move to Chile

I think the flight ticket would be better spent than a season ticket?

Apparently that girl pictured is not even the looker:dribble:

Why are the only ugly wummin abroad are the ones you take with you:confused:

Hagar the Horrible
It's real. He gets depressed every time his boss tells him he has to look after his body to be a professional sportsman, and that he has to stop chasing burds in night clubs and come to training and actually play football.....must be really tough for him.....

Of course he depresed here? he's been to Cavendish and nobody is that good looking even after 10 shandies?:eek:

Say What Again

nidyan-fabregat-2.jpg

jamboinglasgow

to be fair with him, this is the time he is allowed to party, as long as he did a bit of fitness during the day he can get as drunk as he likes in the evening.

It amazes me that the press can get away with that. They swarm around someone and try and block them in, obviously the friends of Pinilla had to move them. Afterwards the press take the high ground.

Though I dont know why, it feels good that there is a player playing for Hearts who is such a draw to his home nation. Lets hope he can show us on the pitch this season of what he can really do (though remember saying this last season.)

Guest JamboRobbo
to be fair with him, this is the time he is allowed to party, as long as he did a bit of fitness during the day he can get as drunk as he likes in the evening.

Aye, that'll help him recover from his injuries.

Clearly he's 100% comitted to getting fit and playing next season......:P

It amazes me that the press can get away with that. They swarm around someone and try and block them in, obviously the friends of Pinilla had to move them. Afterwards the press take the high ground.

Though I dont know why, it feels good that there is a player playing for Hearts who is such a draw to his home nation. Lets hope he can show us on the pitch this season of what he can really do (though remember saying this last season.)

And the season before.....

In fact if you check his record, he's hardly played regularly in 5 years......

jamboinglasgow
Aye, that'll help him recover from his injuries.

Clearly he's 100% comitted to getting fit and playing next season......:P

to be fair to the guy, I do rowing and train in the morning or afternoon then get blattered in the evening. It can be done and still maintain a good level of fitness.

And the season before.....

In fact if you check his record, he's hardly played regularly in 5 years......

sadly this is the case but as I am the etenral optimist I still live in hope. In fact my Hearts shirt this year had Pinilla on the back

Hans von Luck

I think that he will most certainly be out of the start of the season with a severe groin strain.

Nae wonder.

Guest JamboRobbo
to be fair to the guy, I do rowing and train in the morning or afternoon then get blattered in the evening. It can be done and still maintain a good level of fitness.

Okay doke. Drinking and training do go. Good point.

Sorry mate, but if he was serious about sorting himself out, he would be in training, not in nightclubs. Even just till he's fit and playing first team regularly, he'd cut all that **** out.

He's had chance after chance.

sadly this is the case but as I am the etenral optimist I still live in hope. In fact my Hearts shirt this year had Pinilla on the back

I liked him when he first arrived, and I kept hoping he'd sort his head out and get fit and on the park as he's clearly got the talent. 2 years later, it's became clear to me that this is VERY unlikely to happen.

Genghis Khan
Okay doke. Drinking and training do go. Good point.

Sorry mate, but if he was serious about sorting himself out, he would be in training, not in nightclubs. Even just till he's fit and playing first team regularly, he'd cut all that **** out.

Is it me, or has pre-season not even started yet? How do you know he was even drinking?

It appears that Pinilla actually has a life, unlike some people on here.

Guest JamboRobbo
Is it me, or has pre-season not even started yet? How do you know he was even drinking?

He's supposed to be spending the summer getting himself fit as he hasn't played regular fitba in years.

It seems clear he has other things on his mind.

It appears that Pinilla actually has a life, unlike some people on here.

Why the need for the abuse? Touch a nerve?

He's meant to be a professional sportsmen, not a celebrity hanging out in nightclubs.

Drylaw Hearts
He's supposed to be spending the summer getting himself fit as he hasn't played regular fitba in years.

It seems clear he has other things on his mind.

He's meant to be a professional sportsmen, not a celebrity hanging out in nightclubs.

I think he's a Professional Night Clubber who has been masquerading as a Footballer at the expense of gullable, rich Football Culb owners.

Boaby Ewing

I can't help but remember that crappy old stat about how your standard British 'love-making' session (lights off, socks on, three pumps and a Sepp Blatter) burned roughly as much energy as jogging a mile.

Judging by the amount of high-class chuff he's been hitting, I'd imagine he's about ready to run a marathon.

Walter Kidd

Good for Pinilla, bad for us.

He can pull the women. Pity he treats Vlad like a mug. The only one who gets away with it.

Good for Pinilla, bad for us.

He can pull the women. Pity he treats Vlad like a mug. The only one who gets away with it.

Miby he's pumpin vlad.

Genghis Khan

He's on holiday - surely, he can do what he likes within reason?

The People's Chimp

it's agreed that footballers, like everyone else are allowed nights out. Nobody is stopping berra, or jonsson from going out in edinburgh and having a night out. Pinilla is back in chile - for whatever reason, but no doubnt authorised by the club. It doesn't look to me like he's doing much hardcore boozing, he's barely been given the opportunity. But what it does show is the huge strain this boy is under.

He can't even go for a drink without a scrum like that descending upon him. It's crazy. The amount of pressure there must be for him to cope with, from the chilean media, is a lot more than we thought.

With that kind of papparazi attention, i'm surprised they font stalk him over here as well, the way nakamura has his japanese photographers following him around the east end of glasgow.

Guest JamboRobbo
He's on holiday - surely, he can do what he likes within reason?

Yep, so it's a case of what is reasonable.

For me, for a professional sportsman who's supposed to be trying to get his career back on track after years of "injury" problems, and is supposed to be spending the summer getting in shape for next season to make up for the previous 2 disastrous seasons, hanging out in nightclubs and chasing birds isn't showing much respect to the people who just gave him a 3 year 12k a week contract, and doesn't bode well for our chances of seeing him perform on the football park next year............

Genghis Khan

What abuse? I never even mentioned you and what nerve do you think you could have possibly touched?

Actually, you come across as someone that's jealous of the boy's lifestyle.

?12K per week and shagging Miss World lookalikes doesn't sound bad to me but maybe you've got your 16.5k posts on here to keep you warm at night? :P

Archived